Definately download this 4-3-1-2 my favourite formation, classic Milan, i have a very good squad for Barcelona playing with a friend, strikers - Cavani, Hernandez, Villa, Bojan, i'd probably start with Cavani/Hernandez upfront and Messi just behind which roles Complete/poacher?

Thanks will get back to you

yes and yes :) maybe Villa instead of Hernandez for the 1st season of using this though...

let me know!

Well Villa's approaching 32 will he still work well as a poacher? we're a few years in :p

I play a very similar tactic to yours Raikan, only difference is I use a central mid playmaker (Badelj being the main one, verratti being the secondary) while the AMC is set on support. This allows the AMC to drop deeper and participate in the defence sometimes, while on attack the two creative players AMC and CM playmaker to push up looking for through balls for the strikers.

The only problem I have with this tactic is that the AMC say to be chosen very carefully IMO. AMCs like Pastore will cause less goals to be scored by your strikers. So Kadlec who played as a poacher and bagged 25 goals the first season only scored 13 the second.

in the 4-1-3-2 with the dmc tactic is the ballwinner the playmaker and target is that correct???

Hi Juniorg, I must say that this was a tactic I made quickly and it worked very well for my team :) It is not the best tactic I have made though.. The Amc in this position needs to be a bit more of an attacking/second striker and not a normal playmaker. Is Pastore getting assists though? hey, if he scores 20 and kadlec scores 20 nothing wrong with that instead of Kadlec just scoring 35 himself :) I try and get all area's of the field involved in each department for a better footballing/realistic approach tactic :)

is it working well for you though? I can suggest using this tactic rather...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...14-raikan007s-perfect-4-2-3-1-amc-tactic.html

the ball winner should not be the playmaker or tm, if that is so, change it and take it off, it was just an experimental type approach tactic this one :)

is it working well for everyone though?

the ball winner should not be the playmaker or tm, if that is so, change it and take it off, it was just an experimental type approach tactic this one :)

is it working well for everyone though?[/QUOTE]

okey.. but hoo should be playmaker and tm?? what tactic is best of this 2?? amc or dmc tactic?

the one I linked above is better but out of the these two, the Amc is better for home/easy games and the Dm for harder away games; :)

am playing with QPR in PL and i wonder what tactic you can recommend for them with latest transfers??

just about to start a profile with my home town team nottingham forest and for my match prep iv got your perfect 433 both am for home games and easier away games and dm for tougher fixtures, i was thinking of using this tactic as my 3rd match prep tactic and was just wondering what sort of circumstances you would recommend using it based on the other tactics im using, thanks

this will be used for teams who play a 4-4-2 and vs weaker teams ;) and when you are playing away on small and narrow pitches :)