the file is working 100% :) otec, mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm12/shortlists :)

lol, he was meant to be taken out :p I had done it but I upoloaded a newer one and he was back in there, I think he still thinks he is a wonderkid :)

Look at all the screen in hope for a left fullback, but couldn't find any. Isn't there one single LB Wonderkid?

Look at all the screen in hope for a left fullback, but couldn't find any. Isn't there one single LB Wonderkid?

Gabriel Silva - Palmeiras
Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA
Alex Sandro - Porto
Diego Contento - Bayern
Lucas Digne - Rc Lens
Sime Vrajslko - Dinamo
Konstantin Rausch - Hannover
Dodo - Corinthians
Diego Renan - Cruzeiro

i put the short list in mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm12/shortlists but when i am in the game i cant import it i find the folder but it not showing me the file???

hmm, thats strange...it should be there if its in the right place, maybe try and search for it in your downloads folder and import it straight from there?

Why isn't it working for me? I have the file in the right map but I can't upload them into FM! How come?

mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm12/shortlists

then import it via shortlists in game
smile.gif

ahh mate Benjamin Stambouli and Luis Eduardo are becoming pure quality in defence as is Cedric Bakambu upfront another quality player is Luuk De Jong they are all key players in my squad now and making excellent progress in training.They are goona be world class in a few more years at this rate :)

lNice work raikan.

For those who have problems with this list when you click to save on your computer save file as type choose All Files if you chose rar or something else it will not work.

Next copy your list in ((( My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\shortlists ))) then click to rename your file to for example raikan list.slf it is important you have extension .slf then just import it and will work :)