A New Home
Leeds.png

elland-rd.jpg

Stephen Gibbs appointed as manager
Leeds United are delighted to announce the appointment of Stephen Gibbs as manager on a contract until June 2015. Gibbs will succeed Brian McDermott who's contract was terminated a week ago. We wish Stephen every success in charge.

I know. I've made a *** of this and I'm ending the story here. I am going to play a season or two on another save and if I want to put it up I will, I'm not going to make stories that don't have a proper finish. I regret leaving Rangers.

Pity im doing well with Rangers,dont know if i will have a job though,consortium took over will let me know in the near future if my job is safe:(

Doing fine like here is the league table so far.Won a cup with them aswel

2prts8z.jpg

Keep this thread going mate with your other save games :)
What tactic you using by the way?

You should have rolling saves as well as saving a new game once you start with a new team that way you could have kept the story going.

I always enjoy a Rangers story as I'm a fan and especially now due to there circumstances which makes it more of a challenge. Think I'll do a story if I get bored with my NK Zagreb story.

Pity im doing well with Rangers,dont know if i will have a job though,consortium took over will let me know in the near future if my job is safe:(

Doing fine like here is the league table so far.Won a cup with them aswel

2prts8z.jpg
The new board sacked me :( So decided to add a new manager Ally Mcoist and start unemployed.Applied for the Rangers job and got it :) So can carry on where i left off to take Rangers forward and upwards

Do a story...
I've still got my Rangers save but I've lost the motivation to play it. I'm playing with Arsenal and loving it. For now I will play that but I am not going to post it as a story yet, I want to play a few seasons and do two days of constant uploading.