Raikan007

Reaction score
been messing around with possession tactics again for a while and came up with this funny formation/tactic that is working well for my cheated United squad (I did this for fun as I never do it) so my team is a bit far fetched but it could work for good teams...

Thought it just worked for my cheated all star team, plugged it into my mediocre Sampdoria team (see below)

Formation:

Shouts:

View attachment 278816

Results:

View attachment 278831View attachment 278830View attachment 278829View attachment 278828View attachment 278826View attachment 278825View attachment 278824View attachment 278823View attachment 278822View attachment 278821View attachment 278820View attachment 278818View attachment 278817View attachment 278815View attachment 278814View attachment 278832

Disclaimer:

this PROBABLY WONT WORK for most people, however, if you want to mess around with it and maybe look at some of the settings etc I have used to implement into your own tactic, you are more than welcome to :) this is JUST FOR FUN and is still not 100% completed anyway.. if it continues to work then I may look at completing it for Fm13...

Download:

Iniesta, Özil, Cristiano, Götze and Neymar signed on the first transfer market...?

Iniesta, Özil, Cristiano, Götze and Neymar signed on the first transfer market...?

read the post mate :) I have cheated (2nd season) for fun.. have not done it since Cm3 and felt like messing around for a while before FM13 came out..

I do not condone cheating at all whatsoever though, I never, ever do, but felt like messing around, so as I said, results may be a bit biased... and this is a fun tactic and should not be taken seriously..

there are certain settings which I have used that are pretty good for possession, so you are more than welcome to go through them etc :)

oh and Ronaldo and Dani Alves and Moutinho (actually bought him properly right at the start for £27m before I decided to add managers and get these players for free :p)

oh and Mats Hummels

Looks a good tactic but how do you get through the seasons so fast?

Looks a good tactic but how do you get through the seasons so fast?

what you mean? these are all older games I have started and used to test here and there and used as actual saves over the year :) I played one game with this tactic then quit and loaded up another old save :)

have you seen the above SS :p

what you mean? these are all older games I have started and used to test here and there and used as actual saves over the year :) I played one game with this tactic then quit and loaded up another old save :)

have you seen the above SS :p
I know but you got through the United save pretty quick and I've seen you hammer through other saves at insane speeds as well.

I'll try this in my save with Benfica. Just for fun. :D
By the way, opp instructions and focus preparation? the same as usual?

Raikan, Your 3-1-2-2-2 CCC heaven tactic with a couple oftweaks in a possession beast in the lower leagues. It ismy main tactic in my shrewsbury save and delivers 60+% consistently. In the lower leagues teams just can't seem to handle it. have you managed to develop a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond yet mate?

this looks like a formation brazil used in the 70's looks awesome

@ Gogogo Golem - Raikan plays football manager for a living...

quote of the year :) lol! hahhaaha! nice one!

cheers guys, going to work on it properly today, think I may be on to something unique here... starting with a team from scratch and a proper save before Fm13 gets released :)

stay tuned for updates.. not sure who I am going to be just yet though...

Raikan, Your 3-1-2-2-2 CCC heaven tactic with a couple oftweaks in a possession beast in the lower leagues. It ismy main tactic in my shrewsbury save and delivers 60+% consistently. In the lower leagues teams just can't seem to handle it. have you managed to develop a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond yet mate?

I have edited one of my other tactics (the new united one) here is the link to that formation but have not spent more than 1 game on it... you are more than welcome to take that one and do it and see how it goes :)

its pretty much just moving a few positions around..

Hi Raikan!

I'm glad to hear that you will continue on this tactic! I tried it a little with some clubs (Tottenham, Bayern,...) just for a game or two and the results were very good!

It produce good football, loooooot of possession and still a very good amount of CCC !

Please make this tactic for FM13 ! It will be a perfect fit for a Bayern team!

cheers malkin, I am working on it at the moment and will be until Fm13 comes out, hopefully will work as well like my Fm11 tactics did with Fm12 and I can make the small adjustments through Fm13 with the newer engine etc...

That's a great new! I'm looking for use this one on FM13 ! It's really good to see à possession tactic who can produce CCC and goals and not only a thousend of pass in the midfield but no real actions or chances!

Thanks Raikan for your incredible work on all your tactic (their are always a pleasure to discover!).

That's a great new! I'm looking for use this one on FM13 ! It's really good to see à possession tactic who can produce CCC and goals and not only a thousend of pass in the midfield but no real actions or chances!

Thanks Raikan for your incredible work on all your tactic (their are always a pleasure to discover!).

thanks mate :) much appreciated!

ok, I started with Arsenal.... good team I know but possession tactics are not meant for small teams.. once I have perfected this I will try it out with a smaller team and then even in lower!

this is still only all pre-season games and the tactic is barely halfway fluid...

I have signed a few players like Fellaini/Dede/Bender/Poli :)

View attachment 278952View attachment 278953View attachment 278954View attachment 278955View attachment 278956View attachment 278957

getting great passing stats in some games (all away from home as well, its against crappy opp though) but not bad.. I have decreased time wasting to 0 as the players settings makes them hold the ball up for now reason, I would rather have them passing it around like a hot potato and as well as increasing the tempo to quick (at least 17 out of 20)

that change was made early on in the game that saw at least 3 players get over 100 passes..