I declared my interest in him once or twice and then he became unhappy at Utd and got transfer listed so I got him for £2million, worth every penny!, I've also got Vaclav Kadlec, he also scores between 20-25 goals a season, but you're best signing him at the very start of the game because you get him cheap, I play Naismith on the right wing and Zeman on the left with Fleck and Davis in the middle of midfield. Got Jelavic, Lafferty and Fabio Borini and Fabio Borini as back-up strikers.

you have two borini's, sick ;D

I declared my interest in him once or twice and then he became unhappy at Utd and got transfer listed so I got him for £2million, worth every penny!, I've also got Vaclav Kadlec, he also scores between 20-25 goals a season, but you're best signing him at the very start of the game because you get him cheap, I play Naismith on the right wing and Zeman on the left with Fleck and Davis in the middle of midfield. Got Jelavic, Lafferty and Fabio Borini and Fabio Borini as back-up strikers.

I signed Sergio Canales and play him and Savis or Sandro in the center of midfield

Am a big rangers fan as well a can only do about 4 seasons because at the end of every season Johnston always cuts budget and is to hard to bring good players with experience and when a do get a quality youngster then when a man utd come in for them the board accept the bid but don't give me funds to replace them its just annoying after the while and a even won the ufea cup and they could ma wage bill majorly ha sorry rant over and a would recommend kasper schmichel or Ben forster a got him on a free and he got sold for 6m to Roma.

GK

Vincent Enyeama- Hapoel Tel-Aviv
Diego Alves- Almeria
Rui Patricio- Sporting CP
Silviu Lung Jr- U.Craiova
Simon Pouplin- Friburg
Claudio Bravo- R.Sociedad
Franco Costanzo- Basel
Diego Barreto- Cerro Porteno
Piet Velthuizen- Hercules
Asier Riesgo- Osasuna
Marcelo Grohe- Gremio
Geofffrey Jourden- Montpellier
Logan Bailly- Gladbach

Am a big rangers fan as well a can only do about 4 seasons because at the end of every season Johnston always cuts budget and is to hard to bring good players with experience and when a do get a quality youngster then when a man utd come in for them the board accept the bid but don't give me funds to replace them its just annoying after the while and a even won the ufea cup and they could ma wage bill majorly ha sorry rant over and a would recommend kasper schmichel or Ben forster a got him on a free and he got sold for 6m to Roma.

That doesn't happen to me. I got Man Utd as a partner club and got Danny Welbeck on loan.