Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!

9 GAMES TO GO TO STOP CELTICS DREAM OF 10 IN A ROW

View attachment 88385View attachment 88384

As you can see we are top of the league! 9 games to go in the season. We were on a great unbeaten run until Celtic beat us to keep the title race tight.

DUELUND THE NEXT LAUDRUP?

Fans are comparing Mikkel Duelund to the manager back in his prime. This is a great compliment for the youngster and the supporters asked the board to make his move to Ibrox permanent meeting his 2 million future fee. As you can see below he's been in great form and is a key player in the squad - at 19 still plenty room for improvement.

Go for Tony Gallacher from Falkirk if he's still available. Jai Quitongo and Adam Frizell can develop brilliantly as well, and they're cheap.

Forgot about big Quitongo! Thanks mate. He's available on a pre-contract to sign at the end of the season so stay tuned :D

Gallacher is already away down England. Will look at Frizell too.

MIKKEL DUELUND gets injured which is bad enough, but then he gets recalled from his loan spell!

He is joining permanently at the end of the season so I really don't understand this :(:(:(

I guess he's effectively out for the rest of the season anyway so won't impact me much just strange.

RANGERS WIN THE LEAGUE

View attachment 88359

The fans are loving life as the key objective of the season has been completed, Rangers are the new champions of the Scottish Premiership.

With two league games of the season remaining and a scottish cup final appearance, can Rangers end the season in style?

RANGERS MAKE USE OF THE BOSMAN RULING

Rangers have set themselves the goal of reaching the Champions League group stages next season and have decided to sign up two players on pre-contracts. Preparations have already begun with the fans demanding the board revamp the squad so we can compete.

Laudrup has denied to comment on how much influence he had over these signings and is purely focused on the task ahead of winning the Scottish Cup.

Note :- any signings I make from now on will be players recommended by you or by my in game director of football!

He has the responsibilities in place to make offers for players for the first team, this will make things more realistic and more importantly interesting! As I will have no control over player arrivals. Please do me proud. I will also be posting a list of players come the end of the season for you to decide if they should stay or go based on last seasons stats and potential ability, it's your call.

We were lucky here as we beat championship side Hibs on penalties to win the cup on penalties!

Zak Rudden the young 17 year old was the hero scoring the winning penalty a great moment for him.

Ryan Gauld, Rob Holding and Jon Toral were important players for us this season and all played their last game for us which is a major blow. Toral signed a pre-contract with Lille after knocking us back whilst Gauld and Holding are being given a chance in the first team at Sporting CP and Arsenal next season.

• Joe Garner had a better goals to game ratio than summer signing Liam Boyce
  • Mikkel Duelund was the pick of the midfielders scoring 19 goals as an inside forward
  • Danny Wilson was mr consistent at the back and looking like a future captain
  • Rudden is already a hero with his penalty winner in the cup - scored 8 in 10 games in his first year
  • Burt spent last season on loan at Partick - can he replace Toral in this side or does he need more time?
  • Should McCrorie be our new number 2 or be sent out on loan for one more year?
WHO DO WE SIGN - LET ME KNOW

Key positions to strengthen are as follows.
  • We need an AMC to replace the departing Toral
  • We need a centre back to challenge Wilson and Devlin - someone with real quality
  • We ideally want another inside forward to challenge Mckay & Duelund
  • Andy Halliday can cover in at ball winning midfielder or inside forward but will never be a first choice
  • Lee Hodson barely played last season - but can cover at both left and right back
  • Jason Holt has performed averagely but do we keep him as a squad player
  • Boyce broke the 20 goal mark but is he really rangers quality? or do we cash in

Ali Crawford is a solid signing, but his value can be tricky.
You any regens come through? my current gers game i'm getting 2 wonderkids a year appearing from my youth intake.
Also look to Jack Thomson in your U20's, use him and he develops well, just watch out for that release clause

Ali Crawford is a solid signing, but his value can be tricky.
You any regens come through? my current gers game i'm getting 2 wonderkids a year appearing from my youth intake.
Also look to Jack Thomson in your U20's, use him and he develops well, just watch out for that release clause

Will look at Crawford. I've got one 15 year old who looks amazing and I've already given him his debut last game of the season will show you him as the save progresses. Will promote Thomson to the first team on your suggestion.

Any other youngsters turn out well for you? I'm disappointed in Ryan Hardie's development he was great in last years edition.

SPEND SPEND SPEND

View attachment 88248

As you can see Rangers made 8 new signings spending a total of 5.5 million. The board decided to gamble by splashing out in the hope they qualify for the champions league - no pressure Laudrup!

We also set up Morton as a feeder club to send our young talents out on loan, they are playing in the championship which is a good level.

With time still remaining in the transfer window, will anyone else come in?

6 GAMES TO QUALIFY!?!?

View attachment 88239

Laudrup and the squad celebrated like they'd won the tournament when they beat Dinamo over the two legs... only to find out that they still have 2 more games to play to qualify!

The situation was totally misjudged within the scottish media as nobody realised that Rangers had to play 6 qualifications games due to their poor seeding and not just 4 as Celtic had previously.

We face a tough battle against Red Bull Salzburg.

As I said before mate look at Ben Reeves for AMC he's a class act in my save banging the goals in. And in my current Partick Thistle save 1st season I have Burt on loan he's my top scorer with 17 goals so far!