Random Things

043stowaways1DM_468x365.jpg

A pair of immigrants stuff themselves into the front seats of a Mercedes to try and get through a Balkans checkpoint

[video=youtube;opl6nj5kbw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opl6nj5kbw8[/video]

Stupid germ.....

Lads, can anyone help me out. I remember seeing the "Serious Cat" picture on here, only with Steve Bruce's face instead. Can anyone get it for me??

So...there is a little spider who has a web on the back door, every time I take the dog out I have to be careful not to run my face through it.

I keep tearing it down, but every night like a good dedicated spider, the lil fella keeps building it back up. Each time it gets bigger and more structurally sound.

It really is quite amazing, the first web was smallish and flimsy, and the one he has built tonight is twice as big as before and looks sturdy and logically built. Apparently all the practice is paying off.

However the dilemma remains...the web in my face...should I keep tearing them down everyday and ******* off the young architect, or should I save him the trouble and kill him? I mean I hope he gets the point that building there is a lost cause, but he hasn't caught on yet. I respect spiders, I love their cobweb designs and their usefulness in bug killin', but I'm generally scared of em...

what to do...what to do...

So...there is a little spider who has a web on the back door, every time I take the dog out I have to be careful not to run my face through it.

I keep tearing it down, but every night like a good dedicated spider, the lil fella keeps building it back up. Each time it gets bigger and more structurally sound.

It really is quite amazing, the first web was smallish and flimsy, and the one he has built tonight is twice as big as before and looks sturdy and logically built. Apparently all the practice is paying off.

However the dilemma remains...the web in my face...should I keep tearing them down everyday and ******* off the young architect, or should I save him the trouble and kill him? I mean I hope he gets the point that building there is a lost cause, but he hasn't caught on yet. I respect spiders, I love their cobweb designs and their usefulness in bug killin', but I'm generally scared of em...

what to do...what to do...

if he didnt like having his web repeatedly destroyed and then having to rebuild it bigger and better, he would have moved to a different spot.

i love this kinda question, yipiee!!!

I'm taking summer college courses to finish my degree and help get myself into grad school.

I'm taking Business Law. Teacher is a lawyer contracted to WVU. I've got a vacation the last week of class that we put money on before I knew I needed the class. I discussed with him on first day of class for arrangements to take the final exam a week early, he said it was fine. I brought up how on the syllabus it says "no class" that week but he didn't say anything. I talked to him and emailed him at his request to make further arrangements. He hasn't responded, so I called his number and it turns out he is on vacation all week...

This is why I tried to make plans weeks ahead of time, instead the phucking lawyer is in the bahamas or some bullshit and I may have to miss half of my own vacation. All he had to do was get one person to issue the ******* exam to me.

Needless to say I emailed the assistant dean of the business college. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::'(

Calling your ***** Emile Heskey because you can't score | Facebook
XD XD XD

I think this is a pretty good place to post this rather than setting up its own thread....

Now, i am living in a house with 3 of my mates and 2 of them have never has a jacket potato before. One is 33 and the other is 23. I was disgusted that they had never had one.

The 23 year old even had to type in "jacket potato" to google to see what one was! It ridiculous!!!

So is there anyone else out there who has not had a jacket potato before or can i continue to ridicule them for their total disregard for the most versatile type of cooked potato?

I'm a member of many message forums. I've been using the internet for a very, very long time. Something really boils my **** on message boards but I only ever see it on boards that have English members.
"They should of made a substitution"... "They should never of signed him"... "He should of cleared the ball"... etc etc etc....

Is it laziness or lack of education?

Hahahaha! This is a reply to a news story about a man who went swimming in Shark infested waters, regardless of all the signs that were in place due to a sighting. I can't stop laughing at it! XD XD

what a complete idiot...who in there right minds goes into water knowing that a great white is lurking out there......thats the same as putting your nuts into a lions mouth and flicking his luv spuds with a wet towel....what a ****

Hahahaha! This is a reply to a news story about a man who went swimming in Shark infested waters, regardless of all the signs that were in place due to a sighting. I can't stop laughing at it! XD XD

Quite possibly the funiest thing ive read in a long time!

[video]http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/tf_toast.swf[/video]