Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

Raikan007

Reaction score
rs8ris.jpg

Prologue:

So after releasing the tactic a few days ago for some testing and feedback, it seems to be working like a charm so far and just as well as it did on Fm12..

I thank you to everyone who has tried it out and urge those who have not yet, give it a shot if you are struggling to win games or play consistently, it is a good plug and play tactic, albeit having the correct player types

I hope you enjoy some success with the tactic as I have so far and this tactic can be used for lower league teams, it has been used and tested and done well for pretty much every team I have used it for.. You just need to give the tactic time to become fluid and get your players used to the tactic, that could take around 3-5 months..

Dembele scores a wondergoal in the CMR position

<span style="font-family:century gothic;">[video=youtube;4WvBRKu-2yk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4WvBRKu-2yk[/video]

Formation & Team Instructions:

View attachment 306162

Set Pieces settings:

View attachment 306175

Individual player instructions:

GK:

View attachment 306163

RB/LB:

View attachment 306167View attachment 306164

CB/CB:

View attachment 306166View attachment 306165

DM:

View attachment 306173

CMR:

View attachment 306168

CML:

View attachment 306169

AMR/AML:

View attachment 306171View attachment 306170

ST:

View attachment 306172

Fixtures
& League tables:

Second season: (4:1 loss was using a different tactic)

View attachment 306177View attachment 306176View attachment 306178

First season:

View attachment 306179View attachment 306180

USING THIS FOR QPR! DOING AMAZINGLY ON OLD PATCH AND NEW PATCH!

Came 6th in the 2nd season, 3rd in the 3rd and won the league in the 4th with a FA Cup win along the way and made it to the Semi's of the ECL in my first season of being in it!

View attachment 316608View attachment 316605View attachment 316602View attachment 316606View attachment 316603View attachment 316607View attachment 316604View attachment 316601

Match results:

View attachment 306181View attachment 306182View attachment 306183View attachment 306184View attachment 306185View attachment 306186View attachment 306195View attachment 306193View attachment 306194View attachment 306196

Tactical analysis and stats:

View attachment 306187View attachment 306188View attachment 306189View attachment 306190View attachment 306191View attachment 306192

Some pretty good stats for the tactic over a long period of time

TACTICAL STATS FOR QPR SAVE!
(BRAND NEW AND UPDATED)

View attachment 316612View attachment 316609View attachment 316613View attachment 316610View attachment 316611

Scoring a few crosses with this tactic which is promising as well!

Suggested Player types:

Goalkeeper:

Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
(Maarten Stekelenburg, De Gea, Cech)

Full Backs:

Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing is essential!
(
Azpilicueta/Alex Sandro/Danilo/Liechtensteiner/Schennikov)

Centrebacks:

Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must, ball player, not necessary, just a good centreback!
(Moreno, Zouma/Jadson/Rever/Otamendi/Hummels)

Defensive Mid:

Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre Defensive mid, an all round good midfielder adept at defending and attacking!
(Ognjen Vukojevic, Yann M'Vila, Benders/Mudingayi)

Centre mid right:

good at passing, high stamina, good at tracking back helping on defence and picking up the ball deep, he will drop deep and and pick up possession and spray the passes out wide to the wingers, creativity is essential and a good first touch with technique/decisions/work rate
(Poli/Badelj/Pirlo/Huddlestone)

Centre mid left:

A good defensive type central mid, think CM - Support type player, good all rounded mid
(Romulo/Jucilei/Javi Martinez)

Wingers:

(not inverted, right on right and left on left)

Extremely quick, agile, determined good decision makers, high flair and dribbling and crossing. Good off the ball movement, stamina are also very important.
(Hulk, Willian, Di Maria, Gotze)

Striker
:

Poacher, quick and good at finishing, off the ball.
(Hernandez, Lavezzi, Welbeck, Pato, Falcao, Damioa, Rooney, Quintero, RVP)

(set strikers as TM in set piece tab)

(for small quick strikers - ball to feet)
(for complete forward types - mixed)

Teamtalks:

PLEASE READ MY NEW GUIDE ON TEAM TALKS AND HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT YOUR PLAY
ERS! GOOD LUCK!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html#post1712428

Pitch size:

• Maximum or standard (105m x 64m)

Opposition Instructions:

• [*=center]Ask your assistant manager in staff responsibilities (only do this if his tactical knowledge is above 15)
    [*=center]Wingers - show to weaker foot/hard tackle
    [*=center]Mids - close down/weaker foot
    [*=center]Strikers - hard tackle/weaker foot
    [*=center]Fullbacks - weaker foot/close down

Match Prep:

• [*=center]team cohesion/tactics until season starts
    [*=center]attacking movement against teams with weak/leaky defence
    [*=center]defending when up against the big boys
    [*=center]Teamwork

