RAGE & Frustration thread!!

Last official update was 20th Dec. nothing since

Last official update was 20th Dec. nothing since

Are you being obtuse deliberately?

My FM updated and then suddenly out of nowhere in season 4, every team I come up against including lower league teams in the cup are all using aggressive tactics. If its not an update its a pretty strange glitch.

Mr Edkins. Never change.

Are you being obtuse deliberately?

My FM updated and then suddenly out of nowhere in season 4, every team I come up against including lower league teams in the cup are all using aggressive tactics. If its not an update its a pretty strange glitch.

Post your FM version from game status screen.

Yes, jsut you got a super special update.

He's taken more than a decade to post a blog. I'm sure updates are delayed too.

Errrr, yes there has, my game updated and now all teams are playing attacking formations including lower league teams in the cup.

Go away Garry. You've not been welcome here for a long time.

Worst CM/FM ME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, I have been playing this game all the way from the heady days of the old pre-millennium Championship Manager and I'm not normally one to whinge and moan about the state of the game. I've always believed that at least as much fault lies with the individual doing the whingeing as with the game. This year however, even I feel the need to unload my frustrations with this years ME, and the apparent lack of concern that SI has for it.
Here goes...

1). My main gripe with this ME is that it would appear that you can't be successful by playing an attractive brand of football. The only way it would appear that you bring success is by making a defensively sound tactic and then loading it with set-piece cheats. I have tried every permutation I can think of to make a successful passing tactic, that scores goals by moving the opposition around with crisp passing and imaginative play, but to no avail. You either have to do what I said earlier in the thread, re set-piece cheats, or set up a ridiculously attacking tactic that gives you unrealistic games and score lines of 10 - 7 that are neither fun to watch or aesthetically pleasing. This is supposed to be a simulation of the beautiful game and, whilst I realise that, even with the most powerful of home gaming PCs, it would be impossible for SI to perfectly recreate the Premier League, Serie A, etc, it has to be recognised that SI are nowhere near it with the pile of w*&k that they've offered up to us this year and, indeed, are further away from it than in any previous incarnation of the game..

2). I have essentially got to a point where I genuinely can't see the point of issuing instructions to my players. Even with the tactic fully fluid, and the individual themselves being fully fluid with their role/posn, etc, they still just please themselves. I have lost count of the times that I have had to walk away from the computer in order that it doesn't end up sailing through my study window. Centre halves that are set up to play simple, short passes, in order to help retain possession for my team, with all of the required attributes to carry out that simple task, within a tactic that is set up to be heavily possession oriented wellying it upfield when under no pressure from opposition players, and with three or four very easy short passes available to them. Midfielders/attackers taking 40 - 45 yard shots when they have multiple easy passes available to them to help retain possession and develop the attack. There are those who will say 'but that happens in real life. Players do get a rush of blood to the head from time-to-time'. I agree. This does happen, but not in the shear quantity that it happens in this years ME. It has not been this noticeable in previous iterations of this game. So why now? In general it would appear that my players pay only passing attention to the overall tactical set up. It is hugely frustrating!!!!!!!

3). More then any other year I can remember those anomalous glitches, that can sometimes be amusing, are rife within the ME. Those times when your fullback, for no readily apparent reason, does a 180 degree turn and smashes the ball for a corner to the opposition, the goalkeeper coming out of his area with the ball and then, again under no pressure, running off back to his goal line leaving the opposing striker to run through and score, the perfectly executed slide tackle by one of your defenders that turns into the prefect through ball for the opposition. The list goes on and on and on. Again, to those who would argue that it is a necessarily imperfect representation due the limitations of the available hardware I would agree to an extent. But I would also ask, why hasn't it been so prevalent before? Previous iterations of the FM ME seem to have got it more right than this year, so what's changed?

