Cant see this tactic working against bigger teams, not prolific enough infront of goal and also conceding against poor teams when there only having barely any chances and the chances they do get, they tend to be quite prolific against you, thats going by the 3 screenshots you uploaded, i know you only conceded 2 goals but thats poor against Beijing.

how is the playmarker and targetman?

still messing around with it mate :) I have actually changed the formations dozens of times, made classic versions etc etc so have not actually worked on this one but more on the possession as a whole..

stuck the original back in and already 3:0 up against Dortmund at the Emirates, make that 4!

Cant see this tactic working against bigger teams, not prolific enough infront of goal and also conceding against poor teams when there only having barely any chances and the chances they do get, they tend to be quite prolific against you, thats going by the 3 screenshots you uploaded, i know you only conceded 2 goals but thats poor against Beijing.

1) not prolific enough vs bigger teams:

View attachment 279112View attachment 279113

2) that was a friendly match and my player made a mistake which led to the goal :0 the other one was a good goal.. cant prevent good goals!

how is the playmarker and targetman?

here is the result, the one against Dortmund from my earlier post...however, I have reloaded the match to try different things etc..

I increased tempo to quick and took off time wasting.. it made more chances but took away a lot of the possession and passing....

same game same result lol

as I said, I reloaded the Dortmund game (just did it now again after this result) to test other things out for the tactic.. beat them 4:0 again!

View attachment 279117