in the screen shots of your 31222 ccc heaven tactic i noticed pass n move shouts can have those shout instructions i what to try them with my 433 wide formation that i made early days with it but it could work so your help will be appreciated

it should work mate :)

This tactic is brilliant for lower league teams. I have started a Shrewsbury save and implemented this tactic intom team with a few tweaks. It seems to generate high ammount of possession as well asahigh number of CCC's. I think because of the poor standards in League 2 the defence doesn't get exploited as much. When I play teams from the leagues above i either drop the anchor man back into defence orsacrifice a striker. A very good tactic ifanone is thinking of starting a lower league save

glad to hear that mate :) surprisingly so :)

thanks bud, well done!

Not sure if this a dumb question or not haha. But will this work in FM 13?

This is actually a quality tactic, severly underrated on these forums, just like the one touch football tactic you made, Raikan. It's absolutely lethal going forward, that being said I have a pretty decent squad now (I'm in the year 2018 with Chelsea). Still I like the roles you opted for here, like two inside forwards, two deep-lying playmakers and practically two poachers up front.

Only thing I can't seem to figure out is where am I going to play David Silva in this, any suggestions? He's a bit slow so I don't think he's a good fit for the AMR/AML positions. I tried dragging one of the strikers back and tweaking it to suit him, but I feel like I'm destroying the balance of the team which is really what this tactic is all about for me. Only tweaks I've made is to the three center backs, other than that it's still the same tactic, Bravo!

I tried tactics with same formation. Kept getting high balls against me on the wings exploiting the absence of full backs/wbs. Gave up.