yeh i did world cup on sheff utd and went with algeria. we lost in last 16 to the french

Unlucky mate, althoug doing that with algeria ia immpresssive..

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My game has ended=[=[=[ When I try and load the file, it says, Cannot load file or something... GRRR!! AND I was manager of Nigeria too... ****.

Does anyone know is this a bug which will be fixed on the new patch or is it my laptop??

Unlucky mate i guess this is the end.
I had the same problem with my coventry story...

God dammit!! I was happy with that game.. =[

I guess I'll start a new game now.. I'm think Hearts or Sierra Leone..

Load up an older version if you use incremental save. If not, could I see a screenie of it saying not loading, just want to see what it looks like.

I just put the save on a usb and put it on a friends computer and it still didnt work on his. So I deleted it, no biggy! After all at least it was just 8 months in and not like 3 seasons in =P

So will I get a Mod to close this now?

How did you get to a friends house in 10 mins lol.

Dammmm man.. i always save 2 copies of my save just incase this happens.. was interested here too!

He's in my house for the day =P And has Fm10 on his laptop (which is with him lol)

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Dammmm man.. i always save 2 copies of my save just incase this happens.. was interested here too!

Thats what I'll be doing from know on.. Lesson learned =P