Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
Raikan. This was my favorite ever tactic on FM12 and was going to try to adapt it myself. Then I thought i'd look here to see if you had done exactly that. It seems you have! I am using Palace, second season, won the champ but only just. Let's see if this tactic can keep us up!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Can I just plug this to the game and all the sliders will be moved?

Hey, Raikan. Thought I'd update you again on how things are going.

Second season - Managed to win the title for the second year running. Improved on my points total from the year before by one point. Haha. Now that's progress.

View attachment 306715 View attachment 306716

European Super Cup - this was an incredibly tense game to watch!

View attachment 306719

My best victory from the season was this one. They had just beaten me 3-1 at Old Trafford the month before - so I was definitely motivated to do well in this game. As you can imagine.. I was chuffed to bits at the end of it. The second photo shows my next meeting with them in the final of the League Cup - this game was a lot closer.

View attachment 306717 View attachment 306718

Unfortunately, European Cup glory eluded me as PSG were just too strong for me at the Quarter Final stage. I also under-estimated Derby in the FA Cup and they beat my second string 2-0. **** you, Connor Sammon. Haha. Hopefully I can make up for that during season three.

So, yeah, still having a ton of fun with this tactic, Raikan :) Thanks again!

Thanks mate, really glad to see it still going strong :)

that is some serious victory against United mate, probably one of the best victories I think I have seen on FM, ever, and I mean that, very impressive stuff

keep me posted

Raikan. This was my favorite ever tactic on FM12 and was going to try to adapt it myself. Then I thought i'd look here to see if you had done exactly that. It seems you have! I am using Palace, second season, won the champ but only just. Let's see if this tactic can keep us up!

I'll let you know how it goes.

thanks mate :)

I hope it brings you as much success as it did on Fm12

Can I just plug this to the game and all the sliders will be moved?

hey bud :) when you import the tactic, the tactic is set as it is when I uploaded it, meaning all the instructions I have set will be exactly the same

Hey Raikan, great tactic so far and has resulted in some good results with Dortmund. I have to two questions:
- Which positions/players are the most important ones in the tactic? (just to know where I should prefer to spend most money on transfers)
- What do you recommend to do when reduced to 10 man?

And thanks for a(nother) great tactic! :)

1) striker/wingers/defensive mid
2) drop the two CM's to DM so play 3 DM's and drop the striker to the position that was sent off (but make sure you make the changes to his instructions to suit the position he is playing in.. that is imperative)

Hey raikan for strikers individual training, do you use Poacher or CF?

it depends on what type of striker you have mate :)

as I said in the OP regarding the strikers.. short poacher type, then ball to feet (set him as poacher training) etc..

or you can train your poacher as a CF to increase other aspects of his game ;)

training is up to you mate and how you want to develop your players

Hi Raikan, is this tactic not available to use on classic mode? I've tried to import but states its not possible. Apologies if you've already anwered this question?

Can't seem to get this tactic working with Man Utd, keeping clean sheets, but rarely scoring with over 70% of the shots off target plus the striker rarely gets the ball as the midfielders usually take a shot or pass it backwards. Fullbacks are weird as well, as they always cut inside and go for the shot, rarely passing or crossing.

Raikan

Have you ver considered making a 3-5-2 tactic? Juve are doing really well with it these days and alot of other teams seem to be adopting it as well.

Hi Raikan, is this tactic not available to use on classic mode? I've tried to import but states its not possible. Apologies if you've already anwered this question?

I assume you are playing FMC mate? you cannot load up classic tactics..

and no, it was made in classic from the start, sorry bud

Can't seem to get this tactic working with Man Utd, keeping clean sheets, but rarely scoring with over 70% of the shots off target plus the striker rarely gets the ball as the midfielders usually take a shot or pass it backwards. Fullbacks are weird as well, as they always cut inside and go for the shot, rarely passing or crossing.

give it a bit of time mate :)

that is the ME at the moment.. make sure long shots are set to never

well that must be the ME and or the AI opposition instructions as they are set to cross and offer width :)

set them to hug touchline

Raikan

Have you ver considered making a 3-5-2 tactic? Juve are doing really well with it these days and alot of other teams seem to be adopting it as well.

I have considered it, I actually made one for fun in Fm12 (or Fm13) cannot remember now..

I think it could have been this one mate.. I used it for 2 games and it worked really well for me..

you can use it as a template for your own tactic :)

Hi, yes playing FMC, currently switching between Awesome AMC and Might & Magic so thought I could use this tactic as my first choice. No probs - i'll give it a go in the full game.

Hey, Raikan. Fancy another update? You must be getting sick of me. Haha.

Third season - I managed to win the league for the third year running. My best league season so far too in terms of points and whatnot. First season I got 95 points, second I reached 96.. and then 100 with this third season. Only lost two games, one of them was a 5-1 drubbing at Arsenal (a rare terrible day at the office)

View attachment 307319

European Cup glory eluded me for yet another year as I lost to Porto at the Quarter Final stage. I won the first leg at Anfield 3-1 but Porto taught me a footballing lesson at their place, beating me 3-0. **** that sodding goal I conceded at home.

