Jambo

Reaction score
Thought I would share my QPR Tactics and information on how I achieved some sucess. 2008/09
Tactics attached at the bottom of this thread.
Hope this will provide to be usefull for some.

GK:
R Cerny

LB:
D Delaney

CB:
F Hall

CB:
P Murphy (Bought 140k From Carlisle)

RB:
P Ramage

DMC:
D Tommasi

CM:
M Rowlands

LM:
E Ledesma

RM:
S Larsson (Bought 2.7m From Birmingham)

FC:
A Soncin (Bought 2.6m From Ascoli)

FC:
S Mastronunzio (Bought 1m From Ancona)

-Ledemsa & Ramage were selected in the Championship Player Select Team of The Season.
Ramage 46 caps 0 goals (7.07)
Ledsema 40 caps 7 goals (7.15)

-S.Larsson was voted Supporters Player of the Year.

-Soncin 41 caps 28 goals

-Mastonunzio 45 caps 19 goals.

-In the January transfer window I signed Chris Porter from motherwell for 1.9m as cover up front (12 caps 6 goals).
No more than a championship player and often seemed hot and cold, however scored some vital goals in the later part of the season.

Also signed bruno from Murcia for 425k as a new CM. Scored on his debut but later was injured and never found a consistent form.
5 caps 1 goal.

Player Transfers: Season 2008-09
QPRPlayerTransfers.jpg

Final League Position: Season 2008-09
QPRSeason1.jpg

ill try it out

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

First game friendly vs Bournemouth:

First Half 2-0 to QPR
Full time, 2-0 so pretty good tactic

Ill post for other games.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Beat bury 1-0:S from penalty

How much seasons have you played with this tactic?

And what has your success been?

i havent tryed this, but when i was reading i played a 4-4-2 i won the league but not very convincingly (spelling) considering the players i had lol. i think prince bauben from dundee would be a better choice in cm. and i would invest most of next years budget on defence maybe insua on loan for your left side and mattock as back up. and you will need a striker to get you a good 12-15 goals. i would also get danny sturridge on a free. and play attacking when you are at home. if you play to defencive you will just invite the other team to abuse you and they will more then likley to nick all 3 point of you. but this is just a warning from my past experince let me know how thing go for you.