R_sims

Reaction score
Morning guys.. I have a current set up in defence of:

RB - Maicon/Adam Matthews
CD - Sakho
CD - ?
LB - Lahm/Bale

I would appreciate some advice as to who would be good to play in the vacant position I have? I have danny wilson and phil jones on the bench but want to bring these guys in slowly...

Any ideas?

Thiago Silva

EDIT - Sakho as a destroyer and Silva as a Ball Playing CB.

Last edited:
u mean ur current player or u want some young player,if young player omer toprak, nicolas otamendi.leonardo bonucci,sergi gomez,

u mean ur current player or u want some young player,if young player omer toprak, nicolas otamendi.leonardo bonucci,sergi gomez,

I am after someone with a bit of experience as sakho is quite young etc maybe someone mid-late 20's...?

Was thinking of sol campbell for 1 season, but think he may have had it :S

Bocchetti from Rubin,Danny Wilson from Liverpool. There are many options. just state age and money!! ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.go for mexes or chiellini.bonucci is great too

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

god **** it i just loose my game to inter
btw.what is the corner tactic?i just simply set chiellini to challenge keeper

Chiellini, but he will be expensive. Also check Manoel and Toby Alderweireld

Im guessing you are l'pool ? Then rodwell. If not l'pool, also rodwell :D

Chiellini, but he will be expensive. Also check Manoel and Toby Alderweireld

Hi mate I have Chiellini but he hasnt been playing well, poor morale at the moment...

I got him originally as I know how good he is supposed to be on the game and his stats are great.