Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!

Ahhh sorry forgot to check for a reply here or I'd have suggested someone! With Gauld although he's down as a CM I reckon he's best play AMR as an inside forward due to his lightweight frame. Good start to the season and good luck V Celtic.

It's alright mate, anyone you can suggest for the January window?

Yeah I agree, good having a versatile option in the midfield.

RANGERS BROUGHT BACK DOWN TO EARTH

We started well, took the lead and then let Celtic back into the game. They've started the league poorly so thankfully we still remain top of the league. My chances of pushing for an equaliser were ruined in the last 10 minutes as I'd used all my subs and was playing with 10 men!

Big game players never turned up and Laudrup will need to work on this in training if we want to win the league.

Good to see you managed to get Boyce scoring. He was terrible when i signed him. Zero goals in 30 appearances. He was quickly sold.
Interested to hear how regens are going for others who used rangers. I got 2 genuine worldies at the end of the first season who both demanded release fees and went for a fraction of what they should have (both 6m each)

Good to see you managed to get Boyce scoring. He was terrible when i signed him. Zero goals in 30 appearances. He was quickly sold.
Interested to hear how regens are going for others who used rangers. I got 2 genuine worldies at the end of the first season who both demanded release fees and went for a fraction of what they should have (both 6m each)

Boyce is scoring but he's so inconsistent. Garner has come on to a game recently, scored 4 goals in the two games I've started him.

How did Rossiter perform for you? He picks up so many bookings for me and has already been sent off.

I'll let you know how I get on with regens once I get to that stage mate. Looking forward to bringing in cheap young regens and selling them on for a profit, in previous games I've always found it difficult to keep hold of my best players at Rangers.

I sold Rossiter in my save and instantly his value rocketed but I didn't regret punting him tbh!! I also like Louis Moult at Motherwell.

For CB I'd suggest trying to go for Liam Lindsay or Michael Devlin, And just look at out of contract players in January to try get some pre-contracts early in January or February.

I sold Rossiter in my save and instantly his value rocketed but I didn't regret punting him tbh!! I also like Louis Moult at Motherwell.

For CB I'd suggest trying to go for Liam Lindsay or Michael Devlin, And just look at out of contract players in January to try get some pre-contracts early in January or February.

I tried signing Devlin but he moved to Bristol City instead. Will have a look at Lindsay. Kiernan has performed really well for me which has hopefully put him in the shop window as I don't plan on keeping him around any longer than 1st season.

How would you all like me to update? every 10 games? or speed things up a bit and do my next update in January?

I tried signing Devlin but he moved to Bristol City instead. Will have a look at Lindsay. Kiernan has performed really well for me which has hopefully put him in the shop window as I don't plan on keeping him around any longer than 1st season.

How would you all like me to update? every 10 games? or speed things up a bit and do my next update in January?

whatever's easier for you mate!

Some good progress here mate! Was going to say Devlin as well.. Maybe have a look at John Souttar? Or see who is about on a freebie and we'll pick one that's best haha :)

I lost Rossiter for 4m end of season 1. He was a beast but i couldn't turn the money down, especially when it allowed 3 new players to come in. Went to City and his value rocketed, but they never played him and ended up in the championship.

I'm sure I got £10m for Rossiter from Everton after the second or third season. Think I used him a lot then Stoke or someone wanted to loan him and paid £2.5m for his loan fee haha!

If you play an AMC look at Ben Reeves, got him on a free 2nd season n he started off banging goals in!

For CB I'd take a look at Mykyta Burda, Philipp Lienhart, Michele Somma, Mouctar Diakhaby, Martin Valjent, Denys Bain, Rasmus Bengtsson and Matteo Bianchetti.

For RB; Jordy Gaspar, Lorenzo Dickmann, Nura Abdullahi, Angelo Fulgini, Aitor Bunuel and Stefano Sabelli.

For LB: Tony Gallacher, Greg Taylor, Maximiliano Mittelstadt, Yili Sallahi, Salva Ruiz, Junior Firpo and Maximilian Wittek.

For ST: Inigo Vicente, Ousman Manneh, Matthew Knox, Grejohn Kyei, Brandon Thomas and Cedric Teuchert.

Thought I'd have a look and find some targets for you in areas you need improvements in. Mostly searched for up and coming players but not the usual ones and no one over 29 in my search haha!

For CB I'd take a look at Mykyta Burda, Philipp Lienhart, Michele Somma, Mouctar Diakhaby, Martin Valjent, Denys Bain, Rasmus Bengtsson and Matteo Bianchetti.

For RB; Jordy Gaspar, Lorenzo Dickmann, Nura Abdullahi, Angelo Fulgini, Aitor Bunuel and Stefano Sabelli.

For LB: Tony Gallacher, Greg Taylor, Maximiliano Mittelstadt, Yili Sallahi, Salva Ruiz, Junior Firpo and Maximilian Wittek.

For ST: Inigo Vicente, Ousman Manneh, Matthew Knox, Grejohn Kyei, Brandon Thomas and Cedric Teuchert.

Thought I'd have a look and find some targets for you in areas you need improvements in. Mostly searched for up and coming players but not the usual ones and no one over 29 in my search haha!

Thanks for the scout report mate! It's now the January transfer window and we'll be looking at signings a few players to bolster our challenge for the title.

JANUARY UPDATE - TRANSFER WINDOW OPENS

View attachment 89023View attachment 89022
What have we learned?

• Celtic are a better side than us and have better players this has been shown by the fact they've beaten us each time we've played
  • We need to sell our unhappy want away deadwood players - they're affecting squad morale
  • We need to strengthen the squad in key areas :- solid centre back and a ball-winning midfielder
  • We are very hard to beat and will always score goals. This is the main reason we remain top of the league albeit on goal difference
WHO DO WE SIGN?

YOU.... yes you reading this story.... You decide :D

DEFENSIVE REINFORCEMENTS

View attachment 89016View attachment 89015
Rob Holding and Michael Devlin join Rangers as Laudrup signals his title ambitions.​

Rob joins us on loan from Arsenal until the end of the season while Michael moves for 500,000 after a less than successful 6 month spell at Bristol City.

I like devlin, he would be a good player to sell on in the future though as I don't think he's good enough for a top SPL and european side!

With Rangers and Celtic level on points in the league, both sides made additions in the January Window.

The media reckon Celtic done the better business but actions speak louder than words... Celtic also lost Kieran Tierney to Watford who is a key player for them.

We let Niko Kranjcar leave to free up some wages and get some money for him while we still can, stats were rapidly declining.

Go for Tony Gallacher from Falkirk if he's still available. Jai Quitongo and Adam Frizell can develop brilliantly as well, and they're cheap.