Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic

Vitesse stuff

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey raikan, ive been using your tactic recently, and its been working well for me, thanks for it. Could i just ask, my inside forwards (mainly nani and hulk) take quite a few long shots far from the box after cutting in, however most of the time they miss and their scoring stats are pretty low, is there any modification you suggest i should apply to get them to take the shots when theyre closer or something to improve their scoring stats?

Also is it important to use the playmaker and target man functions?

And lastly, do you have any advice for whenever im playing against big teams like man city, rm, barca etc..
THANK YOU!!

i'm on my second season with ajax, do the double, without losing until now in eredivisie, and manage to defeat barca--with messi, iniesta, xavi, alves, pique and puyol all play in the same pitch--at home (2-0) and away (1-0) in champions league.

when playing with big teams, you must close down, tight mark, show foot, and tackle hard their main playmaker, pacey winger, and their striker. in barca case, i do it on messi, xavi, iniesta, and bojan. i also close down, show weaker foot, and tackle hard on dani alves. not to mention, do hard tackling on pique as he sometimes does the lurking when barca got a corner.

have a try

Just an FYI guys, I have been trying this tactic out in FM12 in my Dortmund save to see if it would work and it still works really really well. I have played four games, won all and conceded nothing. 3 of the matches were played away.

Now back to Raikan's newest 4-2-3-1! :D

Hey

Must the inside forwards be inside forwards, or can they just be wingers?

Trying it with Bolton will report on how I'm doing

you can use wingers
sorry mate, I was confused there for a minute.. are you playing Fm11 or Fm12?

yes you can use wingers instead of IF's, however, ask them to hug touchline, cross often and cross from byline to near post :)