I was unlucky in the other cup competitions too as Tottenham beat me on penalties in the final of the Capital One Cup. Sadly, Arsenal knocked me out of the FA Cup at the Fifth Round.

I'm normally tactically sound in the big games but I just have to work on my decision-making in one or two of them. For example, in my eagerness to get an away goal at Porto, I ended up neglecting the defensive side of things and they took advantage to knock me out of the competition. Conclusion - the tactic is still serving me fantastically well, mate. I just have to manage certain games a lot better. I'll get there though, eventually. Haha.

P.S. Three players that are really impressing me with this tactic.

Julian Draxler - 10 goals and 8 assists in 25 appearances
Moritz Leitner - 13 goals and 11 assists in 17 appearances
Mattia Destro - 17 goals in 14 appearances

brilliant results mate :) well done! and well done for acknowledging that it takes more than just a tactic in Fm13 to win games :)

I applaud your results, I look forward to more updates :)

hi all im not really 1 for trying others tactics,i started game unemployed and took over southampton in championship 2nd season,was with them 2 seasons,taking them back to prem and leading them to 11th with my own 4-5-1 formation..........but read up on this tactic once arsenal offered me the job (wenger retired) and i gotta say its awesome 007 :)
just finished 1st full season as follows.......
capital one cup.......winners 1-0 v aston villa aet
fa cup......winner 5-0 v w.b.a
euro cup.......winner 4-1 v stade rennais
prem.......won stats are P38 W29 D6 L3 +73 GD AND 93PTS :)

BRAVO

Hey, Raikan. I thought I'd update you once again, man.

Fourth season - I didn't have the highest hopes for this season as there were a few changes in July that weakened my team a little..
  • Steven Gerrard retired
  • Jordan Henderson, Pepe Reina and Radja Nainggolan all wanted a new challenge
  • My trusty assistant manager, Johan Cruyjff, also retired
What a pleasant surprise the season turned out to be though :)

First off, the league - 94 points is my worst points total but I was just glad to retain the title again really. There was a tense period where Man Utd were first and I was second.. but I managed to get back into the driving seat.

View attachment 307978

The cup competitions - Man Utd knocked me out of the Carling Cup at Old Trafford. I won the FA Cup for the first time though. I got revenge against Tottenham for beating me in the Carling Cup final last season.

View attachment 307979

Champions League - I finally managed to win it :) It was a surprisingly comfortable game.

View attachment 307980

Here are my two results with Barcelona from the Quarter Final stage. The first leg didn't go to plan at all. I played quite well but ended up getting thumped. Sad sigh. But I was completely lost for words after my second leg performance. Luis Suarez turned up on the night to say the least - probably my best result/performance on the game :)

View attachment 307981View attachment 307982

Hey Raikan, how is it going bru? I decided to give United another go, and came across the tactic, and it's been absolute class for me so far. I'm only in October first season, but it has worked wonders so far. No doubt I will eventually hit a slump, but thanks to you and some of the helpful threads, i should be better equipped to deal with it. I have been winning most games quite easy, and recently played Chelsea. Their team report suggested that they were quite bad against a 4-1-4-1 formation, so I thought i might try and be ballsy, and drop the two attacking midfielders to wingers, and it worked an absolute treat. I won 3-0, and scored the first 3 goals in the first 20 minutes. Much more satisfying than normal :).

Just had a couple questions regarding this tactic and United if that's aright? Obviously with only won lone striker, it could be hard to keep all my classy forwards happy with game time. With RVP (who i start 90% of the time), Rooney, Chicharito and Welbeck, it's kinda hard to keep em all happy. I was just wondering what you think i should do? Possible retrain Rooney as a CM? And have the latter two as my backup to RVP?

Also, i read earlier you said the DM and two CM's were the most important part of the tactic? I decided against buying first window just for realism, and was wondering who should i buy for the DM spot? I would rather have Carrick and Fletcher fight it out for the CM role, so im kinda in the need for a strong DM and a skilled CM.

Thanks again mate, look forward to reading your feedback later.

Just had a couple questions regarding this tactic and United if that's aright? Obviously with only won lone striker, it could be hard to keep all my classy forwards happy with game time. With RVP (who i start 90% of the time), Rooney, Chicharito and Welbeck, it's kinda hard to keep em all happy. I was just wondering what you think i should do? Possible retrain Rooney as a CM? And have the latter two as my backup to RVP?

Also, i read earlier you said the DM and two CM's were the most important part of the tactic? I decided against buying first window just for realism, and was wondering who should i buy for the DM spot? I would rather have Carrick and Fletcher fight it out for the CM role, so im kinda in the need for a strong DM and a skilled CM.

Thanks again mate, look forward to reading your feedback later.

brilliant mate :) well done!

I would retrain Rooney, I did it on my United save and he played really well...

how much money will you have? Benders are the best in my opinion mate.. Mudingayi is quality as well for a season or 2

Back