Rangers keen on Healy loan move

No point arguing over his wages, only a hand full of people on the planet know exactly what he gets per week.

but a good signing for Rangers, just need to get shot of Beattie now (6)

Isn't David Healy an MBE? XD

I don't know what the **** he was doing at Sunderland in the first place.

What do we all reckon his celebration at Porkheid would be ? Robot in front of the Celtic dugout ? A crazy run in to the Gers support ? A lap of honour round the stadium, or a Cantona-esque "stand and look at me *******" celebration ?

What do we all reckon his celebration at Porkheid would be ? Robot in front of the Celtic dugout ? A crazy run in to the Gers support ? A lap of honour round the stadium, or a Cantona-esque "stand and look at me *******" celebration ?
you genuinely think he will score? nevermind against the team that has conceded the least about of goals in the league

Probably a Gazza-esque flute playing celbration!
Can see him being a fantastic bit of business!

Healy will be good at spl level that's without a doubt , Could be a good partnership him and Jelavic , and Walter has said the club is still working on deals so who knows what might happen!

Probably a Gazza-esque flute playing celbration!
Can see him being a fantastic bit of business!

Nawnaw, he's going for the full band this time, he'll have Davie Weir and big Jig singing, Jela and ******* on the drums, with him and the rest of the team on the flute :p

Healy will be good at spl level that's without a doubt , Could be a good partnership him and Jelavic , and Walter has said the club is still working on deals so who knows what might happen!
you do realise you have no money, im surprised yous could stretch to Healy

Nawnaw, he's going for the full band this time, he'll have Davie Weir and big Jig singing, Jela and ******* on the drums, with him and the rest of the team on the flute :p

Big K-Laff leading the march around Parkhead, would be nice to see.
Can see him looking to conquer the piggery in his head already.

Tbh even if we had the money, I'd rather not spend it, unless on loans, because Smith will be out on his **** at the end of the season, rather use the dough for Ally to spend tbh :)

aye very good.

Walter said we are working on deals so OBVIOUSLY we must have or he would say that is all we can do on Healy , care about your own team not mine!

aye very good.

Walter said we are working on deals so OBVIOUSLY we must have or he would say that is all we can do on Healy , care about your own team not mine!
my team is fine, top of the league. Im still not convinced that yous even held talks with commons.
Tell you what bump this thread tomorrow when yous sign someone for you 1st team ;) and ill hapily admit Commens was telling fibs and he talked to yous.

my team is fine, top of the league. Im still not convinced that yous even held talks with commons.
Tell you what bump this thread tomorrow when yous sign someone for you 1st team ;) and ill hapily admit Commens was telling fibs and he talked to yous.

Mate, if your soo not worried about Healy then stop commenting on this thread please, your doing my head in!
Anyway, it's none of your concern who we sign okay? Don't see me hating on all of celtic's signings!

Well tbf, Walter said we could bring someone in on a similar wage to Miller, ie, 20k a week :) Still 16k-ish left then...

Actually quite worried tbh, despite what Shay Given is saying I think Healy will be deadly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAVID HEALY SCORED 3 GOALS IN 3 YEARS HAHA **** SCARED..........NOT , for ever fiver eh murray ?aye that'll be right ye havent got a leg to stand on now ya numpty . david healy is a new low for ra glorious rainjurs.