Raikan007's Awesome Amc (433)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 107K
I dont have any for this tactic at the moment! Using my 433 DM :) if you have feel free to upload Icy! hows it going so far? Still kicking *** and taking names?

By the way, the SS in the opening post are all from IcyKillers if anyone read the OP (fine print)

I dont have any for this tactic at the moment! Using my 433 DM :) if you have feel free to upload Icy! hows it going so far? Still kicking *** and taking names?

By the way, the SS in the opening post are all from IcyKillers if anyone read the OP (fine print)

Right now i'm starting a new game with
Napoli ,
In my manchester save I'm kicking everyone *** .
So I need more challenge . ^^)

Last edited:
10 games into the season. :)

Last edited:
Raikan,

At some point, would you mind updating the OP with recommended attributes for each position?

I'm sitting in 3rd with newcastle at the start of Feb... going great so far!

First game with LFC V West Brom, I used the poacher one with Suarez, got beat 1-0, 10 WBA Shots on target to my 3??

This was my team

Reina
Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - Enrique
Lucas - Adam
Downing - Eriksen - Bellamy
Suarez

We never looked like scoring. What should I do? Use Carroll as target man and use Suarez AML? This just isn't working.

Any tactic does - have you used it Pre Season to build up the teams understanding of the tactic?

First game with LFC V West Brom, I used the poacher one with Suarez, got beat 1-0, 10 WBA Shots on target to my 3??

This was my team

Reina
Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - Enrique
Lucas - Adam
Downing - Eriksen - Bellamy
Suarez

We never looked like scoring. What should I do? Use Carroll as target man and use Suarez AML? This just isn't working.

Change the match preparation to Very High attacking movement , then when you feel that your team
can score well
change it back to defensive positioning .
in the real world suarez didn't scored much though . :$

Change the match preparation to Very High attacking movement , then when you feel that your team
can score well
change it back to defensive positioning .
in the real world suarez didn't scored much though . :$

All of the match preparations only prepare your team for the upcoming match, the effects do not carry over to the next match.

The only exception is for Teamwork.

Hey raikan how if they use a DM to mark your AMC out of the game?I always struggle against formation with DM

Last edited:
I had some varyinging successes with the formation @Raikan. In the premier league with the Golden Oldies it was hard to score with this tactics. The only good result was a 2-0 win against Arsenal in the League Cup. In the first 5 games in the competition I had only 1 point and 1 goal.

I also used the tactics with a small Semi-Pro team in Indonesia. I worked great there. Only two draws in the first 10 games and an average of almost 3 goals a game. Best player was my AMC with a rating of 7.58 and 7 assists. Like the gameplay with this tactic!

Raikan,

At some point, would you mind updating the OP with recommended attributes for each position?

I'm sitting in 3rd with newcastle at the start of Feb... going great so far!

Hey bud, thats great, well done! I will do that for you :)

For the Dm problem, I would drop the Amc back into the central Cm role! or even drop the ball winner to the Dm slot then have the same formation as them :)

Glad its working well for everyone so far!

Ben, I thought it work the best for the Golden Oldies challenge, upset its not! Ruud had scored 8 goals in 6 games for my Tottenham team with it! Clarence I thought would have been awesome in the Amc role as well...

Nice man! Btw, how do you get that skin? With teamlogo and premier league logo? Link please?

Hey man, love your tactics.. keep up the good work! Btw, you know the best link for skin with teamlogo, premier league logo and player faces? Thanks brother.

Back