Rangers keen on Healy loan move

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAVID HEALY SCORED 3 GOALS IN 3 YEARS HAHA **** SCARED..........NOT , for ever fiver eh murray ?aye that'll be right ye havent got a leg to stand on now ya numpty . david healy is a new low for ra glorious rainjurs.
Hes only made 27 appearances in the last 3 years and most of them are from the bench.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAVID HEALY SCORED 3 GOALS IN 3 YEARS HAHA **** SCARED..........NOT , for ever fiver eh murray ?aye that'll be right ye havent got a leg to stand on now ya numpty . david healy is a new low for ra glorious rainjurs.

When was the last time you got an MBE? I take it from your post your the highest national scorer in your country?

Well tbf, Walter said we could bring someone in on a similar wage to Miller, ie, 20k a week :) Still 16k-ish left then...
are you suggesting Healy is on 4k a week? XD

Mate, if your soo not worried about Healy then stop commenting on this thread please, your doing my head in!
Anyway, it's none of your concern who we sign okay? Don't see me hating on all of celtic's signings!
Im just giving my opinion.
I know it wasnt you but the amount of trolling on the Ljungberg thread was unreal

Healy is a good finisher, too weak and too slow for the Premier League though. Surprised we were ever able to offload him. Thanks for that though Roy Keane <3

people like you just annoy me, you make no sense at all.
ohh and
imgres

Do you know that it isn't a loan ? He has signed on a free transfer until the end of the year with a view to a longer stay

Do you know that it isn't a loan ? He has signed on a free transfer until the end of the year with a view to a longer stay
For some reason Sunderland dont want him :S and have handed his contract over to Rangers

shay given u are so funny "top of the league"? well done ya tool , we have been there for about 5 months so shut up ! and 2 games in a hand so ssh and the old firm coming up then we will see if u are still coming on this thread then muppet!

u are just scared just admit u part -time supporter!

shay given u are so funny "top of the league"? well done ya tool , we have been there for about 5 months so shut up ! and 2 games in a hand so ssh and the old firm coming up then we will see if u are still coming on this thread then muppet!

Calm it Janet, bit unprovoked seeing as they are top of the league :O

you really dont even deserve a reply

I actually cant be bothered with people who only see a rangers or a celtic way dont get me wrong im rangers through and through but when your trying to voice an opinion and all people can do because they cant think of anything logical to say is to try and slag your team its just boring and old ,

Especiallly when most slaggings have nothing to stand on as we are the most Succesful team in the UK FACT

shay given u are trying to slag a " all time " 84 goals record national top scorer? and ur name "shay given" doesnt even get a game pfft!

I'm no to excited as he only scored two goals at doncaster and he wasn't played that much either so i don't belive he can do much here.

The guy just needs first team football and unlike james beattie he doesnt have major injury issues ! and if Jela starts coming back like before his injury he will set up healy on a platter!

I'm no to excited as he only scored two goals at doncaster and he wasn't played that much either so i don't belive he can do much here.

we ask walter to make a signing but when he does people just complain without giving the player a chance, give him a chance :O
i believe he can bag a few goals so i will be supporting him8-|

we ask walter to make a signing but when he does people just complain without giving the player a chance, give him a chance :O
i believe he can bag a few goals so i will be supporting him8-|

Plus the fact he's right into Rangers, his boyhood heroes!

He'll probably do well in Scotland, but what he was doing at a Premier League, or even Championship club I'll never know.

The man's scored against England (When paul robinson was unbelievable), 2 passed sweden, hatrick against spain and so on... Thats what he was doing in the premier league and he was a brilliant championship player. Will do wonders for rangers if he regains his form

Don't get why you wouldn't want Healy. He'd be great next to Jelavic. I'd said similar to Miller.

The difference between Miller and Healy is that Miller actually scores...