4). Aesthetics and randomness. This years pile of dog doo doo ME is easily the most frustrating to watch. You, as the player, cognitively recognise that what you are seeing on the screen is the MEs attempt to represent an aspect of ther game. The perfect example of this is one that has been cited in just about every forum that I have come across this year; that of the fullback that receives the ball in oceans of space and then proceeds to ***** about with the ball at his feet for so long that the opposition defence all bog off to the pub for a couple of pints, nip for a curry, come back and block the cross for a corner. Now I know, on an intellectual level, that is the ME trying to represent the fullback getting the ball under control and in a position to cross the ball but, by all that is holy, it is the worst ever attempt at representing this. And this is only one in a whole plethora of such examples from the game. The other side to this, is the fact that it doesn't appear to matter how skilful your player is. You can have Trent Alexander-Arnold as your fullback and he still buggers about with the ball for an eon or two. And the ME apparently taking no notice of player skill levels doesn't stop there. I'm sure we've all looked on in disbelief as your speedy, agile CD is repeatedly outpaced by the big, lumbering striker that has the turning circle of ocean going oil tanker and a top speed comparable to that of an asthmatic tortoise, or the converse where your pacy striker is outpaced by Joe Leadfeet the CD. There are literally hundreds of such examples and again I know that they do happen in real life, but the startlingly high frequency of these events is a galaxy or two beyond a joke and they all just make the game unbearable to watch. I wondered whether it was just me getting frustrated at my lack of aesthetically pleasing success, or was the game truly as randomly generated as it seemed. To check, I reverted to a test that is almost as old as the first FM animated ME; that of playing the same game 10 - 15 times, with identical teams, tactics, team talks, etc. What I usually do is get a really good team (Man City?) and pit them against a team that they would expect to beat the vast majority of the time (Cardiff?). In a 10 game version of this test what you should see is 6 or 7 wins for Man City, 2 or 3 draws and a win, or at the outside two, for Cardiff if the ME is simulating real life accurately. In the past most MEs have hit close (sometimes ish) to this mark. This years ME is nowhere close. I tried this experiment 4 times, with the teams stated, and I got totally random results. Man City and Cardiff came out with relatively equal numbers of wins each, with Cardiff putting 4 or more goals past City on 6 occasions in those forty matches. The upshot of that to me is, don't bother buying decent players. It doesn't make a difference.

5). Now we come to possibly the worst element. The complete lack of anything remotely resembling a solution from SI, or even an acknowledgement that there's a problem. If you surf around the forums like FM Base, SIs own forums, the Steam Community forums, etc. one thing is abundantly clear; the people are not happy. There is an overwhelming negative tone reference this year's ME and SI don't seem to care. People have submitted reams of evidence on these forums, submitted reports through the correct channels, etc. but to no avail. With the last update SI said they were going to iron out a few of the ME bugs. They didn't. In fact I agree with those who say that it actually in an even worse state now. But SI are now telling that it is working properly. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

My conclusion? The ME has been in steady decline over the last 3 or 4 versions of the game, but I'm going to give SI until the release of the post January transfer window patch. If there isn't a noticeable improvement in the ME at that point I shall tell SI to take this game, fold it until it all sharp corners, and then shove where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:
So two and a half seasons into a save in Brazil with Atletico Mineiro. Started it right at the start of 2018 so I could paly through the state championship. For those who have never managed in Brazil, a quick explanation. In mid-January, the state championship starts where clubs from all levels within a state compete in a championship. Mineiro has 12 clubs so there are 11 matches (only play each one once) then a playoff. The state championship is weird because you have some of Brazil's best top division clubs playing against semi-pro clubs in competitive matches That lasts into May (if you make the final after the playoff) and then the Serie A starts. There are 20 clubs so its 38 matches that run to the start of December. There is also a Brazil cup (knockout rounds are two-legged) and if you are in continental competition, that starts in the early spring and runs until the end of the year. When I won the Copa Libertadores in the 2nd season, the players "off season holiday" was about 8 days long before we started training and friendlies in early January. There are so many matches and they are so compressed that its nuts. Its great for youth development because you pretty much have to play them and its competitive matches but against a lot of beatable opposition.

