Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic

Raikan007

Reaction score
Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic (10 trophies 2 seasons)

Hello to you all, I have designed this tactic for my Porto team which is a mixture of the 4-3-3 tactic of mine as well as the 4-3-1-2 tactic...

It utilizes the Amc and the Wingers (Inside forwards) the most and is a really good, free flowing, realistic, enjoyable tactic to sit back and watch...

I have seen wonder goals as well as really good team work goals. It operates brilliantly on defence (conceded 7 goals so far this season in the league and not many more than that in Europe and half of that in the cups) while scoring freely and creating many CCC's..

I hope this tactic works for you as well as it does for me currently and can be used for many different leagues/teams etc..

Download link:

Formation screenshots:
View attachment 190044View attachment 190042

In game screenshots:
screenshot 1:
View attachment 190061

See the amount of options the "Amc" has at his disposal, your left back overlapping to create the space out wide completely open as well as your other attacking mid "Lamela" in acres of space as well as the defensive mid just behind the Amc in space for the pass back

screenshot 2,3:

View attachment 190062View attachment 190063

The Amc is in possession again in a 4v5 attack, to the left your box to box Cm running through the centre to join the attack which will either bring out one of the defenders to cover defend him or even both leaving space for the striker to run in behind. The blue tick indicates the pass selected by the Amc (which was perfect) The blue lines indicate the marking focus of the players.

Winger gets into space out wide, has at least 3 options to choose from, decides to go centre for the striker who slots it in the corner.

screenshot 4,5
View attachment 190064View attachment 190065
The left winger is in possession with 3 players in front of him to choose from. Doumbia drops a little deeper to get the pass, as he receives it the other covering defender needs to cover which creates the space for the other inside forward. With a deft little through ball into his path he slots it home top right from just outside the box.

Touchline shouts:

These are optional, not imperitive for the tactic to work well, it works just as well without them in my opinion! When you are 2 or 3 goals to the good, you can set the strategy to Standard and use retain possession and pass to feet touchline shouts..

• Pass into space
  • Work ball into box
  • Exploit the flanks
Opposition instructions:

Ask Assistant Manager, I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers :)

Match results/fixtures:
View attachment 190054View attachment 190051View attachment 190058View attachment 190055View attachment 190052View attachment 190039View attachment 190056View attachment 190036View attachment 190053View attachment 190050View attachment 190060View attachment 190040View attachment 190057View attachment 190041

Top player screenshots:

View attachment 190047View attachment 190038View attachment 190049View attachment 190045View attachment 190059View attachment 190046View attachment 190043View attachment 190037

Suggested player types:

Goalkeeper:
Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
(Maarten Stekelenburg, Renan, Cech)

Full Backs:
Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing (Schwaab, Fucile, Joanthan, Gabriel Silva)

Centrebacks:
Both tall and strong, composed and determined, plus: Pacey and good anticipation
(Otamendi, Bruno Alves, Jones, Burdisso)

Centre Mids Left:
Creative box to box, good at passing and controlling the game
(Moutinho, Jucilei, Javi Martinez, Carrick)

Centre Mid Right:
Work horse Midfielder, stamina, tackling, marking, passing, concentration, fitness, strength and heading ability a bonus
(Palacios, Fernando, Airton, Mariga)

Inside Forwards:
Quick, creative, agile, determined good decision makers, high fliar and dribbling. passing and finishing adept at crossing.
NB: to get the best out of the tactic, left footer on the right and vice versa
(Hulk, Texieria, Rodriguez, Hazard)

Attacking Centre Mid:
Agile, creative, good at passing, dribbling & teamwork
(Pastore, Dzagoev, Renato Augusto)

Strikers:
Complete forward/Poacher/Adv Forward, strong, stamina, good at finishing
Quick & agile, good at dribbling, passing, crossing and finishing
(Hulk, Falcao, Doumbia, Love)

Match prep:

Team blend until most are fluid then attacking movement/positioning

Extra notes:

• Once tactic has become fluid in mostly every department, you can change the philosophy to Very Fluid if you feel the need to. (be careful though, could be detrimental)
  • Setting strategy to Standard works extremely well. More possession and due to the PI's and roles, you still create just as many chances, useful against bigger teams and away from home
  • You have to tweak this tactic to fit your players, Zigic in the Str role above and expect him to perform! you have to edit to your players strengths...
  • The main players are your Wingers/Inside forwards, Amc and striker...
  • Field size: Standard works the best as it uses the width and the centre of the pitch as well

feel free to leave any feedback, I hope this tactic works well for you, I hope you enjoy it,
Neil

Last edited:
I think you mean 4-2-3-1 Raikan :) And I don't like the new SS system so I individually add each photo by using the Image tool in the appropriate place!
It looks like a good tactic, I like 4-2-3-1 so I'll probably use it the next time I start a new game and model my team around it!

Will try this with Aston Villa, bought Ganso, Hazard, Welbeck (Loan) & Hargreaves (Free)

updated the layout and sorted out the screenshots! good luck :)

thanks for pointing that our Callum, no idea why I had written 2!

thanks nursemorph

seems like a very good tactic, shall try and use it in my game with newcastle. bought some players that could work with this

Can this be used without using opposition instructions?

Steve

yes of course, touchline shouts and opp instructions are peripheral additions/tweaks...

I am 99% certain you can play it without doing any of the above tweaks :)

anyone tried it yet?

Have you played this with anyone other than Porto? it's a cake walk with them normally.

I'll gladly test it with someone for ya though?

Hey Kris, no I have not yet, I was going to do it over the weekend but dont have much time! If you could and would like to I would really appreciate it! Middlesborough by any chance? :p

May try it with Roma and report back with how I'm doing.

I was already using 4-2-3-1 so it fits in handily. Just going in to my first game. :)

Won the first game 2 - 1 Vs Leverkusen.. Lost the second game 1 - 3 Vs Palermo. Early doors, I know so I'll report back mid-season.

View attachment 190247

That's my line-up, and Iker Muniain has just accepted a contract.

Last edited:
You dun mistaked in download file heading. Says 4232.

Unfortunately, Vucinic is out for 3 months :( got injured in the first game I tried with the tactic XD. Playing Muniain there atm and because Totti gets tired, I put Muniain up front at about 60min, swap Menez to the left and bring on Taddei for the right.

View attachment 190250

This has been happening a lot.. Basically dominate but concede a stupid goal.

Last edited:
Hey Kris, no I have not yet, I was going to do it over the weekend but dont have much time! If you could and would like to I would really appreciate it! Middlesborough by any chance? :p

Just started a game with Everton, that ok?

I just started playing with Arsenal... finished all my friendly's with a 3/4/5-0 win! So I'm pretty pleased at the moment... Arturo Vidal is a great CML in this tactic, also Walcott is extremely good in this tactic (due to the fact that he's very fast, which works very well here...)
I'll keep you posted :)

raikan can this tactic suit the liverpool team 1st season??? like suarez playing the wing position but still can score goal and carroll play as main striker??

Hi Raikan, I am using your tactic on Man City and the results are brilliant!

Great Work!!