Thx for the quick answer! But when i have imported the list into the right folder, where do i find it in-game? :)

Thx again mate! Sorry for bothering, but can you tell me what the advantages is with the shortlist? :)

Is the list updated, and if it is I shoudl downloaded from the same link, i guess ?

I can only see 422 players in the list. I know i can Add/Remove Leagues but is there any other way to load up whole European/American/Asian players database ? I know we can add them at the beginning in Custom database options but i don't know how we add them during the game.
Thanks mate.

I can only see 422 players in the list. I know i can Add/Remove Leagues but is there any other way to load up whole European/American/Asian players database ? I know we can add them at the beginning in Custom database options but i don't know how we add them during the game.
Thanks mate.

load a large/huge DB and have at least 15 nations loaded up mate :) thats around 95k players in the game

here are a few of the players on here that have developed all AI

here are a few

I've downloaded the file and created a shortlist folder but when i go to import the file in FM13 there does not appear to be any files saved to load. Can anyone advise?

I've downloaded the file and created a shortlist folder but when i go to import the file in FM13 there does not appear to be any files saved to load. Can anyone advise?

hey bud, make sure the folder is in the right place... what OS are you using?

using Microsoft Windows 7. downloaded the file and saved it within the Sports Interactive folder on my C:Drive and created a folder "shortlists" and saved the file in there. When i go to import the file, the file does not appear. Should it be .rar file?

using Microsoft Windows 7. downloaded the file and saved it within the Sports Interactive folder on my C:Drive and created a folder "shortlists" and saved the file in there. When i go to import the file, the file does not appear. Should it be .rar file?

no mate, it should not be a RAR file :) its a .tac file and does not need to be extracted (wait, I think it is actually, I think I had to WINRAR it to upload it)

try extracting it

What do you open this with once you've downloaded it? whenever i try it never works :(