Raikan007's Golden Oldies Challenge Fm12

What's the patch do you use? Thanks

just the latest one steam automatically downloads them, ps I dont think it is the patch thats the problem, I think it may be due too custom grahics, kits or compatition names but I may be wrong.

Works fine for me @Will1981. Almost starting my first match after the friendly starters

Quite a difficult challenge. Last place in competition with only 1 point out of 5 matches. But I have beaten Arsenal in the League Cup !

good luck everyone! I have not updated my Steam as I am not connected to Internet at home! I will update it this week though! been meaning too! just too busy!

Are you allowed to sell players and does that count towards your 3 transfer per season?

I'm in !

I've started the game, 3rd place with 1 game in hand, 18 points for the top 3 teams.

Last edited:
Although not really a world class player in his prime, but the possible inclusion of Guily for AMR? Roberto Carlos LB? Zambrotta possible option for another RB? And no Rivaldo??

I'm very much up for this, nice work mate!

Just one question: is it possible to sign players for the under 18s squad?

Finished the first season, here are my screenshotsAssists - League CupView attachment 225881 Assists - Premier LeagueView attachment 225882 Best Game View attachment 225883 FA Cup TreeView attachment 225884Goalscorers - League CupView attachment 225885Goal Scorers - Premier LeagueView attachment 225886League Cup TreeView attachment 225887League Table View attachment 225888Squad View attachment 225889 Tactic used View attachment 225890Transfers InView attachment 225891Transfers OutView attachment 225892Worst GameView attachment 225893Total points - League 1000 Cup 250 Total 1250

Looks interesting,

I can imagine it gets hard 2+ seasons in as players start to severly decline. I'd be interested to see how you do in your 2nd yr RossGomes! Have they started to decline yet? And any special training etc/strategies you employ

Forgive me for sounding "nooby", but where do I actually put this file?

I haven't started on my 2nd season, I got a little bored. haha. Getting to it now!

How am i only seeing this now?!

Bookmarked, will do after my other challenge dries up :p