shaunyboy89

Reaction score
How many rage quitters have we got out there? Whether it be quitting the game completely or resigning from your role after a shocking run of games? Do you regret it a couple of minutes later? Have you ever rage quit and gone on to bigger and better things?

I've never resigned. i always manage my home team and do well with them by getting them into the premier league. i have never been sacked either

Never rage quit , i will resign if i feel i have achieved all i can with the club or get bored.

I did once. I was managing Crewe and getting nowhere, but I wanted to keep the save cos some of the regens in the save was really good and i wanted to experience them. So I resigned and went to Exeter haha. Not even going up in the world. I regret it at first but i like Exeter's players so its all good, and it's also fun because when i came it was mid season and they were just above relegation. Fighting for a playoff place now.

It happened to me only for two or three times and I never loaded the same game again. I quit the game after some really absurd matches like 1:5 at home with already relegated teams with my two best players injured for 7 months and third one sent off and banned for three matches. This usually happens suddenly without good reason. Doesn't matter if you have good form, morale, team, tactic, fitness and so on. Of course, it is natural to lose with strong team, but FM is really absurd sometimes and that makes me angry, especially with time invested to the game :)

I had a save on FM09 that just ruined the game for me. I had been overachieving with Ingolstadt and was offered the job at Man City. I thought, I am ready for the big time, this should be fun! I was SO WRONG! The unrealistic expectations of the owner and board, the underachieving of the players, and greatly improved competition just sucked all of the fun out of the game. I stopped playing until FM12 came out. Pretty much 2 full years off from just that one bad experience. Lesson learned, I will never do a rich Premier League team again.

I rage quit yesterday when i lost against Udinese. They got a red card after 20 minutes and the first thing they do after that, is score. One shot all game and they win.. The game is to predictable sometimes..

I rage quit yesterday when i lost against Udinese. They got a red card after 20 minutes and the first thing they do after that, is score. One shot all game and they win.. The game is to predictable sometimes..

So you quit because You got beat againsy 10 men...

Yeah I did the same with Fiore. Drew with Inter 0-0 Lost to Atalanta 3-1 then 2-1 to chievo. Two of the s&£t teams. Quit the game as we played well against Inter, then it all fell apart. I rarely quit games but I find some I the teams impossible to manage, just to much debt and average players. Some Spanish teams same too.

Most of the Die Hards will say its the point of the game but I like to build a squad up with a decent chance of a good season. Not just to win trophies but progression and some it's just not possible without losin my rag ??

lost 5-1 against san marino with england...quit bein their manager after givin the players a bollockin after the game and in the press..then just thought **** it and stuck with just everton

haha what a weird co-incidence...rage quit just today. was playing with huddersfield town, winning league 1 comfortably....then had a bad run of games, got knocked out of the JPT, Carling Cup and the FA Cup. Then was losing to Brentford 2-1 when two of my best players got injured, and somebody got sent off and lost 5-1. quit the game, deleted the game, even from the recycle bin. just finished raging hahaha

Ive quit the game down and then 20 mins later loaded it up, telling the truth ive done it today,

Napoli save, won 7-0 Away v Sampdoria, only to lose 1-0 at home next game against the bottom side who only had 3 shots compared to my 26...

Not this one game, but this pushed me too far haha, so inconsistant

One thing that annoys me is that if you lose a game that gets you angry an you give the players a reyt bollocking but that's not enough cause you wanna ******* em in the media an all.

Gets on my **** when there is either no press conference or they ask you completely irrelevant questions. The second is more annoying if the ref has cost you the game with a **** decision and they never ask you about it.

I dont rage quit, dont see the point. I like the fact the game can infuriate me, makes winning all the more satisfying.

In Cm3 (earlier days) I used to rage quit a lot :) but you quickly find out that if you win when you load up again, its not the same feeling and quickly resent that save :) So, no, I don't and have not for ages...

only time i rage quitted was when i was arsenal and i lost 7-1 against liverpool the worst performance i ever had on fm i was angry so i fined all the paleyers 2 weeks wages because most of them got 4 point something ratings and most of my main players then got annoyed and wanted to leave so i rage quitted.

ive only rage quitted when my laptop turns off or the game freezes after i win a big derby and then i lose it afterwards cause i see it as me making it equal against being screwed over and the next game would be equal

No word of a lie,if i lose my first match the chances are im just gunna click "new game"...i don't understand why i do it.

I rage quit randomly :p But still, there is no point really to rage quit.

I actually remember once I had FM on my laptop years ago, I think it was FM08 im not sure. Anyways, I just won the Premier League on the last day of the season after years of failiure and I was so happy, all of a sudden my laptop overheats and shuts down......I was hoping it had Autosaved so after some time I waited for my Laptop to cool down again and load FM back up...it didn't save and I replayed the match and lost the title.....I exited out of FM straight away and literally went ape and never played FM for about 3 months after that.

Last edited: