Raikan007's Player Recommendation List for Fm13

Moussa Sow can be signed for under £10m. Decent player for that price.

Another player to add to that list is Cristian Danalache, from Jiangsu Sainty, available for about 350k. Check him out, you won't regret it :)
View attachment 281438

Last edited:
updated with over a dozen more players as well as your suggestions :)

thank you..

more to come as well! will update the list every week, at least once!

So is it just me or Sandro is completely balls insane? Okay he's obviously not an unknown player.

But regardless, he has Makelele level of mental stats, Drogba's physique, and if my FMRTE is correct , still has enough PA left to progress to decent playmaker, thus becoming the best midifielder of all time!

Do u know any good amc who can tackle and have a high work rate. And best complete forwards in fm 13

Victor Wanyama from Celtic is very good, plays CM main role and can play DM/DC you can get him for around £8M to £12M from experience.

Beñat is amazing, Ive started my long term save with real Betis and this guy is pure class playing as a DLP! Also take a look at Álvaro Vadillo, Sergio & Alejandro Pozuelo from Betis. They dont start off with the greatest stats but theres plenty of room for improvement.

Mikkel Diskerud is available on a free in January, if you can get in quickly in July.

Erik Mjelde would be great for higher Championship teams/lower Prem. Plays for Brann, and is ML. Wages £4k p/w
Birkir Mar Saevarsson is a solid DR for just £30k for Championship teams. Plays for Brann too, asks for around £2k p/w

Diskerud is a decent player for mid table teams :)

Only mid-table???? Take a look at this future screen of him -

diskerud-future-600x327.png

Only mid-table???? Take a look at this future screen of him -

diskerud-future-600x327.png
His stats are great he just doesn't feel like a big player for big teams, i benched him as soon as i got him and he never broke past hamsik or witsel

His stats are great he just doesn't feel like a big player for big teams, i benched him as soon as i got him and he never broke past hamsik or witsel

If bought by a team that he will play regularly, he will flourish, whereas used as a backup or rotation player will see him stall in his progression

try Drenthe also. he is a free contract in July and useful for any team. Especially for mid-top teams. I got him for Benfica and Arsenal and he is good with 19 Acceleration.

Can i recommend Muralha? First season, you can pick him up for 875k (release clause) from Flamengo and he is an absolute god! Greta at first for a Championship side and turns into a great DM.

Hey, I don't know if this was just on my Tottenham save but a word of warning on Adem Llajic, he seems to have a hard time settling in (in England anyway) I had two send him home quite a few times and I ended up having to sell him. (Bought for £8.5m)

Great list though Raikan, could I recommend Jay Rodriguez from Southampton. Great stats for a poacher and he was a tank in my Tottenham save (same save I bought Llajic in) he scored 41 goals in 50 games (28 in league, only 2 behind Rooney) and he's been a tank in my current Southampton save. Also Tomas Necid is quite a cheap target man with decent stats.

check out Jores Okore - Fc Nordsjælland ( Danish League )

I had him in my southamton save, and he was the best young defender in the entire Premier League !!

+ any of my danish friends who had bought him is in absolutly awe of this guy

u need koval, courtois, willems, zouma, lukaku, el sharawwy, valdivio (betis wonderkid absolutely amazin not sure if name correct) barkley, ward prowse and de sciglio, you basically missed out my whole team lol and they all wonderkids

your asterix's were invaluable last year R any thoughts on that this year?

PS merry christmas and happy holiday