C

chopperlufc

Hi, I'm looking for a cheap CAM alternative so I can rest Rodriguez, a quality CM to replace Joao Moutinho and a Better LB than Alex Sandro. Any suggestions welcome. Please keep within a 15m budget. Thanks. :)

Sandro is quality, but if you want rid go for Tagliafico, De Sciglio or Corchia.
For CAM try Thauvin, Praet, *Paredes or Maher.
Benat, Ilsinho, Garmash, Sissoko, Praet or Crisetig are all quality CMs :D

Last edited:
Sandro is quality, but if you want rid go for Tagliafico, De Sciglio or Corchia.
For CAM try Thauvin, Praet, Maredes or Maher.
Benat, Ilsinho, Garmash, Sissoko, Praet or Crisetig are all quality CMs :D

those are all right backs :)

Should I even sell Moutinho?? I have had a 25m offer from City?

ask for a little more than that

I've already accepted though. I can always stop the deal but he's said he wants to leave anyway. I thought 25mvwas a good amount. Who can I replace him with?? Under 10m preferably. A cheap CAM too?

I've already accepted though. I can always stop the deal but he's said he wants to leave anyway. I thought 25mvwas a good amount. Who can I replace him with?? Under 10m preferably. A cheap CAM too?

read above

Naingollan maybe, not the same type of player but probably best stat wise for under £10m

I've enquired about Leroy Fer. Is he good enough to compete in European level??

Not bad, never seen him develop that well!

Jordy Clasie is honestly your best bet to replace him and could be available for around 10-13m

Jordy Clasie is honestly your best bet to replace him and could be available for around 10-13m
OK, Thanks. I'll look into him. I've been quoted 12m for Fer. Worth it?? What about a cheap alternative for Rodriguez?? (CAM role)

Corchia and De Sciglio can play both, and I though Tagliafico was a LB lol :p

EDIT: :O Raikan was wrong about a player, Tagliafico IS a LB! ;)

Hahahah! Taglia is I know that :p

have not played FM in over a month and been seriously busy and have not been active much on the site :) feeling a little rusty

Thanks for the suggestions!! Anyone else I should be looking at?? I'm a little weak defensively in Europe. My back Five are: Helton - Danilo - Mangala - Otamendi - Alex Sandro.

Ospina for free at the end of the 1st season, unless you want to go for him now.
Think you need a new CB too, what about Guilhermme Burdisso (Boca) or Lisandro Lopez (Arsenal de Sarandi (sp))

I got quoted 25m for Clasie. I've gone with Fer for 12m. I've pcked up Paredes for 2.5 too! <He looks quality.

I got quoted 25m for Clasie. I've gone with Fer for 12m. I've pcked up Paredes for 2.5 too! <He looks quality.

He is. At the moment I am desperatly trying to get him for Cardiff at the start of the 3rd season, but they want £20m! :D

EDIT: That's who I meant in my first post when I said Maredes :/

He is. At the moment I am desperatly trying to get him for Cardiff at the start of the 3rd season, but they want £20m! :D

EDIT: That's who I meant in my first post when I said Maredes :/

20m!! Jesus. Why can I pick him up for. 2.5m?? Also any suggestions for a cheap striker. Martinez has just been injured.

20m!! Jesus. Why can I pick him up for. 2.5m?? Also any suggestions for a cheap striker. Martinez has just been injured.

Because he hasn't developed like he has 3 years in on mine. I agreed a deal to sign him for £3.5m in my my first season (in the championship) but he wasn't interested, then I agreed to sign him for £7.5m in the 2nd season (in the Prem) and I ran out of funds, now it's a stupid price! :mad:

And for a striker.... MAUPAY!!!