I had a save with the same club on FM18 and left off midway through the second season. So glad to make it through the second season, where we managed to win the Copa Libertadores. So got to go the Club World Cup but got smashed by Mourinho's United.

A surprise was getting offered the Brazil national team manager job after the summer of 2019. Took it, if for no other reason than to cap my youngsters and raise their value lol

One of the great things about managing in Brazil is the sheer amount of young talent. All players have domestic release clauses, which are limited in value when they are under 18. When they sign their first pro contract, the amounts are still usually quite reasonable (agents lock them, which sucks). Its not until the top prospects sign their next big contract that the value jumps up - sometimes to like 10m and sometimes to like 40m. But if you find them when they are in the 17-19 range.... you can get a 5-star prospect for an absolute bargain. So you can create this convey belt of talent generation through the club.

For example, two of the best young players at the club are the fullbacks - Hulk and Emerson Royal. I knew they would generate interest after a bit as the FBs are key to the tactic I've been using and they get great ratings. I was a bit surprised no one pursed them after the first season. In the summer of 2019, both started to be looked at big Europe's elite. I capped both in later 2019. As the winter 2020 window approached, Barcelona made an offer for Hulk. I negotiated it up to 30m. I already had targets to replace him and actually accidentally landed two of them. Think I paid a total of 2m for the pair, and one of them is a full 5-star potential newgen. So 30m in, 2m out and the younger of the two new LBs is pretty versatile to boot.

Similarly, Lyon just signed away one of the central defenders at the start of the summer of 2020. Only 8m because of the release clause. He is in his early 20s, a solid but not outstanding player, and he started on-loan at the club - and that loan deal included a purchase clause for 47K. So 47K into 8m. I bought a 6'7" Brazilian newgen defender, 4-stars, for $300K. Its like doing Southampton but its a bit easier to win trophies and the domestic talent generation is just immense.

Anyway, the frustrating part. My interest in the save has been declining a little bit. Just getting a bit repetitive. Clubs are starting to circle a lot of my best players. Which is expected. Its fine. Just pay me a reasonable fee. I'm not expecting Neymar money for everyone, but even if I can replace the player for a song, I don't want to feel like the club is getting massively shafted. So far its been fine.... until yesterday. Chelsea decided to make an offer for the MC I stole from another club in Brazil - Palmeiras, maybe? I think I actually paid a couple million for him. His value is 9m. He's just been capped by the Brazil NT (well, that was me, but still). They offer.... 7.5m. I try to negotiate up a bit. They walk. He demands a transfer and isn't reasonable in the conversation. I say I will sell him and he wants a value set. He thinks he should be able to go for 3m. WTF? He was in the reserve squad at his previous club, started regularly for us from day one, developed hugely, and is now a NTer and probably the best attacking MC playing in Brazil... and he thinks he should go for a loss to the club? the logic sequence of Chelsea thinking they should get a 19 year old Wonderkid under a 4-year contract for below value to the player thinking he should be allowed to leave for spare change.... just infuriating....

I rage quit at that point and have no desire at all to go back. We had just started the Copa America and it would be the first notable trophy I've ever won as a national team manager, but **** it.

Worst CM/FM ME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrying on my exasperation at this pile of dog w&*k, a typical example of the matches I am being presented with (I'm managing Crewe btw).

View attachment 24225

Rage, rage, rage... nuff said

On the sneaky updates: I've had, not only in this version, Steam with an update of FMXX when in the forums there's nothing about updates. Sometimes it's something like 8MB, others it's 0MB. I'm pretty sure it's an Steam glitch that has nothing to do with FM, as I've had some 0MB updates from other games too.

