Graham54

Reaction score
Need a new keeper for Rangers. I am at the end of the 2nd season (2011-12) and Allan Macgregor is starting to decline. Got up to £5million to spend.

vito mannone
vincent enyeama
sergio asenjo

vito mannone
vincent enyeama
sergio asenjo

Can't find Vito Mannone
Sergio Asenjo is a free agent but isn't interested in coming and Vincent Enyeama is at stuttgart and is also isn't interested in coming.

kuszchak (spl)
schmeichel
joe lewis?

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

karl darlow if he has improved

Had bid accepted but he is not interested in going to Rangers.

How can i made players interested in going to Rangers?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

kuszchak (spl)
schmeichel
joe lewis?

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------
karl darlow if he has improved

Kuszchak is a free and have offered him a contract. Thanks

win more trophies, if there favoured personal is there

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

your welcome

I am a Rangers fan mate and well players not going to rangers sound like real life

win more trophies, if there favoured personal is there

I won 6 trophies in 2 years ( 2x spl, 2 x League cup, 2 x Scottish cup). Do you mean trophies with a higher rep?

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I am a Rangers fan mate and well players not going to rangers sound like real life

Me to mate and I got to agree. They need more players to give depth to the squad and play wylde on the left instead of ortiz.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Kuszczak just reject a contract.

I won 6 trophies in 2 years ( 2x spl, 2 x League cup, 2 x Scottish cup). Do you mean trophies with a higher rep?

that's good but yeah, winning cups with higher rep will increase your rep, and what rankings are you in europe? jsut check out the team below you and see their signings ansd you should be able to get a good idea of what type of players are available to you?

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

try other keepers i suggested?

carlo cudicini
ben foster
scott loach
scott carson
sebastien frey

that's good but yeah, winning cups with higher rep will increase your rep, and what rankings are you in europe? jsut check out the team below you and see their signings ansd you should be able to get a good idea of what type of players are available to you?

Would do you find out out your ranking in europe?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

try other keepers i suggested?

carlo cudicini
ben foster
scott loach
scott carson
sebastien frey

Thanks mate signed Scott Loach from Watford for £1.8 million and £18500 per week.

Really? I'm halfway through my 3rd season with Rangers and McGregor has been brilliant throughout!
Off the GK topic.. If you've not got him, sign Goodwillie. I signed him in my 2nd season and he scored nearly 30 goals and hes banging them in again in my 3rd season! WE ARE THE PEOPLE :D!

go on world - finances - richest clubs - for an idea moeny wise

and at the end of the season it will tell you where you are in world rankings, dunno how to find that out sorry

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

is scott loach good enough?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

and no problem

Really? I'm halfway through my 3rd season with Rangers and McGregor has been brilliant throughout!
Off the GK topic.. If you've not got him, sign Goodwillie. I signed him in my 2nd season and he scored nearly 30 goals and hes banging them in again in my 3rd season! WE ARE THE PEOPLE :D!

It said in the end of season record thing that Macgregor had decline as a footballer.

How much did you pay for Goodwillie becasue he is still at Dudee utd the strikers i are Jelavic, Naismith (play him on the wing mostly), Vossen, Welbeck (on loan), Lafferty(plays him on the wing mostly), Sanago, Okazaki, Russell, Fleck (plays him on the wing or center of midfield)?

you can get goodwillie for 1.3 mill first season but i dunno how much second season sorry

go on world - finances - richest clubs - for an idea moeny wise

and at the end of the season it will tell you where you are in world rankings, dunno how to find that out sorry

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

is scott loach good enough?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

and no problem

I am 36th in the rankings

Scott Laoch is as good as Allan Macgregor

I declared my interest in him once or twice and then he became unhappy at Utd and got transfer listed so I got him for £2million, worth every penny!, I've also got Vaclav Kadlec, he also scores between 20-25 goals a season, but you're best signing him at the very start of the game because you get him cheap, I play Naismith on the right wing and Zeman on the left with Fleck and Davis in the middle of midfield. Got Jelavic, Lafferty and Fabio Borini and Fabio Borini as back-up strikers.

I declared my interest in him once or twice and then he became unhappy at Utd and got transfer listed so I got him for £2million, worth every penny!, I've also got Vaclav Kadlec, he also scores between 20-25 goals a season, but you're best signing him at the very start of the game because you get him cheap, I play Naismith on the right wing and Zeman on the left with Fleck and Davis in the middle of midfield. Got Jelavic, Lafferty and Fabio Borini and Fabio Borini as back-up strikers.

Ok cheers mate