View attachment 306174

Raikan007’s PPM Guide
Complete Madness 433 Dm:

Below I will list the most important PPM’s your players should have in a sliding scale from most important to least important, having at least two of the top 3 will be very beneficial to your players when using this tactic…

Striker:

• Runs with ball through centre
  • Places shots
  • Goes around keeper
  • Tries first time shots
  • Beats offside trap
  • Moves into channels

Wingers:

• Runs with ball often
  • Knocks balls past opponent
  • Tries killer balls
  • Dribbles down (left/right flank)

CMR

• Tries killer balls
  • Plays one two’s (learnt only through tutoring)
  • Gets forward whenever possible
  • Shoots with power (optional)

CML

• Tries killer balls
  • Comes deep to get the ball
  • Dictates tempo
  • Shoots with power (optional)

DM

• Marks opponents tightly
  • Stays back at all times
  • Short simple passes

Fullbacks

• Marks opponents tightly

DOWNLOAD:
(click the download link above)

Tactic Disclaimer:

It is imperative that you buy the type of players I suggested otherwise it is not going to work properly! you cannot expect Grant Holt to play as the Poacher role and score for fun! Just remember a Manager has a set formation and style he incorporates into his team and sometimes the players he has do not fit into that formation hence he does not win games! You have to get the right players in to get the best out of your tactic
smile.gif

Cheers, Neil

A SPECIAL THANKS TO RAID ON A VERY KIND MEMBER HERE WHO HAS CREATED THE TC VERSION OF THE COMPLETE MADNESS TACTIC FOR ALL OF YOU WANTING TO USE THE NEW MODERN TC VERSION AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE USING FMC, THIS TC VERSION IS COMPATIBLE WITH FMC THANKS TO RAID ON, THANKS AGAIN MATE, GOOD JOB!

I Have made several changes to the tactic Raid on made, he was pretty much 100% spot on which is pretty **** incredible! so please, thank him!

All of the settings and team instructions, training, match prep etc all stay exactly the same! The only thing is now you can and must select the TM and use the same concept for small strikers and large strikers as mentioned above!

If you have a big tall TM type striker like Llorente/Kweuke etc I suggest FLOATING in crosses giving them the oppurtunity to challenge aerially for the ball!

Formation:

View attachment 316600

Shouts:

View attachment 316617

I have tried many games without using the shouts and it works really well! These shouts will and should get the most out of this tactic as you want the mids to play it out wide (pass down both flanks) and you want your wingers to run at defence and cause problems!

Try them both over a few games (with shouts/without shouts) and see what works for you!

THE NEW TC TACTIC IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD VIA THE MAIN DOWNLOAD BUTTON ABOVE, I HAVE UPLOADED THE LATEST CM SETTING TACTIC LIKE IT HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST SEVERAL WEEKS NOW AS WELL AS THE NEW TC VERSION THAT RAID ON CREATED! SO IF YOU WANT THE NEW TC VERSION YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD AGAIN AND EXTRACT THE TWO FILES YOU WANT!

Raikan007's FMC Complete Madness TC created by Raid On.tac

THAT IS THE NAME OF THE NEW TC VERSION WHICH YOU CAN IMPORT!

Last edited:
Going to try this now, with FC Porto... easy enough team to play with but I will give you feedback soon!

wow , impressive lay out you got there mate !

yesterday i finally started my save with PSV. Sold Toivoinen (16m euro) and Engelaar (1.5m). From that money i bought Wellington Nem, Ademilson, Okore, Romario (VR) and Adryan :D

so friendly were done by my AM and i saw some loss and win but those are friendly's and i really dont care. Team needs to gel and tactic needs to be learned. So next real game was the Johan Cruijf Schaal (i think you know this cup Raikan ;) ) Match against rival team Ajax. What a game ! we won 4-1!!. they had 5 shots but nowhere my goal.. really low for a team like Ajax. we had between 10 and 15 shots. Possession was 62%. forgot to take a screen yesterday. So will do some more screens later this weekend ;)

This tactic is really solid for the moment. Ok i played just 1 real game and the friendly's. 1 question about Wellington Nem. i am not really impressed with him on AMR position, where would you let him play?

Strong tactic bud!

wow , impressive lay out you got there mate !

yesterday i finally started my save with PSV. Sold Toivoinen (16m euro) and Engelaar (1.5m). From that money i bought Wellington Nem, Ademilson, Okore, Romario (VR) and Adryan :D

so friendly were done by my AM and i saw some loss and win but those are friendly's and i really dont care. Team needs to gel and tactic needs to be learned. So next real game was the Johan Cruijf Schaal (i think you know this cup Raikan ;) ) Match against rival team Ajax. What a game ! we won 4-1!!. they had 5 shots but nowhere my goal.. really low for a team like Ajax. we had between 10 and 15 shots. Possession was 62%. forgot to take a screen yesterday. So will do some more screens later this weekend ;)

This tactic is really solid for the moment. Ok i played just 1 real game and the friendly's. 1 question about Wellington Nem. i am not really impressed with him on AMR position, where would you let him play?

