as I did on the last several Fm's before Fm12, I will be making:

1) Raikan007's player recommendation thread along with a shortlist (see Fm11 thread)
2) Golden Oldies shortlist
3) Lower league shortlist
4) Middle east shortlist (may just include that in shortlist #1 though)

Raikon, very good indeed. I'm eager to reply more often this year to your threads, not agreeing, ofc.

Btw, what are the requirements for a player to be on this list (lists)?

Raikon, very good indeed. I'm eager to reply more often this year to your threads, not agreeing, ofc.

Btw, what are the requirements for a player to be on this list (lists)?

there are no real requirements mate :) not everyone of the players will become stars at all, however, there are quite a few that will :) and there are some good cheap youngsters as well for people in lower leagues etc...

this year I have added most of the most well known wonderkids as I always get members asking "where's Neymar, why is he not on the list" I find lesser known players, always have always will! but to avoid stupidity and me repeating myself this year I have included them :)

there are no real requirements mate :) not everyone of the players will become stars at all, however, there are quite a few that will :) and there are some good cheap youngsters as well for people in lower leagues etc...

this year I have added most of the most well known wonderkids as I always get members asking "where's Neymar, why is he not on the list" I find lesser known players, always have always will! but to avoid stupidity and me repeating myself this year I have included them :)

What i meant is what do you take in consideration to put Iturbe on the list but not Kelvin (both from Porto).

I know that for a player to be wonderkid he needs to have high CA, right? And i also know that not all of the list will have high CA, so when do they stop being wonderkids for you? 150 PA?

What i meant is what do you take in consideration to put Iturbe on the list but not Kelvin (both from Porto).

I know that for a player to be wonderkid he needs to have high CA, right? And i also know that not all of the list will have high CA, so when do they stop being wonderkids for you? 150 PA?

wonderkids have high PA's not CA's mate :)

I don't know, I have never used any of those tools to show players potentials etc.. I add on whoever I want! anyone with decent stats...

wonderkids have high PA's not CA's mate :)

I don't know, I have never used any of those tools to show players potentials etc.. I add on whoever I want! anyone with decent stats...

Thanks for the info. I used your in Fm12 and it was really extensive and in general good, so will expect for you to get another one :D

I can't find where to cut and copy this to. Is it under steam?

I can't find where to cut and copy this to. Is it under steam?
When you download the shortlist it goes into Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 13/Shortlists if that was what you were wondering. Then you just choose Import Shortlist once in-game.

Yeah thats what I wondered, as I didn't have a Shortlist folder, I've just added one to see if that works. Thanks

i cant import shortlist,done what is says above but nothing :(((( never have any problems with importing tactics or training tho

hi guys, need help.

i cant seem to find players, e.g. GK Stegen ...

i only load while new game england premier league with small database, what should i change in order for most of the players get loaded?

thank you

hi guys, need help.

i cant seem to find players, e.g. GK Stegen ...

i only load while new game england premier league with small database, what should i change in order for most of the players get loaded?

thank you

no wonder you barely getting any players mate.. lol!

I play on a large/huge database with over 15 nations loaded up and about 21 leagues.. I have around 98k players in my game.. you probably have around 3k

load up bigger database and add more leagues as playable mate...

no wonder you barely getting any players mate.. lol!

I play on a large/huge database with over 15 nations loaded up and about 21 leagues.. I have around 98k players in my game.. you probably have around 3k

load up bigger database and add more leagues as playable mate...

Not always viable though. Some people play FM on PC's that won't run a large database.
But yeah guys, remember, the bigger the database the more players you will have in your game.

Sporting.C.P

Guys, you want wonderkids?? just go to Sporting, it´s a mine of them, Cedric Soares, André Carillho, Tobias Figueiredo, Bruma, Labyad,Diego Rubio, Betinho, Rafael Veloso, andré matins, valentín Viola, Bernardo Carlos, João Mario, Renato Neto, Nuno Reis, Atila Turan, William Carvalho, Ricardo Esgaio. Check them out, it will be worth it, let me know what you think

Looking for some very good DC ,for amount of maximum 20 000 000 euro, but way way better to be cheaper. Kourt Zouma is impossible to buy in my save

Last edited:
Can someone describe what a shortlist is, and what does it do? :)

Can someone describe what a shortlist is, and what does it do? :)

hey bud, a shortlist is a file that can be imported into your FM game that contains a shortlist of players so that it is easy for you to find the players on the list instead of having to search for them individually..

its a shortlist :)