Rangers Administration

Celtic would own the league for a few years, then a team like Motherwell getting in europe every year would rise up and become 'Rangers' Shame though, the rivalry is one of the best.

a big money takeover is highly unlikely. there's no money in the Scottish League, they'll need to be real hardcore Gers supporters to want to ***** their cash on them. Celtic and Rangers need to join the English league if they're going to survive.

i can't belive people are all ready talking bout rangers folding we will be around for a long time and challanging for the league aswell we might no be a sound investment at the moment but we will get investment and as for talk of motherwell been the next "Rangers" there are far better teams in the SPL than Motherwell

i can't belive people are all ready talking bout rangers folding we will be around for a long time and challanging for the league aswell we might no be a sound investment at the moment but we will get investment and as for talk of motherwell been the next "Rangers" there are far better teams in the SPL than Motherwell
Well, i only watch good football, so i'm not up to date on the SPL (H)

Every time I see this thread I **** a brick in case it's happened :(

TBH I don't want Rangers to have to suffer a Livi/Gretna. Massive club and without them the league would just be Celtic dominated, something I don't want to happen even as a Celtic supporter.

Every time I see this thread I **** a brick in case it's happened :(

i really don't hink it will happen mate David Murray wants to sell the club but he will never let us fall into Administration

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

TBH I don't want Rangers to have to suffer a Livi/Gretna. Massive club and without them the league would just be Celtic dominated, something I don't want to happen even as a Celtic supporter.

if rangers suffer buy going out the spl celtic would suffer also the same would happen to rangers if celtic dropped out the league

Motherwell have been put in Admin twice in last 10 years so nothing worry about. It could help if we get put in admin no debt and easy for a owner to come in and pick up.

If Rangers did go bankrupt and ended up like a Gretna then you can say goodbye to Celtic aswell cos they cant exist the way they are without Rangers. League money will go down and Celtic were suppose to of lost around 20-30 million this year just because of Mowbray so the Celtic would need to downgrade big time

Motherwell have been put in Admin twice in last 10 years so nothing worry about. It could help if we get put in admin no debt and easy for a owner to come in and pick up.

then we lose all our players at a serious knockdown price

My Head> Rather shoot myself than support THEM on the other side of the city.

If it turns into a one-horse league at least Celtic will be almost garaunteed Champion's League football......^^)

happy to see rangers in a sorry state but dont think theyl go out of business there will be someone thatll buy them just like fergus did with celtic..but hopefully be a real bad time coz of the players theyll have to sell and not b able to replace them so we have really got the chance to dominate scottish football..as long as mowbray aint nowhere to be seen

If it turns into a one-horse league at least Celtic will be almost garaunteed Champion's League football......^^)

Scotland doesnt have an auto spot now, just 2 qualifiying ones :( and with the qualifiers changing you face extremly good teams.

If Rangers did go bankrupt and ended up like a Gretna then you can say goodbye to Celtic aswell cos they cant exist the way they are without Rangers. League money will go down and Celtic were suppose to of lost around 20-30 million this year just because of Mowbray so the Celtic would need to downgrade big time

Hardly, we're only 10-15m in debt which quite a few other SPL clubs are nearish, granted we'd lose a **** load of money with no Rangers and the SPL would get worse, but it would be far from the end for Celtic