Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic

i m using it with Napoli its really good vs weaker teams but thats something you will get with almost any fluid attacking tactic,i m getting raped while playing away with teams equal or stronger than mine..Teams with quick wingers or attacking fullbacks are just having party vs my defence which is facing real problems vs almost every good striker with good off the ball movement..Any thoughts?thanks in advance

PS:i just cant restrict the opposing team's shots on goal especially when playing away from home..its so **** frustrating getting 20-23 sog on your face and your side like 1-2 what am i doing wrong?:p

Last edited:
i m using it with Napoli its really good vs weaker teams but thats something you will get with almost any fluid attacking tactic,i m getting raped while playing away with teams equal or stronger than mine..Teams with quick wingers or attacking fullbacks are just having party vs my defence which is facing real problems vs almost every good striker with good off the ball movement..Any thoughts?thanks in advance

PS:i just cant restrict the opposing team's shots on goal especially when playing away from home..its so **** frustrating getting 20-23 sog on your face and your side like 1-2 what am i doing wrong?:p
I am not sure mate :) Napoli have a very weak defence in Fm11 though! one of the weakest in my opinion! try and buy better/quicker defenders and fullbacks, tone down the attacking when playing a way, try and take the Amc to a Dm (change his PI's) or even drop both Cm's to Dm's! play on the counter see if that helps :)

i have finished my first season with Ajax and do the double. i won 29 and draw 5. unfortunately, i only managed to have 2 draw and 1 win in Champion League and be the bottom in my group. my group consist of man city, athletico madrid, and copenhagen. i managed to lead 2-0 vs man city but lost 3-2 in the end and lead 3-1 vs athletico but ended draw 3-3.

i've set both my cms to defensive role and only deliver passing to both flanks and amc/st but when the opponent employs hard tackling, they lost the battle. i also want your suggestion about wingers' wide play, which ones is more suitable cut inside, move channel or hug touchline?
thanks

thats very good mate, tough group there!

have your wingers move into channels if they are not already.. are you playing Eriksen as the Amc and El Hamdoui as the poacher? how are they playing in the tactic?

I bought Kramaric and he turned out to be amazing. I loan El Hamdoui to Santander and Suarez to Barca. I set Kramaric to advanced forward/attack. I play Lodeiro as the AMC/attack, Eriksen and Golasa as the back up. I used to play Suarez as right winger and Thorgan Hazard as left winger.

I have a bad communication with Suarez so I have to loan him to Barca :'(. However, I bought Iturbe and Abdurrahimi as the replacement. I also bought Marchisio to strengthen the midfield. Should I change tackling to hard for winning ball in the midfield?

Last edited:
leave as is mate :) seems to be working fine, maybe in the ECL you can change him to that :)

I set my wingers wide play to move into channel and set the touchline instruction as it is written in your tactic. Wow! it is turn up to be brilliant. Their movement open wing backs to deliver a decent cross to Kramaric. Atila Turan or Vurnon Anita is doing really well in this.

In ECL, now, I'm in the top of table by winning 3 games against Muenchen, Fernerbache, and Dinamo Moscow. It's not as tough as last year's group but Fenerbache and Dinamo fight well at home. Thanks:)

However, I still have a problem with my CB. I just can't find the right combination between Verthongen and Toby. Sometimes I play Varane and Figueredo as back up players. They are easily get passed by opponent's strikers. What is your suggesstion for this? Thanks

I set my wingers wide play to move into channel and set the touchline instruction as it is written in your tactic. Wow! it is turn up to be brilliant. Their movement open wing backs to deliver a decent cross to Kramaric. Atila Turan or Vurnon Anita is doing really well in this.

In ECL, now, I'm in the top of table by winning 3 games against Muenchen, Fernerbache, and Dinamo Moscow. It's not as tough as last year's group but Fenerbache and Dinamo fight well at home. Thanks:)

However, I still have a problem with my CB. I just can't find the right combination between Verthongen and Toby. Sometimes I play Varane and Figueredo as back up players. They are easily get passed by opponent's strikers. What is your suggesstion for this? Thanks
thats brilliant mate :)

I play defend defend :) both cb's

I have set CB/defend on both of them but still easyly to be passed by opponent striker, especially with simple one-two passes between their AM and ST/WGR. Luckily, I have Stekelenburg but this has become my real concern if I have to face tough opponents like Feyenord or PSV. I only manage draw last season both in home and away matches. Any suggestions? many thanks :)

I have set CB/defend on both of them but still easyly to be passed by opponent striker, especially with simple one-two passes between their AM and ST/WGR. Luckily, I have Stekelenburg but this has become my real concern if I have to face tough opponents like Feyenord or PSV. I only manage draw last season both in home and away matches. Any suggestions? many thanks :)

set to man marking and tight marking then having closing down at least halfway... :)

What's the skinny on the differences between this and your CCC Heaven? I've had a lot of success with CCC Heaven, so I don't want to mess with a good thing

I play with Ajax Amsterdam.
Works very well for me, do have some unexpected losses now and then.

Both Christian Eriksen and Miralem Sulejmani do really wel at the AMC position.

Against bigger clubs in the Champions League, i set the tactic to counter and replace the AMC by an Anchorman, helped me get a draw against Barcelona and win against Lyon

that is exaclty what you should/needed to do mate :) well done! of course teams will lose once in a while :) its football! just take it on the chin and move on! :)

Quality tactic mate, Wilshere is a machine at AMC, and Aguero cannot stop scoring, after facing Southend at home, he scored 6 out of 8, didn't miss a chance, quality work as usual Raikan!

Hi there Raikan

First of all thanks for the tactic, Works a treat for me.

I am liverpool at the moment and this has taken me to the top of the league in the first 13 or so games. Playing on LFC Marshals update

This is my line up at the moment.

Reina

Srna
Enrique

Dann
Carragher/Agger

Adam/Gerrard
Spearing/Lucas

Suarez/Downing
Gerrard/Hazard
Hazard/Neymar

Cavani/Neymar

I must say Raiken apart from the 2-0 loss to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge (We just didnt show up to be fair) I am very pleased with this.

I made my own personal tweaks but all in all its very solid.

Very good work as usual!

thank you mate :) glad its working well for you :) glad there is no Carrol there! lol!

Carrol got on in a friendly played a 5.90 and never makes the bench!

I hate him in real life and in this game and Im a LFC fan lol!

Altho I have one question. I thinking of getting rid of Downing as he isnt quick enough! I was looking at Cani as I have young blood already! Any ideas?

I have about 15 Mil to spend with Kuyt being a **** and requesting a transfer :'(

I need a Right winger/Inside forward.

willian and douglas costa are the go!

btw Raikan, I am testing this tactic on 2012 version and it works very well there with some tweaks. Using it with Juventus and BVB. Should I tick playmaker or target man? if so then MC or AMC as main playmaker?

edit: just beat Inter 4-0 with BVB in champions leauge :) (sorry for czech language)
View attachment 202582

Last edited: