Raikan007

Reaction score
Download
(click the heading to take you to the download page)

Formation & Shouts

View attachment 277066View attachment 277063View attachment 277065

Match results

View attachment 277064View attachment 277067View attachment 277068View attachment 277069View attachment 277070View attachment 277071

Pitch Size

Narrow, smallest possible!

Opposition instructions:

• Wingers - show to weaker feet

[*=center] Strikers - hard tackling/show weaker foot (no tight marking or closing down at all)

[*=center]Centremids - Close down/show weak feet

[*=center] Defenders - show weaker feet to all

Match Prep:
  • High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
  • High - attacking/defending movement during season
(the reason why you need to leave it low during the season (when it is at least 3/4 of the way fluid) is that it takes a substantial amount of the training percentage away from the player so player progression is not affected as much)

Disclaimer:

This tactic is not going to win you every single game! It is working really well for me and the setup is unique and may not work for your team right away or ever, give it time for the players to get used to it! It may take up to 20 games or so! It has no exploits so dont expect your strikers to score over 100 goals a season, this is real football and you are not guaranteed to win each game! I honestly hope you do win most games
smile.gif
but I still lose, its realistic and makes the game that much more enjoyable!

you can also take the two wider cb's and place them as rb and lb if you like! working well for me like this at the moment too!

this result was using the cb to fb tweak! works really nice too if you feel that you are being caught out by the opposition out wide, especially against a 442 formation!

View attachment 277079

going to give this a go dont know who with yet lol will let you know how i get on

hi .... if i take 2 cb's and make them rb and lb do i need to set other instructions for them? What do i have to change?

thx ...

but please note, these are not any of my official tactics :p these are just messing around tactics that I have shared for fun! I doubt they will work for anyone besides me, but would like to see that is why I uploaded them :)

good luck

sorry mate :( as I said, its probably not going to work for anyone besides me :p

quit and reload and use your own tactic, or if you want a new proper tactic then let me know, I have a few that will do you well!

i dont mind if u can give me a new proper tactic :D ... im open to new things :DDD

Is there a reason that the target man and playmaker are set to "None"? Just curious.

Hey Raikan! I rly like the three centrebacks formation. I may try it at next season tweaking the wide cbs to right-left backs (as you mentioned above).

Cheers bro ;D

Last edited:
hi there
raikan could you send me the best tactic you have made so far for this fm12

in the screen shots of your 31222 ccc heaven tactic i noticed pass n move shouts can have those shout instructions i what to try them with my 433 wide formation that i made early days with it but it could work so your help will be appreciated
[h=1][/h]

This tactic is brilliant for lower league teams. I have started a Shrewsbury save and implemented this tactic intom team with a few tweaks. It seems to generate high ammount of possession as well asahigh number of CCC's. I think because of the poor standards in League 2 the defence doesn't get exploited as much. When I play teams from the leagues above i either drop the anchor man back into defence orsacrifice a striker. A very good tactic ifanone is thinking of starting a lower league save