Random Things

yeah, obvs wont be going premium lol, but theres plenty of free stuff to occupy me, especially the report generator

Last edited:
That site looks pretty nifty on first glance. Although i have no clue how to use the features yet.
Good find pal.

try the report generator, its my favourite feature so far. great for uncovering unknown names that i can type into fm and see if they are wonderkids

The Premium membership prices put this site to shame. €1,200 a year!!!

****** **** just seen that. Think I should set the FM-Base donation amount to that? ;)

Funniest advert ever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z97Wsfz9178"]YouTube- Cell phone anti theft[/ame]

A lovely video which Redders linked in irc earlier -> NSFW AND NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH

To cheer you up after that have some Squirtle Power...

tmnse1268448968291.png

Didnt know whether this was th right place, but kinda got a ramdom question.

If you have a hard drive. When you save data on there, Does t get heavier in anyway. I think the answer is no. But why? How is the data stored then? Surely is must have weight/

Didnt know whether this was th right place, but kinda got a ramdom question.

If you have a hard drive. When you save data on there, Does t get heavier in anyway. I think the answer is no. But why? How is the data stored then? Surely is must have weight/

obvious troll is obvious

I didn't want to start a thread on it, as i'd probably be hurled abuse at.

Why does Sky Sports Live Centre site have what seems like Chinese letters in some foreign players names, such as Steinnson. You can find these in the team fixtures of the Bolton v Man Utd game, here... http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/live.html

Tell me what you think.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

EDIT: Look on the update on the 5th minute of the game to see what i mean.

i spotted somat else on sky sports news. Institute, in the Northern irirssh premier league

played: 1 points:26

Nobody else will care about this one but I was just playing scrabble on facebook against an English girl who started smack talking me and being a bit of a gobshite because I was Irish (or as she put it "A thick paddie").
Take a look at the score, the tiles left, and the smack talk :) just before she quit XD

ownedck.jpg