Quieroz to remain as Portugal Coach

I agree that the teams we faced were not North Korea, but the fact we scored 7 against them surely means that we are capable of scoring at least one against Brazil, Spain and Ivory Coast. But remember that that same North Korea that we battered 7-0, also made Brazil work very hard to get a victory. I think if we had taken the same approach going into the game against Spain and Ivory Coast (not so much Brazil because we were resting players for the next round) then I strongly feel we could have got something out of those games and could have gone on to bigger and better things in the tournament considering we would have faced Paraguay in the quarter finals.

Yes, but it was a different game, this was the second game, they needed to win, like Portugal so they opened up and Portugal has better players. And after the second goal they lost it.

There was not a chance in **** that we could play that game against Spain, we don't have the players for it. Even Germany didn't had, and I thought it was the only team who could stand a chance to try and beat Spain.

All I know is that there are plenty of managers capable of doing a better job than him, and playing an attractive football. Like DMF said, all he cares about is not losing, and the quality of the squad we have is wasted in that type of football. Some names to take his job:

Portuguese:
Manuel Jose
Paulo Bento
Carlos Carvalhal
etc

Foreign:
Van Basten
and many others, but can't remember more

All I know is that there are plenty of managers capable of doing a better job than him, and playing an attractive football. Like DMF said, all he cares about is not losing, and the quality of the squad we have is wasted in that type of football. Some names to take his job:

Portuguese:
Manuel Jose
Paulo Bento

Carlos Carvalhal
etc

Foreign:
Van Basten
and many others, but can't remember more

Wow, just wow Manuel Jose, please, only if he had nothing to do with the training whatsoever, the time for curious former players have passed, just ask Madarona and Dunga, it's time for guys with formation in training like Queiroz, Mourinho, Neca, Nelo Vingada, Jesualdo, Jorge Castelo and a few others.

And I'm not talking about that weekend formation they get at the Federation also, that sucks, that's for amateur football, guys like Paulo Bento only do it because they need the license.

I know that Paulo Bento and Carvalhal assistant managers had university formation in Sport Sciences, so they had someone with knowledge behind them.

And I'm not saying that if you have a degree in football you're instantly a good coach, I'm just saying that when I go to the doctor I hope he didn't got his license on a weekend.

If you're serious about it that's how you do it, just watch England, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Spain, USA...