I have on and off spells with FM, sometimes if I'm on a really bad run I'll rage and not play it, only to return about a week later and become addicted again XD

I'm on the verge of rage quitting haha, I'm Swindon and i'm top of npower league one, but i set myself certain expectations and my team stopped living up to them. I'm in January and i wanted to be top by about 15-20 points instead i'm only ahead by 4 :(

i'm on the verge also...just won the league with everton..finally got my youngsters first team ready or at least bench ready...lost 4 of the first 5 games....conceding 18 goals...no one is performing and the morale is on it's ring right now

i got so ****** yesterday i uninstalled the game
the cause 2 matches on separate saves
both totally indentical
leading 3 0 at half with Brazil again Paraguay in the Copa america group and with sampdoria against inter
and end up losing the sampdoria game 3 5 and Brazil ended 4 5 (lead 4 1, then got 2 red cards, 1 was really weird, my player got 2 yellow cards for fouls he made in attacking set pieces)

Top of league, bottom of league team with awful players stat-wise manage to seriously injure two of my key players both of which are key to my current progress... My players also picked up a number of yellow cards and lost the game 3-0 which destroyed their morale and ended their unbeaten streak.

/ragequit

So you quit because You got beat againsy 10 men...

He raged because the opposing team got ONLY 1 shot the whole game and won.

Anyways, On topic.

I don't like rage quitting. If I'm frustrated I wouldn't play the game for like 1-2 days. Your problem would just go away.

Once, just once. I was Arsenal, it was the second to last game of the season, being 1 point off Manchester. We played away, had 78% Possession, 7 CCC's, 27 shots, 15 on goal. They win in the 87th minute from a corner, I was furious! I quit the game, and 2 days later I deleted the save. I thought that continuing and winning the league would be cheating.

The only time i've ever quit FM due to rage is when the game quits unexpectedly and i realise that i havn't saved in a while.

So you quit because You got beat againsy 10 men...

No, I quit because i had close to 30 shots in the game and they had one and still won it. I even said to myself after he got sent off. Wouldnt suprise if they score now, and sure enough they did.

No, I quit because i had close to 30 shots in the game and they had one and still won it. I even said to myself after he got sent off. Wouldnt suprise if they score now, and sure enough they did.

thats football

Back in FM10 i used to ragequit a lot, but as Raikan said, if you lose and quit, then return to win the game it's just not the same feeling :)

I often get really worked up when my team is not performing, and a few times I have rashly closed the game down in rage.

I nearly rage quitted, Europa League QF 2nd Leg, playing as Celtic against Shakhtar, first leg finished 0-0, going into the 2nd leg as the away side, tried it 4 times, each time I lost, 3-0, 2-1, 1-0, 1-0, on the 5th attempt, losing 1-0 going into the last 10 mins, I scored 2 late goals to win 2-1, was so happy

I used to rage quit occasionally when i first started playing, I sometimes have to seriously take a break from the computer for a while before I can go back to it and calm myself down so I don't feel like rage quitting. It's mainly injuries where I feel like I want to rage quit the most. There's nothing worse than seeing your star player break his leg and watching all his attributes plummet over the next few months and not regain them.

Right before the Champion league final. My ******* best player got 8 months injured in training.