Raikan007's seldomly mentioned/recommended youngsters

Right so these are the guys I signed

Volland - so excited for this guy he doesn't finish brilliant but his interplay with cisse is nice (but will get better with time needs to gel etc)
Sassa, Cica, Floridia and walbrecq - will all be in and around the first teameuropa league and carling cup games for definite with lower league prem games targets too.
Dibon, Enriquez, Holzhauser, Fabbrini, Midtsjo and wolski will be definetly first teamers.

hoping after two seasons my starting line up will look like this

View attachment 315485

I'll hopefully be signing Mirin at some point once valenciennes drop their asking price from 10 million

Last edited:
how much was Fabbrini and how much overall did you spend? post a SS of your transfer history :)

good signings those! Volland was a good buy of mine last FM so was Alan Ruiz - Gimnasia (he is in the bulk SS) and has developed ok with AI

what does walbrecq look like at the start? I have ever only seen him once ever and that was the SS I posted of him :)

Jason Bola?Can't remember who he plays for, but cost me £300k in compensation when I bought him for Rangers.Didn't start off too good but turned into a decent striker.

Last edited:
how much was Fabbrini and how much overall did you spend? post a SS of your transfer history :)

good signings those! Volland was a good buy of mine last FM so was Alan Ruiz - Gimnasia (he is in the bulk SS) and has developed ok with AI

Here is my transfers forgot to put them on, sorry been in lectures. just need dibon on there too for 1.8 million he has just moved to redbull so thats why so much if your willing to wait a season he will be alot cheaper I would imagine.

View attachment 315535

what does walbrecq look like at the start? I have ever only seen him once ever and that was the SS I posted of him :)

This is walbrecq played 4 games on loan and he is improving already I think he could be something really special if I tutor him correctly and give him right amount of exposure. when he comes back off loan I think i'll just keep him on the cusp of the first team don't want him to peak to early.
Keeping an eye on reyes till he can get a work permit got a 6.5 million bid accepted so hoping his stock doesn't rise too much. Also want Leo desperately looks a very similar player to michu IMO when he develops. He is gunna cost another 7 million but will not negotiate a contract also looking at schalk in january too but wanna move some players on first.

View attachment 315536

Gotta add on enriquez guy is an animal injured 4 players so far and had one red card my kinda player!!!

was a bit dubious about paying so much for fabbrini but the guy just ghosts past players like they aren't there and will be good good at free kicks hopefully soon he has hit the bar from one in each game he starts

Last edited:
given your interest in fabbrini thought you may appreciate this, the interplay was with with sassa also these two are main stays of my side right now he ripped QPR apart and went on to get an assist too.
[video=youtube;U1rmyyCQGw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1rmyyCQGw4[/video]

How about Filippe soutto of At. Mineiro? Plays really well for me every time i buy him. He and Fernando of Gremio are a Killer Midfield Duo.

Any chance for "purchase prices"/minimum clauses to be included?

given your interest in fabbrini thought you may appreciate this, the interplay was with with sassa also these two are main stays of my side right now he ripped QPR apart and went on to get an assist too.
[video=youtube;U1rmyyCQGw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1rmyyCQGw4[/video]

that 3rd goal was class, great play by Sassa to draw the two defenders in and great decision to move off the ball and make space, brilliant

How about Filippe soutto of At. Mineiro? Plays really well for me every time i buy him. He and Fernando of Gremio are a Killer Midfield Duo.

Soutto is one of my favourites, I do feel that he is rather well known and that is why I never added him, but yes, he is quality

Fernando is on my list and also very recommended around here

that 3rd goal was class, great play by Sassa to draw the two defenders in and great decision to move off the ball and make space, brilliant

Sassa is turning in to a real class act, he pinged one in against chelsea from 25 yards after beating mikel, terry and luiz. he is the first name on the team sheet right now. I was forced to give walbrecq his debut didn't really want to because he played 20 games on loan and he just put a world class cross in after beating 2 players. So he could be something very special given a few years development he is only going to have 4-5 more games this season though. As for Fabbrini the guy is an absolute class act he has hit a few goals and a few assists but anything good I do is usually through him. These are some great players Raikan you have reinvigorated this years fm for me thanks man.

pleasure mate :) glad to have helped! keep me posted on the players developments!

Not to sure if you've posted these players if u have I apologise not looked because you've posted so many but Argentina mainly velez have awsome players I actually think velez could possibly have one of the better teams on the game

Not to sure if you've posted these players if u have I apologise not looked because you've posted so many but Argentina mainly velez have awsome players I actually think velez could possibly have one of the better teams on the game

you mean Peruzzi and the lads? if so, I have not as mostly everyone should know about him and the others

good thread, would have been even better if it was grouped by positions.. :)

good thread, would have been even better if it was grouped by positions.. :)

hahaha, what do you think I am :p

it's meant to be a surprise, when you open the picture and find a new player you never knew

hahaha, what do you think I am :p

it's meant to be a surprise, when you open the picture and find a new player you never knew

images load at different speeds on on different computers, so if one was looking for a decent defender like me and clicked and loaded about 15 images and not found one, its like agrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...... not another winger lol

just a suggestion to improve what is a very good thread already that's all :)