attachment.php

Exclusive interview with Paulsen and Boyd

128609-ball-in-rangers-court-says-kris-boyd-410x230.jpg

Paulsen about meeting Manchester United:
"We are very exited to meet a team like Manchester United and we hope that we can get a result we can be prude off"

Kris Boyd about the interest from Rome:
"I have no plans with leaving Rangers because I have a wonderful manager and some very nice team mates"

Paulsen about meeting Celtic in 5 days:
"Its a vital match and I think we have a good chance to win it. We know that Celtic scores many goals but we have a good defense, and I don't think we will let in any goals

Last edited:

attachment.php

Manchester Unitid crush Rangers

Manchester United 3-0 Rangers

RooneyAP_450x350.jpg

Manchester United became a number to big for Rangers and won fairly 3-0.

It took Manchester United 40 minutes to score when Demitar Berbatov scored with the head just outside the six-yard box after an error from Sasac Papac. After Bougherra gave away an penently witch Nani scored easily on. Rooney finished the game of after a powerful effort.

"We lost the confidence after the second goal, we are last in our grope but I think we can take atleast 9 more points"

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

attachment.php

Celtic hold out for draw

Rangers 1-1 Celtic
Kyle Lafferty (78)

Celtic+v+Rangers+GsY5lQew-H9l.jpg

Rangers showed class at Ibrox today and Celtic can count themselves as lucky who came out with a draw.

Celtic took the lead after an powerful effort with Giorgos Samara on the 59 minute. Rangers equalized with Kyle Lafferty scoring on the 78 minute after a powerful effort.

"We shoud have won today, but we didn't because we don't score enough. I hope that we will score more in near future"

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

attachment.php

Rangers destroys St. Johnstone

St. Johnstone 1-6 Rangers
Kenny Miller (25, 51), Jamie Ness (38), Madjid Bougherra (58), Steven Davies (74), Nacho Novo (77)
kenny_miller_585_491387a.jpg

Kenny Miller (in the middel) returned on the pitch with two goals

Rangers fans celebrated all night after Rangers crushed St.Johnstone.

It all started with Kenny Miller give Rangers the lead after a placed shot from short range on the 25 minute. Rangers youngster Jamie Ness scored on the edge of the area with very good shot. Kenny Miller scored his second goal after a close range effort. Center-back Madjid Bougherra went on to add a another goal after an good header. St.Johnstone Reduced with Filipe Moaris with a real poachers effort. Steven Davies scored after a good effort. Nacho Novo scored the last goal of the game after an error in the St. Johnstone defense.

"We play a very, very good game and I am very happy that we manage to score more then one goal each game, and its of course fun when Nacho (Novo) and Kenny (Miller) returns after injuries and score and play very good."

PS:Rangers Sasa Papac and Allan McGregor were not in Rangers match squad because of injuries.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

attachment.php

Gers beat die wölfe

Rangers 1-0 Wolfsburg
Steven Naismith (64)

Naismith1102_468x357.jpg

Rangers welcomed Wolfsburg at Ibrox Park this afternoon and it were predicted and become a tough match.

It was two teams who wanted to win and get the 3 points, but Rangers were best.

Wolfsburg Marcel Schäfer showed sign of what coming nearly giving Rangers a goal. After 61 minutes did Wolfsburg captain Josuè see red after a hard tackle. Rangers finally took the lead with Steven Naismith scoring after a placed shot from short range on the 69 minute.

"We are very happy with the win and that we take 3 points, its a rough match and I am very pleased with wining this match."

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

attachment.php

Rangers to good for Hibernian

Rangers 2-0 Hibernian
Kenny Miller (15) Kyle Lafferty (79)

Scottish+Cup+Semi+Final+Rangers+v+St+Mirren+9a4E0ONJ_htl.jpg

Steven Davis got away with the man of the match award

Rangers were just to good for Hibernian at today's match at Ibrox Park. And won the match 2-0.

It took Rangers only 15 minutes to take the lead with Kenny Miller scoring on a short range effort after a perfect pass from the man of the match Steven Davis. Kyle Lafferty finished of Hibernian after another perfect pass from Davis.

"This match is a match were we doesn't really play good, but still win and that's shows how good we are."

Last edited:
Nice one, but you should sign Jamie Langfield, he plays for Aberdeen he is a ledge! Plays for the dons tho :'(

Also dude, only thing I'd say to get more followers is write up you're updates on word and use spell check - that way you wouldn't make any spelling errors, other than that with the playing side of things, you're doing quality.

attachment.php

Rangers ready for semi-final

Rangers 2-0 Dundee United
Kris Boyd (6), Kenny Miller (89)

article-1029879-029AFEF1000004B0-7_468x315.jpg

Lee McCulloch got away with the man of the match award

After a though match did Rangers come out with a 2-0 victory over Dundee United. Rangers meet a Dundee team who gave Gers a difficult match to win.

Rangers striker Kris Boyd made life hard for Dundee because after 6 minutes did score after a placed close range shot. Rangers’ striker Kenny Miller finally rounded off their victory after a good pass right throw Dundee’s defense that he easily scored on.

“We win but Dundee gives us a good fight. We show strength and win 2-0, I must be happy with that”

Last edited:
Dundee Utd 0-0 Rangers

sport-graphics-2008_693924a.jpg

Lee McCulloch missed from the penalty spot

Dundee United welcomed Rangers to Talladice Park, and hoped to at least get 1 point from the giant Rangers. The match turned out to become a boring match where none of the teams got the really big chances, still Dundee were clearly the best team. But after 60 minutes Rangers got a great chance to score the first goal of the evening with a penalty but Lee McCulloch missed from the penalty spot. The match ended 0-0.

not to bad story only thing is can you add screen shots of the league and may be player and manager of the month awards all ways a nice touch in storys other than that good read.