thanks ... i tried the tactic out in pre season and it worked a treat, winning my last 3 pre season games 8-0, 6-0, 8-0 however against weak opposition so when i went on to win my first 3 league games 4-0, 3-0, 2-1 with a few injuries to key players i was very pleased! so far so good!

good job mate :) who are you managing? for harder games you can use the DM tactic and play on the counter :)

I'm managing Nottingham Forest, that's the tactic I've been using the more defensive one as originally i was going to use it for games where i needed to be more defensive however the way i seem to be scoring atm there doesnt seem to be too much need for change! for more harder games ive just changed the CML to DLP from AP!

I'm managing Nottingham Forest, that's the tactic I've been using the more defensive one as originally i was going to use it for games where i needed to be more defensive however the way i seem to be scoring atm there doesnt seem to be too much need for change! for more harder games ive just changed the CML to DLP from AP!
how's it going Zac?

I'm pretty noobish to this game, so I picked Chelsea. The tactic seems good for them. I've done fairly well, but haven't had the dominant success that some others have had. Any suggestions on which tweaks to make for the Chelsea players, and what to use the massive 100m+ transfer budget on? I'm thinking AMC and maybe a poacher and RD. I've been using the AMC tactic only, as I tried out the DMC tactic and didn't have as good of results, although it was a small sample size. Thanks for the tactic and all the advice you've given in this thread.

Just lost 7-0 away to Real Madrid. I'm definitely doing something wrong. It's so discouraging that games where I dominate, I sometimes tie 0-0, but games I get dominated, I always lose big. I've definitely got something set wrong on my finishing.

Last edited:
I'm pretty noobish to this game, so I picked Chelsea. The tactic seems good for them. I've done fairly well, but haven't had the dominant success that some others have had. Any suggestions on which tweaks to make for the Chelsea players, and what to use the massive 100m+ transfer budget on? I'm thinking AMC and maybe a poacher and RD. I've been using the AMC tactic only, as I tried out the DMC tactic and didn't have as good of results, although it was a small sample size. Thanks for the tactic and all the advice you've given in this thread.

Just lost 7-0 away to Real Madrid. I'm definitely doing something wrong. It's so discouraging that games where I dominate, I sometimes tie 0-0, but games I get dominated, I always lose big. I've definitely got something set wrong on my finishing.
hey bud, that loss should not happen with any of the tactics! for Chelsea may I suggest using this one instead...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...nited-mixed-wing-play-beta-4.html#post1332192

if you dont have Juan Mata then buy him or Pastore or Modric or Ganso :)

you need to change the roles and duties of the players and even the PI's if the certain instructions given dont suit the players stats: for eg: Asking Drogba to run with the ball permanently or asking Anderson to shoot from range often :)

Post up your player SS and will gladly assist you! I have no clue as to where you would be going wrong to suffer such a defeat, hopefully it wont happen again!

cheers mate :)

hey mate, im managing Liverpool and wanted to use a different formations to my usual 4-2-3-1 which is the only formation i seem to be able to make a decent tactic in, so i downloaded this one. So far its working pretty well, im second on the table after 6 games with 16 points, equal with Chelsea who are just ahead of me on goals. My only problem is I cant seem to get my strikers to score! Here is my starting line up, although Gerrard is only just back from injury.

GK: Reina
RB:Johnson
CB:Carragher
CB:Agger
LB:Enrique
CMR:Gerrard(changed role to box2box)
CMC:Lucas
CML:Adam
AMC:Hazard (playing well so far with 3assists 2goals)
STR:Suarez
STL: Carroll/Kuyt

Im not too sure how to play my strikers? i have also signed Vaclav Kadlec and Martin Zeman, Zeman has played well when i use him as a AML and Kadlec is always a good poacher!

So please some advice on what to do with my strikers? Cause right now Carroll has been even more worthless than in real life and Suarez has hit some real bad form!

Tried to download, but it saves as an RAR file and my others are TAC? Unable to open it in FM, any ideas?

I'm thinking about starting a new save, think this would work well for OL?

Raikan this is just the tactic I was trying to emulate with my Empoli side!! How does this fair up in the new patch?

Raikan this is just the tactic I was trying to emulate with my Empoli side!! How does this fair up in the new patch?

hey bud :) lol, this is from Fm11! I have no clue, it should work still (I mean be able to import?)

guess there is only one way to find out :)

let me know how it goes! you might have to change a few things around for the new Fm and patch though

hey bud :) lol, this is from Fm11! I have no clue, it should work still (I mean be able to import?)

let me know how it goes! you might have to change a few things around for the new Fm and patch though

LETS DO THIS!! FM11 lol, well I will give it a try tonight in Serie A since I got promoted this morning.

Well it imported, what player roles did you create? The 3 central players are AP support, BWM Defend and CM Support. The one in front is AM Attack, I also have 1 WB

UPDATE; played my first game and won 2-0. I will keep you posted, I think you should have a revamp and include this with FM13

Quick update my squad:
188AE023DA8B304A0364F3474BDD1A20F37C8868

And my results so far in Serie A
8138A0DA225B17955D6081CD2B39E59874648DA2

I use the defensive setup, I have started to struggle against the bigger teams even playing defensive. I do have more possession however.

hello...i am italian i am . i am beginner of footbal manager 2011, i wanted to ask...but the gameplay of raigan007 in wich folder i must to put and how i must to rename it? thank you and sorry for my english ;)