Jamie1807

Reaction score
Has anyone done an edit for this that I could use?

I'd do it myself but I'm pretty useless with the editor.

Thanks.

It looks as though they will be in the first division mate..

i can make you a quick change if you'd like then email it you?

Ill place them in the first div, swapped with dundee and release all the players that havent committed?

It looks as though they will be in the first division mate..

i can make you a quick change if you'd like then email it you?

Ill place them in the first div, swapped with dundee and release all the players that havent committed?
If it's not too much trouble that would be excellent mate.

I know it's most likely the first but me and a lot of other fans want to go to the 3rd and work our way up. lol

Another thing - would it be possible to include Kyle Hutton, Darren Cole and Kal Naismith back from their loan deals?

If it's not too much trouble that would be excellent mate.

I know it's most likely the first but me and a lot of other fans want to go to the 3rd and work our way up. lol

Another thing - would it be possible to include Kyle Hutton, Darren Cole and Kal Naismith back from their loan deals?

Ive done the changes including the loans ending... its my summer update with these changes if you dont mind

and ive put you in the first, else it would be guess work who is replacing rangers further down... at least by going in the first it is known that dundee will replace you..

Whats your email?

Quick question aswell.. currently at the club are:

Bocanegra, Whittaker, Goain, Alexander, Wallace, Edu, Mcculloch, Broadfoot, Bedoya, Perry, Healy and Kerkar

There the main players left, any of them should be released?

Whittaker has left and the other one most likely to leave is Edu. Goian will likely stay if it's the first div. But other then that they all look like staying unless something happens.

My email is [email protected]

Whittaker has left and the other one most likely to leave is Edu. Goian will likely stay if it's the first div. But other then that they all look like staying unless something happens.

My email is [email protected]

All done, renamed it to rangers newco, lowered rep, relegated them and released all the players that have gone, they also have no transfer, wage or balance!

Enjoy :)

Right.... Now I need help with what to do with it lol

Download as normal or zip? Then adding it?

Just simply put it in editor data, it's not a zip pal... Place in editor data and starts new game :)

@Jamie will you put the SPl stuff on my thread or in email

I will have a reason in managing in scottland in fm13 i cant wait for this challenge rangers newco

Ermm mine will have new co rangers in it later, just waiting for SPL suggestions from Jamie