Strong tactic bud!

thanks mate :) glad it is going well!

Wellie is killing in the AMR position for me mate :) I would just keep him there, remember, he is young, he needs time and to learn the language etc.. leave him to play there for at least 6 months..

View attachment 306208

First time I have ever had Falcao and he has been immense in this tactic (set pieces, him as TM and mixed as explained in the OP as he is a CF)

View attachment 306249

Long time fan of your tacs Raikan, can't wait to try these out. Also - What skin is that? looks rather nice :)

Cheers and will give feedback shortly

Long time fan of your tacs Raikan, can't wait to try these out. Also - What skin is that? looks rather nice :)

Hey bud, thanks :)

it is this skin [FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Pro + FCK Skin - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats mixed with a few backgrounds from other skins I had from Fm12 and manual settings for the attribute colours :)

I wonder if I can zip it all together as is and load it up for you to download? should work like a normal skin.. you just change the colours in preferences..

will do it Monday if you keen, off home now ;)

see if it works mate :) you know how to install skins correct?

once installed and loaded, click the funny blue icon next to the Premier League drop down menu to access the backgrounds and choose the far left one :) it should work :) loaded it up for you quickly

alavanja 13 pro.rar

see if it works mate :) you know how to install skins correct?

once installed and loaded, click the funny blue icon next to the Premier League drop down menu to access the backgrounds and choose the far left one :) it should work :) loaded it up for you quickly

alavanja 13 pro.rar

You sir, Are a Legend, Scholar AND Gentleman :) Thanks :)

Hey raikan for strikers individual training, do you use Poacher or CF?

Watching how this goes for ppl... Still looking for a tactic that actually works with Liverpool ;)

Watching how this goes for ppl... Still looking for a tactic that actually works with Liverpool ;)

You must be vnG who played for Denmark in CS:Source, I'm 99% sure about that :D Played a few times against you.

If you want to chat about some tactics etc., you can PM me your steam. Got a tactic which I'm positive about, that it should work with Liverpool.

Great tactic Raikan. Again :) Won PL and Capitol Cup first season with The Gunners. Had a bad period in feb and march which resulted in CL and FA exits. Can recommend Andre Ayew and David Alaba. They were my only purchases in the first half. Check out the pics of Giroud! One of the best strikers in the game. Hope he will be as good in real life soon :p

View attachment 306376View attachment 306377View attachment 306378View attachment 306379View attachment 306380View attachment 306381View attachment 306382View attachment 306383View attachment 306384View attachment 306385

Great tactic Raikan. Again :) Won PL and Capitol Cup first season with The Gunners. Had a bad period in feb and march which resulted in CL and FA exits. Can recommend Andre Ayew and David Alaba. They were my only purchases in the first half. Check out the pics of Giroud! One of the best strikers in the game. Hope he will be as good in real life soon :p

View attachment 306376View attachment 306377View attachment 306378View attachment 306379View attachment 306380View attachment 306381View attachment 306382View attachment 306383View attachment 306384View attachment 306385

Hey mate did you set the striker as a TM thing?

You must be vnG who played for Denmark in CS:Source, I'm 99% sure about that :D Played a few times against you.

If you want to chat about some tactics etc., you can PM me your steam. Got a tactic which I'm positive about, that it should work with Liverpool.

Haha, yeah I am - have you managed to finish top 5 with Liverpool in 1st season? Im struggling!

Hey Raikan, great tactic so far and has resulted in some good results with Dortmund. I have to two questions:
- Which positions/players are the most important ones in the tactic? (just to know where I should prefer to spend most money on transfers)
- What do you recommend to do when reduced to 10 man?

And thanks for a(nother) great tactic! :)

Hey, Raikan. Thought I'd update you again on how things are going.

Second season - Managed to win the title for the second year running. Improved on my points total from the year before by one point. Haha. Now that's progress.

View attachment 306715 View attachment 306716

European Super Cup - this was an incredibly tense game to watch!

View attachment 306719

My best victory from the season was this one. They had just beaten me 3-1 at Old Trafford the month before - so I was definitely motivated to do well in this game. As you can imagine.. I was chuffed to bits at the end of it. The second photo shows my next meeting with them in the final of the League Cup - this game was a lot closer.

View attachment 306717 View attachment 306718

Unfortunately, European Cup glory eluded me as PSG were just too strong for me at the Quarter Final stage. I also under-estimated Derby in the FA Cup and they beat my second string 2-0. **** you, Connor Sammon. Haha. Hopefully I can make up for that during season three.

So, yeah, still having a ton of fun with this tactic, Raikan :) Thanks again!