TheWibe

Reaction score
RAGNAROK

Made by
The wibe

View attachment 81864

The Idea

Ok, so I made a try to make a 4-1-2-3 with inside forwards.
So enter Ragnarok, BOOOOM!
It's all about attack!

Formation

View attachment 81862

Training

Pre Season

Teamwork (high) Tactic only (50%)
Rest both before and after the match!

During Season

Balanced (high) Tactic only (50%)
Rest both before and after the match!

Useful information

NO OI'S

Red card (Take out the striker)

Team talks (Assistant manager, or the preferred trainer)

Results

[video=youtube;y8B7hMA6jvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8B7hMA6jvk[/video]

Testet with barcelona only!!
Having said that the results are amazing, and I will be testing with others later when I have the time to do so!

League table

View attachment 81860

Memorable Results

View attachment 81837View attachment 81836View attachment 81835View attachment 81834View attachment 81833View attachment 81832View attachment 81831View attachment 81830

Key players

View attachment 81856View attachment 81855View attachment 81854View attachment 81853View attachment 81852View attachment 81851

Inside forwards

View attachment 81859View attachment 81858

Striker

View attachment 81857

Download

View attachment 81850

Last edited:
just tested it in tff´s testing league with mancity and chelsea.
sadly its not performing very well... :(
stopped simulating after 64 games because it makes no sense
View attachment 81828

Personally, i don't trust 'Testing Leagues' So subjectable!

Testing leagues are far from 100% accurate but im quiet sure this tactic wont work on average teams.
With a tactic i made myself i had a 120+ goal difference with mancity over 85 games for example.

Shima1990 You can conclude that on two matches!!!

The tactic needs time to get fluid (the more advanced the longer it will take)

Its a super attacking tactic wich means its CRUCIAL that every player in every role master their positioning and that their team cohision is beamed out.

Also you could use with a few reinforcements so i would aim to get a full pre season, some nice transfers and take it from there.

Also not every tactic suits every player. The Wibe is known and respected so the resoults he got with this is clearly not bogus.

Im going to give it a go next season on my AC Milan save after i jsut won my 28th throphy in 6 years... the game is to easy and i should have a squad for this :)

no offense but as you saw i tested the tactic over 128 matches with top teams and its simply not a good tactic.
there are tons of super attacking tactics that work way better then this one.
if you wanna play with an average tactic you also could create one on your own, its much more fun then this.
about the results maybe he used fitness coach with just his team which wont give a meaningful result.
just because someone is known and respected doesnt mean he´s always doing good (look at ancelotti for example).

Last edited: