Raikan007's Awesome Amc (433)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 107K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day to you all! This is a version of a few tactics of mine I have been playing around with for a while now (still not nearly ready in my eyes) but it has been getting fantastic results!

This is not for smaller/lower league teams as it requires a fluid approach and a talented Amc (which is hard to find lower down) So please, do not use it with Wimbledon, Truro, Crawley and expect it to work! If you do and it does then thats fantastic :)

I am going to give a brief description of the tactic below as I am still busy with it but would like a little feedback as well if anyone is interested!

Raikan007's Awesome Amc:

(click the heading above to take you to the download page)

Welcome to my tactic and I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed making
it:

Formation & Instructions:

View attachment 219046

Touchline Shouts:

None, however you can use:

• [*=center]Work ball into box

Opposition Instructions:

• Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
  • I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers
  • You can also close down and tight mark the most uncomposed central defender and show him to his weaker foot

Match Results, League Tables & Fixtures:
Compliments of Icykillers (I am stii using it and will upload more as I go on)

View attachment 219039View attachment 219047View attachment 219045View attachment 219044View attachment 219043View attachment 219042View attachment 219041View attachment 219040

Top performers:

View attachment 219048

Match Prep:

• High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
  • High/Average Defending Positioning during season

(the reason why you need to leave it averaged during the season (when it is at least 3/4 of the way fluid) is that it takes a substantial amount of the training percentage away from the player so player progression is not affected as much) Suggested Player types:

Goalkeeper:
Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
(Maarten Stekelenburg, De Gea, Cech)

Full Backs:
Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing
(
Schwaab, Fucile, Jonathan, Gabriel Silva)

Centrebacks:

Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must
(Ferdinand, Kjaer)

Ball Winning Mid
Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre Defensive mid:
(Mascherano, Ognjen Vukojevic, Yann M'Vila)

Advanced Playmaker:

Centre Mid Left:

Creative passer, good dribbling & first touch, good off the ball and technique and decisions are a must! Flair!
(Modric, Van Der Vaar, Eriksen, Yttergard Jennsen)

Deep lying playmaker:

Centre Mid Right:

Good passing, creativity, first touch, off the ball, strength, anticipation!
(Moutinho, Carrick, Pirlo)

Inside Forwards/Wingers
Extremely quick, agile, determined good decision makers, high flair and dribbling and crossing. Good off the ball movement, stamina are also very important. Composure and finishing really helpful to!
(Hulk, Willian, Di Maria)

Striker:

Poacher, quick and good at finishing, off the ball.
(Hernandez, Lavezzi, Welbeck, Pato)

Important Notes:

• Pitch dimensions: 105m by 67m
  • Fullbacks that are quick add a different dimension as well especially if you use the shout: "look for overlap"
  • Teaching the Dlp to switch balls to opposite flanks is also beneficial and the Ap to attack through middle and play killer balls
  • Opposite footed wingers are extremely beneficial (right footed winger on the left and left footed winger on the right)
  • Advanced Playmaker: Is your main position!
    Creative passer, good dribbling & first touch, good off the ball and technique and decisions are a must! Anticipation and teamwork!
    (Modric, Jadson, Eriksen, Pastore)

The Screenshot has the striker as Target Man: The tactic is set as Poacher! This is because:

If your striker is not good at finishing and slow (Chamackh/Davies) etc then change to TM (role) and use the TM instruction: Play ball to feet!
Select the Striker as Target Man!

If the striker is quick (Hernandez/Pato) then leave as Poacher and set TM instruction: Run onto ball.
Select the Striker as Target Man!

I look forward to any feedback! Good luck and enjoy!

Last edited:
Awesome, i'm gonna use this with Norwich and if it doesnt work i'm complaining. lol ;)

lol, the two worst teams in the league :) its not meant for the minnows of the respective leagues :) its an attacking tactic which requires players to have a certain level of skill :)

but, you two are very good managers so I look forward to your results :) good luck! I would tone it down to control and balanced though!

Haha i was only joking mate, but yea i will definitely give this a go with some team once i have the time. :)

humm. guess that my Aimar will tear defences apart with this

Raikan,

Do we have to manually put in the Playmaker & Target Man in the Team Instructions?

If so, is the AMC the Playmaker and Striker the TM?

Raikan,

Do we have to manually put in the Playmaker & Target Man in the Team Instructions?

If so, is the AMC the Playmaker and Striker the TM?

yes you do mate (the playmaker is already set though) the target man needs to be edited :)

Looks like another great tactic Raikan.
I was wondering about using it with my Malaga team in season 3 and have two questions.
First is given the choice of two equal players, would this tactic work better with the target man or the poacher?
Also does it matter about having a right footed player at RAM and left footed at LAM or being opposite footed?
Thanks and keep up the good work

Raikan would you recommend using balance and control when playing away from home. From your screenshot you have Rooney set to Target Man attack I always thought that a Target Man needed to be a big tall player like Drogba or Crouch. Do you think Van Persie could play this position also because he has similar attributes as Rooney.

I don't know how you make all these tactics mate. But keep up the good work without tacticians like you helping out I would have given up on this game in 2010.

You churn out more tactics than catholic's do children.

I will check it out though.

hey raikan I have a few question for you... this tactic seems good but I conceed to many goals at least 2 in every game , you? And my striker I have cavani , siqporsson , sow... no one from thoose three can't score :S ... I have good amc and amr , aml ... hamsik is AMC , douglas costa , willian , c. ronaldo, lavezzi ... I played 10 games and five fon five I draw with easy opponents , do you now where is a problem ... sorry on bad english ... thank you

Back