Those 0MB "updates" can be them switching things around already in the game, so its just a line of code or two. Things like changing out the boardings you see in the Match Engine, etc.

So my newest save is my first foray into Serie A in a long, long time. Was eying Atalanta and actually started a save with them, but (weird complaint) they have too much young talent to start with. So I started up with Fiorentina. It has, it seems, become my rage quit save.

Fiorentina have some great youngsters, like Federico Chiesa, Alban LaFont, and Nikola Milenkovic. Right off the top, I'm aware I won't be able to keep them long-term. Big clubs will come in and even if we are doing well as a club, they will want to go. All good. I just want reasonable value for them. That was what killed my interest in my previous save, in Brazil with Atletico Mineoro - big clubs from Europe trying to snipe wonderkids for far less than they were worth.

Used a the Russian league start date so the game kicks off in mid-June. Before we even get into the pre-season, Chelsea come in with a bid for Chiesa. Its way low, but its a starting bid. The stupid thing is that its locked. Can't negotiate it. 20m (plus a couple adds on) for a wonderkid who is worth 20m So I turn it down and the player kicks off, demands a transfer. I've complained about this on the SI board and been told "Its totally realistic". Well, it is if the club trying to buy the player is doing it part of a tactic - bid low to start, unsettle the player, follow up bid to force the issue. But again and again and again, this happens to me and the club who made the low, unrealistic, locked bid doesn't follow up. The player is unsettled... make an offer NOW, ********. But they don't. So I don't see how its a realistic transfer tactic if they don't bother to go beyond the first step of it.

So Cheisa wants to go. I've seen the AI sell him to the EPL for about 70m, so I don't see taking 20m as being at all reasonable. Arsenal come in with a 35m bid. I negotiate it up to 50m up front, 10m structured, and 30% sell-on. Southampton, bless their souls, made a 15m bid. So now I have lost my best wonderkid, who is also my best player. But I have more money to play with. So I start by offering 25m for Domenico Berardi. 3 years older but otherwise similar Italian winger to Chiesa. He's at Sussuolo, and my scouts figure he will join for 18-25m and a wage around 100K per week. We start contract negotiations. His agent asks for more promises than I've ever seen - he wants to me to improve EVERYTHING lol. I promise a few things. And he demands 185K per week. I can offer 105K. He walks away immediately.

Cue rage quit.

Immediate regret but I had saved not too long before that. So I go back and Chiesa is still about to join Arsenal. So I decide to target Pavon from Boca. I had him on FM18 and he was brilliant. I offer 15m (10+5) and they negotiate up to 18M (10+8). Done. I also offer a couple of younger players - Xadas and Antonio Marin - who were killer for me with another FM19 save. And then for kicks, I offer 20m flat for Berardi. Sassulo accepts. In negotiations, his agent doesn't ask for any notable promises and they take the wage I can offer. Weird. But now I have 4 wingers. Two starters and two prospects. But I have a few other wingers, notably a pair on-loan, so that could get messy throughout the season.

We get thru the pre-season. I have a bad habit of using Instant Result. So tyring to avoid that on this save and playing thru each match. Did that thru the friendlies. Season opens against Parma and we walk em. Then Inter are next. We go up early, give up a late goal, but hold on. Nice win. Third Serie A match is Napoli. They smashed Juventus 4-0 to kick off the season. I don't have much for expectations. I start the match and go do something else. At half-time, its 2-0 and we are playing AWFUL. So I yell at them, make a couple of subs, and we go. Pull one back. Then another. 2-2. We trade chances. Down to the last 10 minutes. I debate making some tactical changes, looking to waste more time, but I hold off. 4 minutes of added time. It ticks away. although I didn't see much stop time in stoppage time, we go past. And past. At minute 95 1/2, a Lazio defender lofts a perfect ball from deep. My defender doesn't move at all. Dries Mertens gets it on his toe, takes one touch, and blasts it past my keeper. Bull....... ****........

