Rangers suffer shock defeat as title run-in begins

Who will win the SPL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This result was a bit of a pain in the backside for us. Should be ok though, providing we beat Motherwell this week.

As for the title, you never know what will happen. Hoping for a Rangers victory. The thought of that cuntbag Lennon winning the league makes me sick.

Agreed. Lennon winning the league makes me unhappy. Good finish from Goodwillie though.

Yeah, and with ******* McGregor and Badwillie in the same team, the SPL's WAGs wouldn't be safe anymore.

The defence is your biggest flaw. Weir isn't good enough. Full stop. No top level side can have a forty year old who was average when he was 30 in their defence. Bougy isn't bad, if a bit inconsistent, and Papac is usually solid. Whittaker is a joke though. If Whyte comes in, I'm sure he'll get a couple of defenders in, and maybe a midfielder to replace your midfield 'soccer star'.

Umm.. who is our soccer star ?

Aldo Kemp for Rangers gaffer.

Someone should make a poll.

Ha thanks for the vote toddzy :D, I have faith in Super Ally, I was almost tempted to ask him for a job as his assistant when I met him at the Pie, Pint and a pundit night lol.

I see, well he frustrates the **** out of me, he's a good player and has shown that on a number of occasions, but he's been wank lately :S

It's not really that Edu has done well mate he just seems to pop up at important times and score important goals but if you watch him throughout the game whilst sitting in Ibrox just watch him, He doesn't move closer or into space to find the ball, He doesn't go into tackles as often as he should for a central/Defensive mid. And alot of the times he gives the ball away. I don't understand why we sat against United with Hutton & Ness on the bench and edu playing as poor as he did.

And Toddzy it was a good finish from goodwillie however Dundee uniteds second goal was my favourite in the match superb goal and just shows how badly we need central defenders as whittaker cannot play there. We should have kept the likes of Mcmillan in the club rather than send him out on loan as he might have been able to play a vital part in this title run in. Im not voting on the poll as I never like to predict games and which teams going to win. Normally comes back to bite me in the a*se and also I'm uncertain. Only one team can win every game to lift the title and also we don't know where the final old firm will be played. Should be at Ibrox but we shall see in the split and we have played more games away at Celtic park and Pittodrie than at home before. Shall be another exciting run in and hopefully We can complete the take over and give the lads a on the park and all us fans off the park a lift to cheer the boys on to hopefully a 3rd title.