I think exactly the same that he has probably used the Game editor or fitness editor ? but how will we ever know ? does it matter ?there are better tactics around !

Is this tactic better than your first tactic for you?

no offense but as you saw i tested the tactic over 128 matches with top teams and its simply not a good tactic.
there are tons of super attacking tactics that work way better then this one.
if you wanna play with an average tactic you also could create one on your own, its much more fun then this.
about the results maybe he used fitness coach with just his team which wont give a meaningful result.
just because someone is known and respected doesnt mean he´s always doing good (look at ancelotti for example).

Can you suggest me same formation with better tactic mate please ?

i could but it would be unfair to the owner of the thread

[QUOTE = marksmithlfc; 3119300] Je pense exactement la même chose qu'il a probablement utilisé l'éditeur de jeu ou l'éditeur de conditionnement physique? mais comment saurons-nous jamais? est-ce important? Il y a de meilleures tactiques! [/ QUOTE]

I do not think that the wibe is needed to justify it considering the numerous exelente tactics it has created each year, no it uses no editor, with this tactic I have exelent result with the bayern so if you do not arrive the problem may come from you but stop to say that the tactic is null when it is the players who use it are nil !!

so you wanna tell me mancity and chelsea have bad players?
maybe this tactic works somehow if ur team is way stronger then the rest but thats it

so you wanna tell me mancity and chelsea have bad players?
maybe this tactic works somehow if ur team is way stronger then the rest but thats it

I was not talking about the players but the coach;)

[CITATION = Piaz; 3119328] ok maintenant je peux vous voir ne pas savoir ce dont vous parlez
mieux ne pas nourrir les trolls [/ QUOTE]

its me troll ? the tactic does not work for you you come to say that it is bad and it is me the troll? Is this a joke? you already share tactics? no the wibe every year offers an exelente tactic then rather than questioning the wibe ask you if you are really good at this game

I apologize TheWibe but you have filters for this tactic, I used your previous one ... and now the individual training is the assistant coach who? Thank you.

[CITATION = Piaz; 3119328] ok maintenant je peux vous voir ne pas savoir ce dont vous parlez
mieux ne pas nourrir les trolls [/ QUOTE]

its me troll ? the tactic does not work for you you come to say that it is bad and it is me the troll? Is this a joke? you already share tactics? no the wibe every year offers an exelente tactic then rather than questioning the wibe ask you if you are really good at this game

No need 2 discuss this anymore; if your happy with this tactic its fine.

I think exactly the same that he has probably used the Game editor or fitness editor ? but how will we ever know ? does it matter ?there are better tactics around !

WOW.....

You realy think that one of the most respected and renomed posters on all of FM forums would cheat and upload something that was "fake" ???

I cant say much for the most, but i can Guarante that The Wibe is 200% Legit.

i can **** stamp that!

View attachment 81733

Question

Could you put pictures, preseason training and tempodara?

From already thank you very much

Running whole preseason preparing for this and so far won trhe Super cup vs Juventus, the european supercup vs Lyon and all training matches, tho not with insane scores, but solid performance from all but my striker that seems to not want to score and keep missin CCC so my 3-0 wins should be two or three goals higher normaly considering he plays like hes Blue square one matherial despite beeing probably my best player (max stars).

Goign to fire it up again now and start the season, Cant Wait :)