Cute rage quit #2

But now I've got a conundrum. If we replay the match and its a draw or a win, that's cheap as ****. So I go back to my last save point (just before the match) and use Instant Replay. 2-1 loss. Feels just this time lol

Slow tempo or fast tempo, shorter passing or direct, wide or narrow, pushing up or staying a little bit deeper, atack or positive, support or attack duty, structured or fluid... it doesn't matter. Long shots galore, passing the ball 30 metres behind when there's an opening for a through ball just in front of you and you're a world class creative player.

Being overpowered by average full backs against dribbling maestros, pointless crosses, no risky passes to break defenses (not asking for dozens or 100% effectiveness, just seeing the match engine TRY). 1 or 2 clear cut chances per team EVERY game. No variety in goals. Previous Match Engines had more of a football feeling than the new one which keeps repeating a small number of patterns.

It's just tailored for athletics, running and overpowered long shots/passes. When you want to play this style fine, but leaves many other options in frustrating lack of simulation.

Good morning everyone

I have noticed a weird bug that is frustrating me, and I don't know if it's me/my machine/my game. I have the match on full speed and also full speed during highlights. However, I do not always stare at the screen during the 90 minutes zooming past and occassionally, however, a team will score and there is no mention of it in the highlights? I've won, drew and lost games because I have not noticed a goal happen simply because the text bar has no said GOAL FOR [team]! Is this common? It's a bit weird and oddly frustrating.

Thank you

Players on Holiday for Pivotal Champions League Match

This probably needs to go on the rage and frustration thread but I thought I'd post it here. I've never known such bullshit in my life.

For some context, I'm manager of Sligo and got into the Champions League Group Stage for the first time in 2022/23.

The Irish season runs from February to November meaning that every pre-season starts in early January. These are the options I had for scheduling pre-season in 2023.

View attachment 16673
View attachment 16675
View attachment 16675

Notice how the earliest I can schedule pre-season for this year is the 5th January because that date is very important.

Scheduling pre season for the 5th January is completely fine and normal for managing in Ireland. However, because of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, the fixture schedules were all messed up especially in the Champions League.

Up until this point we had done remarkably well with Sligo in our first ever time in the Champions League group stage. We were second in the group going into the final match against RB Salzburg.

View attachment 16672

That match would decide it all because it was between them and us as to who would qualify for the last 16. We had the upper hand because of our head-to-head record as we beat them 4-1 last time out.

View attachment 16671

As I understood it, we could lose by two goals and still qualify. Basically Sligo would get to the last 16 of the Champions League providing that we did not lose this final group stage game by more than 2 goals.

But because of the World Cup, our final group stage match was not in December like it is in every single season ever.

Instead, our final group stage match against RB Salzburg was scheduled for the start of January. The 4th of January to be exact.

View attachment 16670

I am not making this up. The game was on the 4th January and the Sligo players were on holiday until the 5th January.

View attachment 16669

None of my squad were available to play against Salzburg. Not even the under 19s. None.

View attachment 16668

For the most important game in my save yet there was literally no choice other than to put out a team of players that did not exist.

View attachment 16028

This is an example of one of the players.

View attachment 16027

So, obviously, we lost 9-0 and finished third in the group.

View attachment 16026

What an absolute joke.

I know Football Manager is just a game but I actually cannot believe it. How can something like that be allowed to happen?​

Last edited:
Looking at the tactics on the share your tactics page and I'm thinking is it all about wingers now?!

Not only does the ME get worse year after year but noticeably update after update in this years game! 19.3 is complete garbage!

Garbage

I do not know dude...
I started a SAVE playing with Bayer 04 and I was absolutely great for 3 seasons, with 2 very dynamic tactics.
I moved to Liverpool and started the same way, but I noticed 2 or 3 updates in a short time, since then the game has changed. There are 15, 20, 30 kicks per game with 10 or 15 blocked, crosses blocked all the time, incomprehensible passes, absolutely easy goals lost, 20 corners per game, countless balls on the beam. WTF is this ... horrible, just horrible.

