Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

Hi Raikan, I just started using this tactic and I have a few questions.
I was wondering if I could use the classic tactic on regular FM and not the classic version?
Also I have Hazard on my left wing and he likes to cut in and attack the goal, only 12 on crossing, would he work? still want to keep him because he is 5 stars and my main player.
Lastly which one of these strikers work better with the tactic?View attachment 361033View attachment 361034

hey bud,

yes of course you can mate :) the reason why Raid On copied it to TC is so that players can use it who play FMC only.. FMC and Classic tactics do not work together :)

yes, he would, set crossing to sometimes then so he will dribble more and further in

Jurgen :)

Hi Raikan! I decided to use the TC tactic in away games! Can i still change the striker role depending on the type of striker i have?
To a poacher with run to ball, instead of an AF with pass to feet? or should the TM instructions still be to feet? :)

Been playing this with Atletico Madrid. Had great results in first season, finished 2nd in La Liga and won Copa Del Rey.

My second season has not gone very well. Maybe I made too many squad changes? I had a great pre-season but a lousy start to the season. I'm now in January 2014 in 6th place and got knocked out of Champions League group stage where I had a real tough group with Chelsea and PSG, but the humiliation came losing away to Young Boys. Falcao was injured for 3 months and isn't happy about the team's performances and requested a transfer. Nobody wanted to come close to paying his release clause so I placated him by saying I'd sign somebody to increase our reputation.

My problem seems to be conceding late goals and not finishing chances. For a while I was struggling to create CCCs, but now I'm getting 3-4 per game but not scoring them. Maybe Falcao fighting fit will help, but I'm thinking my midfield might need more creativity. Kaka is up for transfer and I know he'd be a boost for shirt sales and maybe reputation but I know he'd have expensive wages and not sure he'd be worth it.

For what it's worth my current squad is:

GK: Asenjo, Joel
LB: Filipe, Insua
CB: Miranda, Diaz
CB: Godin, Pullido
RB: Manquillo (youngster with 4 star potential), Juanfran
DM: Camacho, Mario Suarez
MCL: Koke
MCR: Gabi, Oliver (youngster with 4 star potential who appears to be developing nicely)
AML: Gaitan
AMR: Wellington Nem, Kiko Femenia
ST: Falcao, Diego Costa, Carlos Fierro

Gaitan was great when I brought him in January 2013, but he's played really poorly this season. I'm not sure if he's just complacent because I sold Christian Rodriguez or just due to decline. Show's he's at 3 stars now instead of 3.5 (I know that's not everything, but not a great sign). I've got about 10 million budget, any suggestions on where to reinforce or tweaks to make to the tactic to perform better? Has the AI just learned to adapt to it already?

Hi Raikan, great tactic btw, having some great results with my Arsenal game atm. I wanted to ask you about the PPM's you had certain ones for certain postions, but none for Centrebacks?