Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund 4-2-3-1 Re-created for FM14 - TheRyanFM

Needs work. but so far so good, play 3 won 3, scored 12

Hi !

I'll continue my save with Monaco now.

Yesterday, i played against Paris (away) and I won 3-1 (first victory and really good game) : View attachment 418370

Next game it's versus Bastia (little team), I hope I'll win :)

Yes I had put the tactic three times for the training, and in preseason I had worked on the team cohesion (because many players are new in the team) and tactic for the matchs.

I hope it's understandable what I've said. Lol.

Yes I had put the tactic three times for the training, and in preseason I had worked on the team cohesion (because many players are new in the team) and tactic for the matchs.

I hope it's understandable what I've said. Lol.
Should've used Tactics & Tactics only but not sure

Thanks for bringing this back to life, it used to be a massive tactic on FM13.

Do you think I can use your tactics with a team of German third division? (RB Leipzig)

6th on 20 teams. For the 3rd division, ok, but If we go to the second division, the medias will predict us in the last places.

Planning to use this with my Swansea save in 2022 (been in charge since 2016, started at Newport Co, got them to Championship in two years, then offered a job at Swansea). Last season (2020/2021 season I finished 5th in the premier league, lost to Napoli in the Europa League final)

Hopefully I can win the Europa League this year with this tactic and get higher than 5th in the Premier League (I've been on a steady rise in the PL, 2017 I finished 8th, 2018 7th, 2019 7th, 2020/2021 5th)

Will post results and final league table when I finish this season (should be done by monday or tuesday)

I'm Starting a save with Chelsea too. Do you have any tips for my team?? Hope your tactic works with me too. Will keep you posted!!!!