Raikan007's Awesome Amc (433)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 107K
hey raikan I have a few question for you... this tactic seems good but I conceed to many goals at least 2 in every game , you? And my striker I have cavani , siqporsson , sow... no one from thoose three can't score :S ... I have good amc and amr , aml ... hamsik is AMC , douglas costa , willian , c. ronaldo, lavezzi ... I played 10 games and five fon five I draw with easy opponents , do you now where is a problem ... sorry on bad english ... thank you

During the season make the match preparation high defensive positioning .

During the season make the match preparation high defensive positioning .

I do all that ... now I'm in november... my defence is kyriakos and sokratis , GK-der stegen , DL-sandro ,DR-romario
also I dont know why no one from my strikers can't score .... maybe 1 gol in 2 games

Now that strange , how bout you make high to very high attacking movement ,
then if you concede change it to defensive positioning .

Now that strange , how bout you make high to very high attacking movement ,
then if you concede change it to defensive positioning .

I will try that ... I have a lot of opportunities but as I said my strikers can't score

my first game lost :( 2-0 Spartak moskow vs Lokomotiv 20-8 shots

First impressions are very good.

As newcastle in my first season I've won my last 5 games using this (not yet fully fluid) - including 3-2 against Arsenal at my place, and 3-2 against Man City at their place.

Raikan would you recommend using balance and control when playing away from home. From your screenshot you have Rooney set to Target Man attack I always thought that a Target Man needed to be a big tall player like Drogba or Crouch. Do you think Van Persie could play this position also because he has similar attributes as Rooney.

I don't know how you make all these tactics mate. But keep up the good work without tacticians like you helping out I would have given up on this game in 2010.

thanks mate, its more for people to get idea's and make their own really! trying different styles and settings etc for people to use parts of it to integrate a tactic that suits them :) or just use it as is etc...

I would do that! Rooney is actually very good as a TM, but remember, his instructions are nothing like a TM :) I just have a thing that if you set a player like Crouch to Poacher (even though you have him set up to play like a TM he will not perform well) get what I mean?

RVP would be better suited to either Advanced or Complete (with the same settings)

hey raikan I have a few question for you... this tactic seems good but I conceed to many goals at least 2 in every game , you? And my striker I have cavani , siqporsson , sow... no one from thoose three can't score :S ... I have good amc and amr , aml ... hamsik is AMC , douglas costa , willian , c. ronaldo, lavezzi ... I played 10 games and five fon five I draw with easy opponents , do you now where is a problem ... sorry on bad english ... thank you

tone down attacking to control! use retain possession and pass into space, work ball into box!

take off TM settings! use Cavani as Complete forward! also, give it time mate! what match prep are you using?

Looks like another great tactic Raikan.
I was wondering about using it with my Malaga team in season 3 and have two questions.
First is given the choice of two equal players, would this tactic work better with the target man or the poacher?
Also does it matter about having a right footed player at RAM and left footed at LAM or being opposite footed?
Thanks and keep up the good work

cheers mate!

Poacher

yes it does :) as they cut in to support the Amc and Striker :)

Back