QPR manager Warnock critical of 'nasty' El-Hadji Diouf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/9351190.stm

QPR manager Neil Warnock has launched an astonishing attack on Blackburn Rovers winger El-Hadji Diouf following their FA Cup defeat.

The Championship side suffered a 1-0 loss to Rovers in the FA Cup on Saturday, but it was Diouf's reaction to Jamie Mackie's serious injury that annoyed Warnock.

The Senegalese forward issued a verbal volley at Mackie who was stretchered off and taken to hospital where it was confirmed he suffered a double leg break.

Warnock believes the loss of Mackie, who he expects to be without for the remainder of the season, is a massive blow to their promotion hopes.

However, it was Diouf's reaction that upset him and his players and he does not believe Rovers boss Steve Kean will allow him to play for the club for much longer.
Double break

"He's broken both of his bones in his leg, his tib and his fib," Warnock said on Mackie's injury.

Disappointed

"He's a fantastic lad, so that's why I was disappointed when El-Hadji Diouf starts, the lads were furious at him.

"He'd broken his leg. There was no need for it. I think the Blackburn people were embarrassed.

"I can't buy people like that. I don't know why he wants to take on the world every week.

"There was no need for him to put the finger up and talk to Mackie like he did. He was calling him a disgrace and all sorts of things.

"I think for many years I think he's been the 'gutter' type of boy. I was going to call him a sewer rat, but that might insult the sewer rats. I think he's the lowest of the low.

Good riddens. I hope he goes abroad. I won't miss watching him. Sign him? I wouldn't want to talk to him."
(H)

Last edited by a moderator:
Best. Thread. Ever.

El Hadji Diouf is a ******* ****, can't stand him

Fair play Warnock, he is scum, always has been, always will be.

Think he's an awful example to the up and coming kids of football, utterly disgraceful. Haven't seen the tackle yet, but by the sense of it, it was a pretty bad one. Get well soon Jamie :S

JK posted it already and a mod closed it

god why do you keep making this thread.
no one cares about Diouf.

He's a despicable excuse for a human being and a ****-stain on football, The worst thing BS done to Rovers was buy him from Scumerland...he belongs up there.........

Hate him, worst thing Liverpool ever imported.

My one of these got closed :(

At least spell official correctly.......

But yeah, I hate him too ;)

That video is farcical, how immature and childish is he really?!

love the, what would you be if you wasn't a footballer XD

awesome thread, never forget the day at the riverside he walked off towards the tunnel and spat towards a little boy, complete idiot

Last edited:
Possibly the biggest ******* ever to play football in this country

Already a thread on this which got closed and how ironic a liverpool fan created this one when they brought him into the premier league in the first place.

Already a thread on this which got closed and how ironic a liverpool fan created this one when they brought him into the premier league in the first place.

Guessing it was his fault they signed him then?

Diouf is just one of those guys you look at and you know instantly he is a guy you don't want to know ever. I remember he spat on a celtic fan during a game and its a disgusting thing spitting on anyone never mind a "Pro footballer" doing it. Personally ifit was me he spat on or anyone I knew I would have been jumping on that pitch and trying to land one on him. The guy is an embarrasement and should be banned from playing football ever again, Wages should be taken off him this guy deserves nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.