Quantum CS (4-1-3-2 DM Narrow) Tactic for FM24+

Download Quantum CS (4-1-3-2 DM Narrow) Tactic for FM24+ 24.1C

Complete joke of a tactic. Can't be asked to give longer feedback . I will only say that this is the worst i played in every FM there was.
untitled2-png.658432

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,754
Complete joke of a tactic. Can't be asked to give longer feedback . I will only say that this is the worst i played in every FM there was.

From what I see:
1) you don't rotate nearly enough, so I may guess you're conceding a lot late in the game;
2) your playmaker is consistently horrible, I'd try Brandt, Can, or Reus instead;
3) your defenders aren't performing well, which can be a stamina issue, especially for Sule (see #1). He scored twice, but his rating is too low (w/o scoring, probably around 6.4).

More insights can be given after seeing detailed stats, especially for defenders, but if you "can't be asked" that's probably all.

Also, your pre-season was quite... unique. What's the point of it? Your defenders didn't work at all, you hadn't a chance to detect any problems with your defense. No wonder it backfired when official matches started. I always play friendlies vs stronger opponents, so it's possible to fine-tune everything before it's too late. Probably, I need to write it explicitly in the manual.

I find FM24 much easier compared to FM23. It's like playing on "I'm Too Young to Die" after suffering "Ultra-Violence", mostly 'cause of too many defense errors - if you press an opposition hard, you'll score a lot. I'm now continuing the save from FM23, and I'm on the verge of dropping it. The results are unbearable for the 23th team in the rating list, it's probably a bad tatics.

int.png

Standart tactic.

Can't agree, sorry. No wingers, 2 strikers, 2 (sometimes 0) attack duties. Anything but standard.
I don't remember the last time I saw a tactic w/o wingers in FM. Even 4-4-2 and 4-2-2-2 ("ancient Brazilian") are ultra rare nowadays.

Fantastic write up/guide, my favourite shape so I'm going to give this a try with a new save. Same problem as above - filters not loading. Any chance you could post up screenshots on here please?

Excellent Post! (y)
I´d like to try with a lower league team (England or Germany).
Are there any changes you would recommend?
Thank you very much.

I've just found the LoFi-file in the tactics-folder. :cool:
This one is for lower league, correct?
I will test it and give feeback here.

enjoying this tactic so far, only issue is we create a lot but don't convert many

Excellent Post! (y)
I´d like to try with a lower league team (England or Germany).
Are there any changes you would recommend?
Thank you very much.
I've just found the LoFi-file in the tactics-folder. :cool:
This one is for lower league, correct?
I will test it and give feeback here.

The LoFi version is more like for the situation if your team is a huge underdog in the league. Like when you are just promoted, there is no money for transfers and all leaders left.
I'd recommend setting up pre-season friendlies with teams of strength equal to your league and start from testing the main tactics and finding and correcting weaknesses. If you have trouble keeping the ball, tick "Work Ball Into Box" etc.
Especially for FM24, 'cause there are some issues with difficulty. I was just promoted from EFL to EPL, with no major transfers, only a few cheap/free youngsters for the future... and I'm currently in the EL zone. The ****...

Edit: the word which describes location opposite to heaven, was censored for some reason. :censored:

enjoying this tactic so far, only issue is we create a lot but don't convert many

Yeah, this is a problem for all football games, be it FM, FIFA, or whatever it's called now, PES.
28 shots, 13 on target, 0 goals.
Opposition: 1 shot, 1 on target, 1 goal. No key moments at all after that. 0-1. :cry:

xeewaj updated Quantum CS (4-1-3-2 DM Narrow) Tactic for FM24+ with a new update entry:

Minor update: 24.1C

24.1C (Nov-28-2023): Updated manual sections Anomalies (very important!), Scouting (new recommended players), fully (re)written Training & Match Preparation section, new Player Swapping section, updated Set Pieces section, new preset “CS – Corners – Attack – 1B”, updated "Quantum CS – All Set Pieces.fmf" (changed default frequencies) – manual reload required. Added some awesome demo matches!

Read the rest of this update entry...