Not too much rage here, so its kinda like a save update, but whatevs.

So I manage in some kinda weird places. Russia has become on of my favorites, and my go-to club there is Lokomotiv Moscow. I've grown to support them as a second club in real life, and they won the title last year. I was trying to find a post-update save and was tempted to go back to Blackburn, but that didn't snap for me. So looked at Germany and The Netherlands but couldn't find the right club. So decided it was time for Loko.

If you've never managed in Russia, its an interesting league. The winter break is from mid-December to early-March, so the season has this huge gap. The top clubs, the ones you tend to see in Europe, are pretty good quality. They are probably lower Prem in average quality. They are rich, have all the best Russian players, and typically have some really good players from South America or Eastern Europe. But the bottom-level clubs in the league are barely League One caliber - its quite a gap. And they are dirt poor. The riches for the top clubs tend to come from sponsorships and European competition monies. Not uncommon to see Spartak or Lokomotiv get 30-50m to spend a couple of seasons in. There are no actual foreign player restrictions, but you can only have 6 foreign players on the pitch at the same time. You can recruit from anywhere, and in volume if you want. But you need to have some pretty good Russian players, too. And that can get tough, since the biggest clubs will hoard them.

Started up with Lokomotiv. They have 2m to spend to start, so not much. Got in a couple young strikers. I was going to bring in Xadas (the Portugese AMC who can play either attacking wing position) and bid, but decided against it since I've had him in several saves. He became a great player in all of them, but variety and all of that. I gradually realized how old the squad is. I could probably put out a starting 11 entirely of 30 or over players. The starting ST and LB are later 20s, as it one of the three CBs. The Miranchuk twins are early 20s and really good, and Barinov is like 21 and fairly solid. The youth system doesn't have a lot - almost all of them lack the potential to be anything more than depth players. So I was starting to plan a pretty big rebuild of the club. Getting a chunk of money in the summer of 2019 would help. Doesn't help that there aren't a huge amount of sellable assets at the club except the Russian players that I need to keep. Into the preseason, one of the best players - Manuel Fernandes - decided he wanted to return to Portugal so I agreed to sell him.

Generally I can tell pretty early into a save if I'm going to get emotionally invested. And this one didn't really grab me, but I stuck with it. We were doing well in the league, but drew a tough Champions League group - Manchester United, Monaco, and AEK.

Most exciting moment of the save was the final Champions League Group Stage matchday in December. United had already qualified and we travelled to Monaco. Equal on points and goal difference. Drew them in Moscow. So winner takes all. I was pretty much resigned to going into the Europa League. But pulled out a 3-1 win in Monaco. Glorious.

Then the winter break took forever. The winter window in Russia is actually in February, not January. So I get thru most of the January, waiting to get money to spend. We have 30m in the bank and just qualified for the Champions League knockouts. But nothing. Late January, I get the option to amend season expectations, which gets me a princely 500K to spend. BUT.... my bid for Xadas at the start of the save unsettled him and he just got Transfer Listed. 450K. I have enough. Put in a bid, get the contract settled... but its taking a weirdly long time for him to accept. Like a week. Its late January and the window is about to close thru the rest of Europe. Then Watford make a bid and the next time I hit continue, they've agreed a contract and he's joined them. WTF? I am the sads.

Then I see Roma snapping up the Serbian defender I was going to target in the summer.

Its okay. Its fine. I should focus on securing some quality Russian players first. There is a GK at Sion and a RB at Vitesse. The RB, Vyacheslav Karavayev, is my biggest target for the summer. I have only one rightback in the squad, and he's 31 years old and a convert winger. He's been ever present for me and one of the top rated players in the squad, but he's about to start declining. Karavayev is really good and he usually moves in the summer 2019 window for somewhere under 10m.

