opacus if u read it properly it says some old players on there because he was scouiting them...

its been updated now for Fm12 with over 164 players so far :)

lol nice.. but how the **** you find those players so fast.. anyway good work m8

lol nice.. but how the **** you find those players so fast.. anyway good work m8

Because he is the master of finding essential stuff, along with creating awesome tactics

**** mate... THAT was fast! :p

Gonna give it a download, once I get my copy of FM 12 on the 21st.

there are over 600 players already once the full game is released on the shortlist, the small database and the one nation only quick starts only load up just over 100 players :)

enjoy!

FM-Base's scout is at it again, providing us with great prospects. :)

I recommend Lennart thy and Florian Trinks of Werder Bremen both 19

Definitely going to use this once FM 12's properly released! The demo doesn't have enough players to bother playing, in my opinion. There's no Khouma Babacar on the FM 12 Quick Start database! :eek:

(55m) LUCAS MOURA- sao paulo this guy is gonna be one of the best in the game dont miss out on him very expensive doe 55m release clause so u gonna ave to be a big team to get him straight away :)

I am having trouble placing it in the FM 12 folder...Do I create the shortlists folder or where am I meant to place it??