Raikan007's Player Recommendation List for Fm13

Fraser foster new player at Celtic! He won't come I have tried ...you managed get him first transfer window? I will scout Batth what's his speed ?

i get forster most saves if mid table team every time for 2.8million and like 32k a week... and this is Danny Batth View attachment 337033

thanks for the screen shot but he inst what i class ball playing defender, passing too low.
i cant sign Forster first transfer window as it says he only just joined celtic, so i am not sure how you signed him first transfer window. what club were you managing?

anyone have any other suggestions? i need to sign them asap....

ive signed him with wba west ham and fulham....toby albderweird ( spelling)

ive signed him with wba west ham and fulham....toby albderweird ( spelling)
i scouted him and the report said he wasn't interested in coming Newcastle, i will make an offer for him and see if he wants a contract but i think it will go red as there is no interest at all and my scouts are pretty good .
i think he doesnt want to rejoin newcastle as he was their player the previous year?

for £18 million....mat hummels(dortmund)? he normally goes to arsenal on my saves

for £18 million....mat hummels(dortmund)? he normally goes to arsenal on my saves
i am newcastle i doubt he will be interested, arsenal are better team and in champions league.. i have scouted him not interested...

Big bummer about Adryan and Wellington Nem's contracts no longer have release causes, don't really want to pay £15m+ for either of them :(

Club: Bayern Munich
Season Expectations: Win league
Budget: Roughly 20 million
Player Position: CM
Player Role/Similar Player: Ballwinning midfielder
Instant Impact or Future(also what age range): Looking for someone to make an instant impact, but also as young as possible. Martinez got injured and Luiz Gustavo has been sold off to Chelsea.

What do you think of Brian Ferreira and how would you train him?

I'm having loads of trouble finding these players even with every league selected. Is that due to the poor scouting at my club?
My poor little PC can't handle running an 80000+ player database..and I still can't find the player's I'm looking for!

I'm having loads of trouble finding these players even with every league selected. Is that due to the poor scouting at my club?
My poor little PC can't handle running an 80000+ player database..and I still can't find the player's I'm looking for!

have you loaded LARGE database with all these nations loaded and have you made most of them view only or playable?

Raikan, I think his Problem isnt about Loading Players.
His Problem is that He is tryying to Find Players in his Transfer Search Screen but his Club's Low Scouting Knowledge is the Reason why the Players arent Coming Up.

Try to Search them on the Top Right of your Screen search column.

Great list, thanks for sharing! I want to suggest a few corrections though, concerning the spelling of certain names (chauvinistically, I only looked at the Belgian players):

Current spelling _________________ Should be

Toby Alderwierd - Ajax _______ Toby Alderweireld - Ajax
Radja Naingollan - Cagiliari __ Radja Nainggolan - Cagliari
Mourane Fellaini - Everton ___ Marouane Fellaini - Everton

Don't see these guys on the list yet but from my reading I would think Phil Hughes - Midfielder, and Maupay - Striker would be highly recommended cheaper buys. I am looking to acquire Phil Hughes soon for my save. Also if you have Brazil loaded, scout them extensively, because you can often find 4 star+ young players with cheap release clauses, 500k to 1.5m pounds. Just offer the minimum release and they HAVE to accept. I usually offer like 1/4 up front and the rest over 48 months. Also focus on 17 and 18 year olds, because if they are 15, they are too far off from getting to your club and chances of getting work permit accepted seem lower.