Then Zenit sign him.

Time for the youth intake. Maybe the football Gods will smile upon me and deliver a wonderkid newgen RB. Or not. Got a 4-star prospect- yay! An MC, which means he is more depth at the one position I'm already strong with Russian players at. Less yay.

I had two players who wanted to leave - the previously mentioned Fernandes and veteran Russian Tarasov. I offered both out repeatedly and for very little money thru the window. No takes. Both are unhappy that they weren't sold. The message I get about Fernandes literally says that he appreciates significant efforts were made to sell him.... but he is still FURIOUS at me and won't talk to me anymore. Okay then.

By this point, I am firmly planning the next save, but I have a weird need to at least see out the season at Loko. The first knockout round of the CL starts before the RPL season resumes, so that's a bit weird. We drew Galatasaray, which is a comparatively easy draw when you look at the big clubs. We get through, but its 1-0 and 1-1, so not exactly smashing our way through. Next round... Manchester City.

**** me.

First leg goes better than anticipated - 2-2 draw in Moscow. Then we get belted 4-1 in Manchester and we're done. But the league is still going well and that's great, I guess.

A few matches into the second half of the season, we have an international break and I get a weird message. My ONLY RB, Vladislav Ignatyev, is apparently "FURIOUS at me" for barely playing him and costing him a call up to the National Team, and probably thereby ending his NT career. Except he does play constantly. CONSTANTLY. Like 7 or 8 competitive matches in a row. Had to rotate him in late November and early December, because his fitness was down in the low 80s or even high 70s.

Closed out the season, got the massive sum of 18m to spend, since we only have 40m in the bank. I was tempted to go a bit further, see if the new sponsorship deals gave me any more cash. But no point. Weird series of events that made on my regular favorite clubs and saves be very forgettable. Gonna head back to Brazil and do Atletico Mineiro again. Got annoyed there last time at clubs in Europe offering pittances for star wonderkids, not following up once they unsettled the player, and the player demanding to be allowed to leave for almost nothing. I realize that has not been solved, but....

I wonder how much time SI needs to tailor a proper training module? Probably 10-15 years. I played this game since FM 2007 and probably this is the last final year. I will not play anymore this game because is less and less fun. Every year I hoped it will be better, but the direction of developing is wrong. If my memory serves well, 2012 was the best game in series.

Now, in FM 2019 we have 3 training units: goalkeeping, defensive and attacking units. What's the use of this? None. If we could trained them separately it would be nice, but no, SI decided to protect our brains. It is too difficult to train 3 different units.

Now, we have fancy training calendar with 3 training sessions every day, arranged in weeks. So in this weekly calendar we put sessions for all players, for all 3 training units. So you need to put sessions for goalkeepers. Guess what's happens with the other 2 training units during goalkeeping training session? "Attacks against the defense" and "Defense against the attacking unit". Really SI? Now, we have a real gem called Overall - "a holistic session..." which trains in all 40 attributes. If the training's length is 2 hours, this mean about 3 minutes per attribute. Really helpful!

I was hoping that at least individual training to be helpful. but SI took this too from me. After only a month of individual training, half of my team (Southampton) complained about "individual training has been assigned to work is not producing any results" and became unhappy. Great SI. How my players know that? They didn't have enough time to see if it works. In one case the coach said "Has benefited from individual training focus" and I could see green arrow pointing up on his attribute. Now, this is even greater. The player knows better than his manager and his coach and he contradicts the evidence. What kind of game is this?

But whiners are really annoying. Some players complains about not playing enough, some others wants better contracts. Now, it is really funny, one of them played only 2 games in league, with average rating 6.75, no goal, no assist, but he thinks he deserve a better contract. How this come? He is rotation, he has 3 more years in a five years contract, 241,000 Euro/month but he feel he deserve a new contract. Another masterpiece from SI.

I will not say about ME because are too many problems, seemingly more than in other years.