Who would you suggest for signings for Everton for this tactic, specifically strikers? Would Tomas Necid and some one like Fred work well together?

Fred would be great, not too much Necid, unless you really edit the PI's to incorporate a target man?

someone like Jan Chramosta - Mladla Boleslav or Garra Dembele - Levski would work well :)

if you can afford Caio - Botafogo or even Cedrik Bakambu - Fc Souchaux Montbe'

View attachment 188200 :D

Now,the matches:

View attachment 188202View attachment 188203View attachment 188201

In this match,i played against a 4-2-1-2-1 formation,and killed them.Siviglia scored two times from corners,but the amount of shots was so big that i could easily won for more.The opp passes were concentrated on the left back.

View attachment 188206View attachment 188204View attachment 188205

Now,this one was a bit different.Playing against a 4-4-2 formation on a small pitch,my team struggled to make the pressing work,and the opp managed to mixed the passes through the pitch.Still,didn't lost.

View attachment 188209View attachment 188208View attachment 188207

In this game i completely dominated.Playing against a 4-2-3-1,they only managed to pass a little with the full backs,but couldn't show any danger to my defense.I was constantly getting into them area,and scored 5 times.

View attachment 188212View attachment 188211View attachment 188210

Another completely dominated game.They couldn't pass AT ALL!!!! Playing against a Diamond 4-4-2,the pressing fitted perfectly,and my team got 68% of possession!

View attachment 188215View attachment 188214View attachment 188213

Again playing against a 4-4-2 formation,but this time at home,and i dominated the game.Still,they managed to mix the passes through the pitch,so my possession wasn't big.Also my strikers,specially soukouna,contantly created goal chances but missed the shots,until milano make the winning goal.

View attachment 188222View attachment 188221View attachment 188220

Now,the last game that i played was the one i most dominated hahaha (H) the statistics shows that the other team played through all the pitch and whatever,but the thing is that my team just needed 27' minutes to win the game,and in that 27' minutes i had more than 62% of possesion,LOADS OF SHOTS,and the adversary couldn't get anyway near my area.After that 27' minutes,my team apparently stopped to play the game,as it seemed won,and gived the opp spaces on the field.Still,most of their shots were blocked,and when they made the goal,my team also scored one just to show who shows the rules here! :D

So,after these five games reviews after my tweeks,what i can say about the tactic is that it works WONDERS against teams that play with formations based on a AMC player.But,against flat 4-4-2 it doesn't work THAT well and can struggle a bit,so you might have a second formation,but all in all,this is a GREAT TACTIC! very consistent!!!

Thanks again Raikan! :D

Last edited:
by the way,great work with the defending set pieces,i don't recall a single goal that i conceded of it!

Last edited:
Just finished the season!! here are the stats:

View attachment 188369View attachment 188370

Well,by the end of the season i started playing against some 4-4-2 teams and i was reeeeally struggling to win,in fact,i started losing,so i used a Counter 4-3-3 that i have here that works perfectly against 4-4-2 teams and won it all.The tactic really tend to suffer a lot against teams that play a flat 4-4-2,especially on away games.Otherwise,the tactic works really well,very secure defense!

thanks lipecamara, those are some great results there, well done on gaining promotion as well!

glad you pointed that out seems like a good idea to create a countering 4-3-3 for teams that use 4-4-2 systems and set it as your 2nd tactic in match prep so when you change to it, at least most of the bar will be fluid :)

glad Milano is working well in his new position/role, keep us updated

awesome, let me know how it goes Calum, busy with a new tactic which is half of this and half of the 4-3-3 one... will be ready sometime this week for download and comments :)

hey Calum, yeah, I updated it from the Amc, I have still not uploaded both of them together as a pack.. my USB got a virus and lost all the info the other day and have not been on my pc for a while :)

I have asked guys who have downloaded it to attach it here so I can upload it again. I am flying to Johanesburg tomorrow for a presentation so I will do it when I get back on Thursday (unless someone can do it now?)

hey Calum, yeah, I updated it from the Amc, I have still not uploaded both of them together as a pack.. my USB got a virus and lost all the info the other day and have not been on my pc for a while :)

I have asked guys who have downloaded it to attach it here so I can upload it again. I am flying to Johanesburg tomorrow for a presentation so I will do it when I get back on Thursday (unless someone can do it now?)

yeah well it doing good but its a bit boring and i get few goals so i moved hamsik to amc with a free role. Hope it works lol :)

ment to take my tactic out of my post as it was just to show how you attach a tactic and i deleted the whole post lol :(

Just finished my first season with this tactic as Porto. As I told Raikan though, against certain teams that would just destroy me with counters if I lost the ball with this tactic I used 3 strikers instead of the AMC and a DM. Along with a bit more defensive CBs and FBs - but that was only a couple of games. Anyway, the tactic has worked great for me so far and won everything my first season, including the EURO Cup.

Here's two screenshots of the league table at the end of the season and player stats.

GFMKe.png

d4oG3.png

hey im playing inter and i have some questions adapting your tactic
can I change the right striker to poacher? i have milito and etoo that can do well there :D pazzini (will try to swap him for Cavani soon) is the left one
and should i mess around with primary players and supplies (primary playmaker snejder and targetman etoo with run onto ball)? and change the tactic to more creative?

Used tactic for entire season with my Madrid side. Quite few season in, finished 3rd in last two seasons. Worth noting that with 18 games played I had only conceded 5 or 6 goals, so most of those came in the second half of the season.

View attachment 190321

A few of the players are regens.

View attachment 190322

I've now moved on to Inter, but going to use tactic again and see how I do this season. Players aren't ideal for it but 4 games into the season still seems very good at keeping clean sheets.

Last edited:
can you give exampels on how to use your shouts in game???
I use them as soon as the game starts :) once I have a lead then I revert back to shouts like retain possesion and pass to feet etc :)

hey im playing inter and i have some questions adapting your tactic
can I change the right striker to poacher? i have milito and etoo that can do well there :D pazzini (will try to swap him for Cavani soon) is the left one
and should i mess around with primary players and supplies (primary playmaker snejder and targetman etoo with run onto ball)? and change the tactic to more creative?

yeah of course, just make sure that you edit the PI's to suit the new role :)

you can do whatever you want with it mate, its here for a template to make any changes you want ;)

Used tactic for entire season with my Madrid side. Quite few season in, finished 3rd in last two seasons. Worth noting that with 18 games played I had only conceded 5 or 6 goals, so most of those came in the second half of the season.
I've now moved on to Inter, but going to use tactic again and see how I do this season. Players aren't ideal for it but 4 games into the season still seems very good at keeping clean sheets.

dude, that is really impressive, well done! let me know how it goes with Inter :) good luck!